ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

39 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I've just had a cracking idea, lets kill all the Arabs and Israeli's in the Middle East and leave all the oil to the good ole US of A which is what this is all about which ever way you want to cut this cake.

Human Beings are so funny, if it wasn't for the fact I was crying for humanity.

Flame away people , flame away.

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That's the best you can do, really? 

32 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You got a better idea then?

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes

17 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Care to share it?

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

To what end? 

So you have no contribution then? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

From BBC : (The reporter might loose his job...):

Did you notice the reporter was nowhere near the impact site and just reporting on what he had been told? In addition to it being minutes after the impact before any information had come out aside from the immediate accusations from Hamas?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rabas said:

It's odd Hamas didn't talk on public airways to prepare a secret attack? 

Talk about seeing what you want to see.

I think more information is needed about the intercepted conversation to make a judgement.

If Hamas had ways to communicate about a secret attack, then they could use those same secret ways to talk about hospital events.  

I still think its odd that IDF can produce such a clear admission of Hamas/PJ fault  and yet did not know about October 7th events. 

They can't have it both ways and be credible.  IDF are either closely monitoring Hamas communications, or are not.

Maybe the IDF just got lucky and listened into that important conversation.  But missed October 7th planning.

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Did you notice the reporter was nowhere near the impact site and just reporting on what he had been told? In addition to it being minutes after the impact before any information had come out aside from the immediate accusations from Hamas?

Exactly what I would expect from the left wing, anti-semitic, anti-British, anti-American, racist  BBC, and one of their fey, gender indeterminate reporters ….   

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Either read the news or stop lying.

The claim is that it was an Islamic Jihad rocket, not Hamas's.

It was not said from which area of the cemetery it was launched.

You're simply spreading misinformation now, as you often do.

From the footage of BKK Brian on page 98

At 56:00 (seconds) he clearly says that the rocket launcher was positioned at the part of the cemetery on the right side of the hospital.

The rocket of Hamas and/or Islamic Jihad was never 100% confirmed...which I can't distort...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I've just had a cracking idea, lets kill all the Arabs and Israeli's in the Middle East and leave all the oil to the good ole US of A which is what this is all about which ever way you want to cut this cake.

Human Beings are so funny, if it wasn't for the fact I was crying for humanity.

Flame away people , flame away.

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Okay, your cracking good idea was to kill all the Arabs and Israelis, yes?

I think just doing nothing is a better idea than that. 

At least have the decency of quoting the full post, not just the part that suits you, anything else?

18 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

At page 98 in the footage of @Rabas at 34:00 seconds you can see a crater in front of the Palestinian guy.

That's not a much of crater, even if that's what it is.

There are dozens of posts on here decrying the destruction meted. Pics posted of destroyed buildings, rabble, and what not. Here we have a parking lot with cars burned but intact, buildings taking light damage, and a nice garden.

If there was a bomb crater, it would be way more noticeable, and the damage would have been more extensive.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

At 56:00 (seconds) he clearly says that the rocket launcher was positioned at the part of the cemetery on the right side of the hospital.

The rocket of Hamas and/or Islamic Jihad was never 100% confirmed...which I can't distort...

Lying again, here's what it says:

image.png.23f8ba5b7b29b6ca2154e9e04899ea82.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Exactly what I would expect from the left wing, anti-semitic, anti-British, anti-American, racist  BBC, and one of their fey, gender indeterminate reporters ….   

Steady on there Boss,

The BBC is not everyone's cup of tea. And certainly not expected to tell the truth.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Got to get your oar in, was your name mentioned in any of those 6 quotes?

Doesn't seem to stop you from interjecting your well thought out input or attempts at snarky remarks.

This is a public forum. People can comment on whatever is posted.

Edited by Morch

10 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

It doesn't say where in the cemetery or how far. Anyway, the man talking is a Hamas operative, not Islamic Jihad. It is doubtful that he was actually allowed anywhere near the launcher by IJ.

The conversation makes it clear that Hamas thinks it an IJ rocket. You claimed it was Hamas, based on nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Steady on there Boss,

The BBC is not everyone's cup of tea. And certainly not expected to tell the truth.

the first 2 posts of this thread came from the BBC 🤣

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Thanks Owl, looks like you've got yourself a pair of vairifocals 

The BBC stopped being a balanced platform when Marmaduke Hussy (Baron Hussey of North Bradley) took the helm; way back (1986 -1996)). He was married to the chief lady in waiting, and confident to Queen Lizzi.

Not been impartial since that era.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

It doesn't say where in the cemetery or how far. Anyway, the man talking is a Hamas operative, not Islamic Jihad. It is doubtful that he was actually allowed anywhere near the launcher by IJ.

The conversation makes it clear that Hamas thinks it an IJ rocket. You claimed it was Hamas, based on nothing.

The crater proves that there was no misfire. The crater proves instead a high altitude impact and detonation.

The rocket launcher was positioned at the cemetery on the right side of the hospital. I used this map to have an approximative distance estimate.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-lack-of-crater-at-hospital-blast-site-proves-it-wasnt-behind-strike/

Ownership of the launcher, the rocket or the operation is not relevant. It's possible that the ownership of the telephone call is "coded".

Could contain:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

The call recording mentions 2 persons having a conversations:

1. Hamas operative #1

2. Hamas operative #2

Why am I lying in this case?

• Confused 2

58 minutes ago, Morch said:

I think that it you who is almost constantly abusive and aggressive answering comments.

Obviously, the conflicts got its roots, and obviously there are different narratives related to that. Fully embracing any of them without question is mug's game, and a choice. Your post above is highlights the point. Fully subscribing to one narrative pretty much negates the other, living little room for debate.

While you may feel that rehashing the whole history of the conflict, it's roots, and all the myriad details involved is critical to discussing the current situation, others (at least, myself) can argue otherwise. This is a news discussion, not a history class. It's fair enough to reference history on some level, but the extent some go about it tends to derail the actual topic. This happens each and every time one of these topics comes up.

Regardless of the above, saying that these issues were ignored is patently untrue. Various points regarding the history of the conflict were referenced on this topic and parallel ones, some in minute detail, even.

I will avoid any attempt to debate the essence of your post  other than to query your assertion that I have adopted aggressive or abusive language. Is that your reaction to my failure to subscribe like a loyal dog to your opinion ?

I find it strange that so far you have cumulatively have accused me of various extreme emotional response states . Are you unaccustomed to have challenge to your opinion?

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1