ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

49 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm disgusted by the whole scenario of the middle east, human lives are being taken by both Arabs and Israeli's because neither of them has the brains or the inclination to live in peace, neither side will win, and this has gone on since 1948. 

Both sides are disgusting excuses for human beings, religion has a lot to answer for, as does the great western military industrial complex which is loving all this.

Russia and Ukraine and China and Taiwan just the same all wanting to kill one another. 

You'd think after 2 so called World Wars in the last century the human race would have learned something, sadly no, we are such a bunch of sad sacks.

So, you're on the fence, and believe each side equally culpable, correct? 

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

That is a very convincing presentation.

There is one way to find out what happened. A proper independent forensic investigation carried out under the direction of a third party ( the UN), staffed by investigators from third party neutral countries.

That would confirm both the source of the strike, the degree of damage and the number of casualties which resulted.

Would the Israeli's agree to that - probably. They will want to clear their name with their allies and with neutral countries. 

Will Hamas agree to it?

Hamas's usual way to deal with this is to officially accept investigations, but control what investigators get to see and who they get to interviews. Messing with relevant evidence and scene is also probable.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

How can one write  such rubbish.  Denying Israel it's legitimate right for survival. We have to show them that any aggression will have to be repaid a thousand fold, otherwise the homeland of the Jewish people will be taken over by Islam, once more.

Both sides are disgusting excuses for human beings

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

How can one write  such rubbish.  Denying Israel it's legitimate right for survival. We have to show them that any aggression will have to be repaid a thousand fold, otherwise the homeland of the Jewish people will be taken over by Islam, once more.

Nonsense. 

So you think Israelis can take Palestinian's land but Palestinians can't take Israeli's land? Rather strange attitude, IMHO. 

I'm learning a lot about Israel and it's not good. 

Do you agree with Apartheid?

I certainly don't, so oppose Israel's treatment of Palestinians. 

I just watched a video from Amnesty International, it's eye-opening and obviously not biased. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Would you define or provide a definition for "apartheid state"? Without one, any response is pointless. 

There's a good definition on the following video from Amnesty International. 

The International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid defines “the crime of apartheid” as “inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them” (Art. 2 of Apartheid Convention). 

Edited by Rimmer
duplicate video removed

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Please explain what part of "Both sides are disgusting excuses for human beings" you don't understand? 

The part that makes it clear that you're on the fence and that you believe each side equally culpable. Do you, or don't you? 

I think President Biden is a discussing excuse for a human being, but I don't think he and his despicable State department is as culpable as Palestine. 

Do you or do you not believe each side is equally at fault? 

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid defines “the crime of apartheid” as “inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them” (Art. 2 of Apartheid Convention). 

Okay, then I'll say that yes, Palestine is guilty of apartheid, and that Israel is not. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

This is obviously Israeli propaganda. 

First, as we all know, Gaza is an open-air prison. Clearly the video was not taken in Gaza.

Second, the giant crater in pictures posted by Thorgal, are not visible in the video. 

Finally, hamas' linguistic experts have proven the people discussing the bombing are not hamas operatives, but Israeli sympathizers. 

Since the video you responded to is a composite of several sources, all I can say is that nobody disputes the images it contains.

I am including an image of the "giant" crater you refer to.

It's pretty obvious that the damage was inflicted by an errant rocket, not Israeli armaments. And, no, 500 people weren't killed. Since the damage was mostly caused by burning rocket propellant, there would have been 100s of charred skeletons all over the parking lot, not a handful.

I would be happy to demonstrate why the damage couldn't be caused by Israeli armaments, but then you will deflect to old talking points about Israeli oppression.

Could contain:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

By that definition, the Trump administration treatment of illegal aliens was Apartheid.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I can answer that one, yes of course they are and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. 

Looking forward to the normal suspects telling me otherwise, as usual, water off a ducks back.

I've asked 2 pro-Israel posters but they are not answering. 

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The part that makes it clear that you're on the fence and that you believe each side equally culpable. Do you, or don't you? 

I think President Biden is a discussing excuse for a human being, but I don't think he and his despicable State department is as culpable as Palestine. 

Do you or do you not believe each side is equally at fault? 

I think you're over thinking the phrase "Both sides are disgusting excuses for human beings" I made it a very simple statement so even very simple people would understand, that is my opinion if your not a fan go tell someone who gives a flying deleted, because you will get no change of opinion out of me.

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I know you are trying to keep this thread going so throw the old Amnesty card in hoping you will get a bite I'm not hungry so won't be responding anymore to your nonsense along with the other Trolls. A good thread wrecked as usual.

You say the strangest things and then never give a reason when I ask why you said them. Fair enough, except one point -  you called me a liar. Tell me why or I will report you. 

You are not responding now because you know I am right, how sad. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1