ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

I do not hide behind pseudonym. I spent my formative years in the Middle East, I never play  emotive card. 40 babies were slaughtered, then where they? If the babies were slaughtered there would be no grieving parents as they would have been slaughtered likewise. Reality doesn't fit the narrative.

"I would say 80% were tortured, and you're talking children, adults...

"You're talking a pile, two piles - when we found them in Be'eri, two piles of 10 children each were tied to the back, burnt to death…"

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-gaza-war-recovered-bodies-show-bloodthirsty-gunmen-took-time-over-torture-and-that-hamas-has-changed-12985212

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

I do not hide behind pseudonym. I spent my formative years in the Middle East, I never play  emotive card. 40 babies were slaughtered, then where they? If the babies were slaughtered there would be no grieving parents as they would have been slaughtered likewise. Reality doesn't fit the narrative.

If you're not a holocaust denier as well, I would be very surprised.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

It is disgraceful people like can't admit their errors. 

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Why is there no mediation or is a debate with Hamas forbidden at all cost ?"

How do you know there is not any mediation or debate going on?

Because there's yet no water, power and gas in Gaza for those Israeli nationals kidnapped from the many Kibbutz along Gaza, the rave party location and other public places.

These Israeli nationals have ALSO no water, food, power and gas.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Sorry, I stand corrected, grieving family members and friends of family members; and you don’t need to continually tell us all that you don’t use a pseudonym, it doesn’t make you some kind of hero, it is just your choice.

• Like 2

Just now, Thorgal said:

Because there's yet no water, power and gas in Gaza for those Israeli nationals kidnapped from the many Kibbutz along Gaza, the rave party location and other public places.

These Israeli nationals have ALSO no water, food, power and gas.

That's your reasoning for no negotiations claim.......lol

Qatar said it was in talks with Hamas to swap Israeli women and children for Palestinian prisoners.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has launched a negotiation process with Hamas seeking the release of Israeli hostages

As Gaza ground invasion looms, mediators try to free more than 100 hostages

• Thanks 1

Just now, Paul Catton said:

Are you qouting, Bkk Brian, or were you actually there and providing an eye-witness account?

Joe Biden saw pictures of 40 beheaded children. Misinformation, Disinformation,& Propoganda will lead the world to the point of no return.

I am quoting Paul, hence the quotation marks................:saai:

5 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Not sure why my question gets referenced to Egypt alone. Surely Israel ( IDF ) can reasonably safely distinguish between Palestinians and foreigners who seek exit from Gaza at the Israeli / Gaza border?

While Hamas can be legitimately blamed for creating this current outcome it is Israel that risks resentment by other nations if they ignore the plight of uninvolved foreign nationals kept trapped between a rock and a hard place .

For one thing, the area between the Israeli border pass and the southwards is already a battle zone. Unless mistaken, by now most of the populace of the strip is at the south side. There's not much sense in making them cross the battle zone - probably kinda hard to pass with all the destruction meted. Many of these people have dual-citizenship, and Israel will not wish to risk any suicide bombs attack on the pass, or allow Hamas to use such an opportunity for to attack.

I think the powers that be in Israel are aware that international support would eventually dwindle and the trend would change. Their take may be that the complications and risks of that you suggest, outweigh the possible benefits. Considering the international support clock starts ticking the minute the first bomb falls on the Gaza Strip, seems like their priorities using this time are different. It's also a safe bet that even if Israel was to do that, it would be criticized as not solving the whole issue of the currently displaced Gazans, with claims that Israel should provide them shelter and such even.

I think the issue now is more to do with Egypt - both with regard to reassurances it burdened with a flood of refugees, and not be put in a bad light in the Arab World as differentiating between Palestinians and foreigners.

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why wasn't the Israeli Air Force around the border a week ago? I would have thought they could have intercepted the Hamas Paragliders.

It's acknowledged there were failures in the Israeli defense system. They will be investigated after the war.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you're not a holocause denier as well, I would be very surprised.

The word is Holocaust, and it occurred. The reasoning behind Nazi Germany to instigate complete wipe out of Judaism is well beyond rationality.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Was naive to think that IDF is capable of doing anything humane. It turns out they only talking about allowing water in south of Gaza (not to the northern part) to entice people to go there in accordance with their war crime attempt to mass enforce civilians to relocate so it would be easier to push them across the border to neighbouring Egypt. And yes you are right, without electricity, this is a worthless cunning move.

More wild fantasies, zero support.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Paul Catton said:

The word is Holocaust, and it occurred. The reasoning behind Nazi Germany to instigate complete wipe out of Judaism is well beyond rationality.  

Funny post.

Very mild condemnation of Nazis.

So very not surprising.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Above that, those Israeli hostages are also bombed 24/24...

I just wanted to highlight that you can refer to these hostages, but it's absolutely forbidden to explain that they live for +7days under the same war conditions as "animals"...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Are you qouting, Bkk Brian, or were you actually there and providing an eye-witness account?

Joe Biden saw pictures of 40 beheaded children. Misinformation, Disinformation,& Propoganda will lead the world to the point of no return.

Did not know you kiwi did not have news broadcast like ccn,al jazeera Hmm normal people look to them for the news or do yoy think its all Misinformation, Disinformation,& Propoganda  think you should go bury your head in the sand because you are just making a fool of yourself now

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

They have been under strict inhumane blockade since 2007 nothing goes in or out without Israel, the occupying force, which moved away few hundred meters from Gaza and called that a withdrawal while actively keeping the blockade ever since.

Israel surely did not allow in anything that enable the Palestinians to rule their own lives. Building materials such as cement were allowed by counting every single sack to ensure nothing is built other than what they allowed under the pretence that tunnels might be built.

Why was the blockade  enforced? Just out of spite? Was it always in place?

If Israel got such a tight control, how come Hamas is able to restock it's rocket arsenal over and over again? How come there's enough cement and metal for miles and miles of underground tunnels? (and no bomb shelters...)

Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip. It was not a matter of a few hundred meters, in most cases.

You're welcome to your fantasy world in which Hamas does not exist, and is not responsible for anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Above that, those Israeli hostages are also bombed 24/24...

I just wanted to highlight that you can refer to these hostages, but it's absolutely forbidden to explain that they live for +7days under the same war conditions as "animals"...

"but it's absolutely forbidden to explain that they live for +7days under the same war conditions as "animals"...

Why is it forbidden? They are living in unbearable conditions underground hidden in a labyrinth of tunnels. Who is denying that? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

“well beyond rationality” ….. what a remarkably benign description of the extermination of 6 million jewish men, women and children …. thanks for not leaving your views beyond any possible doubt

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I am quoting Paul, hence the quotation marks................:saai:

I apologise!

Was a tongue in cheek rhetorical type of question to you.

Propaganda, Misinformation, Disinformation, Religion and appeasements have created the "perfect storm'.

• Like 1

As far as the hostages I think the enemies of the Hamas terrorists assume that they are considered valuable assets. Not saying they won't all end up dead but Hamas has an incentive to keep some alive during this war because they might be able to be used in negotiations.