ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

I will avoid any attempt to debate the essence of your post  other than to query your assertion that I have adopted aggressive or abusive language. Is that your reaction to my failure to subscribe like a loyal dog to your opinion ?

I find it strange that so far you have cumulatively have accused me of various extreme emotional response states . Are you unaccustomed to have challenge to your opinion?

Look up your previous posts for reference.

You can disagree all you like, you can have your opinions - that's not much of an issue, and no one said otherwise.

Oh, after years of having these 'discussions' on here, I'm pretty much used to anything. Somehow, I still expect things to improve. Silly me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Dream on

Al Ahli Ma'Madani hospital is the only Christian hospital in Gaza. Many homeless people from Gaza North were sheltering in the neighborhood of the hospital.

️Israeli Channel 12 admits it was an Israeli airstrike on the Al-Alhi hospital!

️Ohad Hemo, Israeli TV's Palestinian Affairs reporter, admits Israel is responsible for last night's bombing of the Baptist Hospital in Gaza resulting in hundreds of civilian casualties.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Again, nothing conclusive from this BBC report, and is also currently being refuted.

Skepticism should be applied to all reports from either side.

Sleepy Joe has now arrived in Israel, after not viewing decapitated babies yet claiming he had, perhaps, he could have the ability to diffuse the situation, as he will have his own feet on the ground.

If that's your thing Paul the Hamas Butchers wore body Cams when they were killed by IDF the footage was downloaded from their body Cams and displayed everything they did as shown on Israeli news channels. So if that's your thing I suggest you look on their news sites.

6 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Until it is different, and it gets similar each and every day through continued escalation by all.

Have you had the need to have a gas mask next to you when Iraqi scud missiles were landing in the neighborhood when a conflict strikes up and extends beyond control? 

Deflection one minute your posting about Vietnam nonsense then now your posting about the Gulf War. wind up Merchant and outed.

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Nice Deflection I'm not interested in what Amnesty says or Apartheid. I'm interested in the present Situation between Israel and Hamas. If you don't wish to join in this thread move on instead of deflection or making up stories.

What story have I made up?

The thing I posted is relevant to you saying 'we all know Hamas started this war'. 

What do you mean by me not wishing to join in the thread? Seems like you think this thread is about only criticizing Palestine and not Israel. 

Dude, I'm neutral in this conflict and want to hear both sides of the story. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

There are no non authoritative propaganda sources.

Al Jazeera is my preferred source of news for the Middle East, BBC for matters pertaining to the UK and Europe, CNN for the Americas, (Asean Now for Thailand, perhaps I should go to Thaiger)!  

you're still banned on there Paul.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

If an Israeli rocket / missile / bomb, impacting at its intended target, can only disturb a few dozen paving bricks and burn a few cars, without doing much if any blast damage to those cars or the buildings immediately surrounding it then Israel really need to surrender immediately.

Unless of course that same weapon can instantly vapourise 500 humans (because where are they?) while doing such little property damage.

Some rockets are guided and will explode before impact. There's live footage available of the explosion and the huge fire ball. High tone whistling from high altitude is noticeable before the impact.

- Just an example here below in the video to explain the principle : I did'n't say it's that rocket that was used. You won't find a large deep crater, but high volume of shrapnel and high kinetic blast to kill as many people in that spot within a diameter of +/- 50 m.

The parking lot was used as open air shelter for Palestinian refugees coming from the north of Gaza.

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I've just had a cracking idea, lets kill all the Arabs and Israeli's in the Middle East and leave all the oil to the good ole US of A which is what this is all about which ever way you want to cut this cake.

Human Beings are so funny, if it wasn't for the fact I was crying for humanity.

Flame away people , flame away.

Whats the small name for Richard Chef.

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

The crater proves that there was no misfire. The crater proves instead a high altitude impact and detonation.

The rocket launcher was positioned at the cemetery on the right side of the hospital. I used this map to have an approximative distance estimate.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-lack-of-crater-at-hospital-blast-site-proves-it-wasnt-behind-strike/

Ownership of the launcher, the rocket or the operation is not relevant. It's possible that the ownership of the telephone call is "coded".

Could contain:

A Issan rocket makes a bigger Hole than that Thorgal. Can someone post a pic of an inpackted Missile and its crater size for the Boy.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, rabas said:

Lol, that's not the same small mark you called a crater in your previous post. 

What does it tell you when someone continues to make self inconstant claims? Does he believe them? 

I'm not the only one who doesn't take this "fog of war" as true : MSNBC does the same like me : takes distance from any actual official speculation and I also use my healthy mind

More to come...

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

A Issan rocket makes a bigger Hole than that Thorgal. Can someone post a pic of an inpackted Missile and its crater size for the Boy.

As explained previously : some smart bombs can detonate before the impact.

My doubts raised when I heard the whistling noise in the footage, which isn't a propulsor rocket with motor from Hamas/Islamic Jihad, but a smart bomb.

No need to equate high tech explosives (damn, without a crater...) with Isaan Songkhran crackers...

Edited by Thorgal
  • Confused 1