Opening hours barber shops

StayinThailand2much

2 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

10:13

LOL. No, actually, somehow, I found the opening ours of the shop I've been going to online. Usually 7 a.m. But either it is closed today, or closed for good; which would be the second barber shop within a couple of months. What is it with barber shops going out of business in 2022/23?

2 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Day time......

(I hope that helps)

NOTE: Not all stores, restaurants, etc. open at the same time or even during the same day so it might be best to get an acceptable answer is to identify which shop you are wanting to know about.

Yeah, via Google Maps I found the opening hours online. It's supposed to be open, but it's not.

Just now, StayinThailand2much said:

Yeah, via Google Maps I found the opening hours online. It's supposed to be open, but it's not.

Always call and never trust Google for hours of business. I don't think it's Google's fault, it's just that nobody updates the info for Google.

I have found many times a restaurant says open and find out they had closed their doors years ago.

It's best to call before going.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, chuang said:

Thailand barber shops closed on Friday. 

A few superstitious barber shops do close on Wednesdays, and a large number of barbers take the day off if the shop does not close. Friday who knows? Go check and see if they are still closed on Saturday. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, marin said:

Go check and see if they are still closed on Saturday. 

The problem is that I don't live in that area anymore, meaning it's the other end of Bangkok. Tried to find one in the area where I'm living now, but saw only closed shops and/or lady salons... And not many foreigners live here, not to mention no prices on display. Maybe I will check for recommendations online, or, alternatively, wait till my next trip to Pattaya... LOL

3 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

The problem is that I don't live in that area anymore, meaning it's the other end of Bangkok. Tried to find one in the area where I'm living now, but saw only closed shops and/or lady salons... And not many foreigners live here, not to mention no prices on display. Maybe I will check for recommendations online, or, alternatively, wait till my next trip to Pattaya... LOL

Which side of Bangkok are you on now? If you're anywhere near Crystal Park (Lad Prao area - NE Bangkok) I can recommend possibly the best hairdresser in Bangkok - certainly the best I've found in 20 years.

All shops have different opening times just like everywhere else in the world.  If they don’t open on time that’s out of everyone’s control.  Then find a shop that takes specific appointments.  Call and book