Covid-19 mRNA Vaccines Win Nobel Prize for Medicine 2023

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

I see you are in the same camp as the "owl", and as for your comment about "most people wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole any more", well many millions have, and many millions will continue to do so, more so when the mRNA technology leads to treatments and cures for cancer and other incurable diseases.

There are more from ("the same camp") where these came from. It's not hard to spot (though hard to listen to.) But if you can stomach the dreg, they usually volunteer their own confession after the 1st paragraph. Or sentence.

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, watthong said:

(

5 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Such hyperbolic language! Perhaps you should temper your starry-eyed zeal, take a step back and consider the actual results of this experiment. Most people wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole anymore.

Re: mRNA.)  "Such hyperbolic language!" ? Consider the last sentence...Irony, oh irony.

That isn't hyperbolic but it is a cliché. You get the difference?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, atpeace said:

In my world context matters.

Then judge the context, not the term ("anti-vax") itself.

If you can't differentiate that, then take English 101 before making any further argument.

Edited by watthong
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I have been following the Zelenko protocol daily for 3 years and I am pretty sure that's what prevented me from catching it (or anything else for that matter): zinc, quercetin, vitamin C, vitamin D. Also NAC and turmeric.

This whole Covid episode revealed quite a few Gestapo wannabes, in real life and virtually.

None of which will prevent getting infected. Thanks for again showing you have no clue.

• Sad 3
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

None of which will prevent getting infected. Thanks for again showing you have no clue.

No clue, but never infected (nor were any of the people I know who did the same). Life is unfair, Steve, I should have died ten times in horrible pain, screaming "why did I not get the jab" in my final throes, and yet here I am, fit as a fiddle.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

No clue, but never infected (nor were any of the people I know who did the same). Life is unfair, Steve, I should have died ten times in horrible pain, screaming "why did I not get the jab" in my final throes, and yet here I am, fit as a fiddle.

Extremely unlikely. More likely you did catch it but didn't get sick due to a healthy lifestyle and diet 

3 hours ago, watthong said:

But if you can stomach the dreg, they usually volunteer their own confession after the 1st paragraph. Or sentence.

"Volunteer confessionals"? "What are you talking about"? you might ask,,, Well,

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

...until two years ago when I just couldn't just sit there and let them get away with the stuff they were saying (forced vaccination is the only way to get over this, the unvaxxed are nutcases, a danger, they shouldn't be allowed in hospitals, should be deported etc.). I have screenshots of the worst ones. In radical times, people reveal themselves unequivocally.

(btw, "in radical times," people also tend to dress funny and possibly wear mismatched socks - sorry, never mind my attempt at profundity - but I digress...) Anyway, onward,

2 hours ago, atpeace said:

I wonder how individuals in the name of good can become so evil.  My guess is that their personal life is devoid of substance or any real success.  the internet and covid allowed them to ban together with other similar people and do bad things.  They became important in their mind and forgot how to be kind to people that disagreed with them.  Interesting...

"They became important in their mind and forgot how to be kind to people that disagreed with them.  Interesting.." Indeed, considering the following practice of "be kind to people that disagreed with them:"

On 10/3/2023 at 8:12 PM, atpeace said:

What a hypocrite you are - amazing how determined you are to be taken seriously.  Show me where the Orange fella said we should drink or inject bleach.  You can't because it was said by Biden when he incorrectly claimed Trump said it.  

I think the word "hypocrite" in the above "context" should be ALL CAPS.

(On a side note, sounds like someone has pushed the Orange button!!)

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

This conversation has devolved into people on all sides trading insults and not providing our readers with anything but the same insults going in circles. I'm personally getting tired of having to clean it up so let's just put it to rest.

:mfr_closed1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1