ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Surplies surplies lol sorry very old chinese joke, 🤣

It's so sad, they call me an antisemite when I find fault with Israel, and now I post some proof of wrongdoing, they refuse to answer a simple question. Show some integrity and answer a simple question. Do you condone apartheid? 

@Jingthing@Ben Zioner

@BarraMarra

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

There is no crater at the car park show us where the crater is Thorgal?

To be clear, there is a very small crater at the impact point. I have seen larger holes on Soi Chaiyapoon.

Interestingly, any rocket fragments have already been removed. And no Israeli bomb fragments are evident, although someone will probably produce them in a few days.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

It's so sad, they call me an antisemite when I find fault with Israel, and now I post some proof of wrongdoing, they refuse to answer a simple question. Show some integrity and answer a simple question. Do you condone apartheid? 

@Jingthing@Ben Zioner

@BarraMarra

There is no Apartheid system in Gaza, which has self-rule.

There is Apartheid on the West Bank.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I think you're over thinking the phrase "Both sides are disgusting excuses for human beings" I made it a very simple statement so even very simple people would understand, that is my opinion if your not a fan go tell someone who gives a flying deleted, because you will get no change of opinion out of me.

Good morning, Jeff the Chef, hope you are well, do us all a favor and answer the question then, if you're capable. The part that makes it clear that you're on the fence and that you believe each side equally culpable. Do you, or don't you? 

Do you or do you not believe each side is equally at fault? 

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Such a shame Amnesty International doesn't agree with you.

Amnesty International is antisemitic according to some here.  

Lets just talk about all the bad things Hamas are doing, to justify bombing them and getting some more land in the process. 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

You really are being a nuisance now I'm not going through over a 100 pages. You were outed by me and others so report me I have not broken any forum rules if you can't take a bit of flack don't tell tales, make up stories, then throw your toys out of the pram threatening reporting members childish and immature.

If I called you a liar on more than one occasion, would you accept it and move on?

• Like 1