ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

We are all dealing with this current war between Israel and Hamas which began on 7 th October 

That is the topic we are all dealing with 

Your lawyer's father was born in Tel Aviv and she is the legal director of UK Lawyers for Israel.

May as well be asking a member of Hamas whether or not Hamas has committed any crimes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Classic, is one lawyer's opinion what they go by? 🤣

She spent many years studying  international law and war crimes  and she was stating what the law says , rather than giving her opinion about the law .

She would be one highest qualified people in the World on the subject 

To what level are you qualified in International law ?

You tube videos ?

5 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

Piers is a snake and was he unbiased when he faked British Troops torturing/humiliating supposedly captured Iraqis, which incidentally led to his sacking from The Daily Mirror. 🥴

Piers has been the best interviewer on this conflict to date.

My opinion, he has shown a slight favouritism to the Israeli side but has certainly given plenty of Palestinian voices screen time.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We are all dealing with this current war between Israel and Hamas which began on 7 th October 

That is the topic we are all dealing with 

Quote from link :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Hamas_attack_on_Israel

Mohammed Deif, commander of the attack, named the operation "Al-Aqsa Flood" in reference to the 2022 Al-Aqsa clashes, in which Israeli police raided the mosque following clashes between Palestinians and police."

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Perhaps it's time to give back the land?

Who "owned" the land before Isreal then as I thought it was the Ottoman empire?  Are the Ottomans wanting it back?  If they were to "give back" the land where do you propose the 10 million Jewish people relocate to?  Is there another Jewish state I am unaware of that Jews can call their home and have a place of refuge when they are once again inevitably persecuted?  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

What does her Fathers location of birth have to do with it ?

She stated facts , are you going disagree with her in regards of what she said ?

There are laws that state what war crimes are , she has studied them and she knows what they are .

Are you disagreeing with her ?

Yes, she's biased. It's not coincidence that she could voice her "international law" perspective...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, James105 said:

Who "owned" the land before Isreal then as I thought it was the Ottoman empire?  Are the Ottomans wanting it back?  If they were to "give back" the land where do you propose the 10 million Jewish people relocate to?  Is there another Jewish state I am unaware of that Jews can call their home and have a place of refuge when they are once again inevitably persecuted?  

Palestinians are indigenous to the land, this is not disputed.

The Jewish people would remain in the Middle East in their half of the partitioned land.

Do you not think that there should be a two state solution based on the 1967 green line?

I have an old Jewish friend married to a Chinese lady who thinks the Jews should all move to Madagascar - 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Yes, she's biased. It's not coincidence that she could voice her "international law" perspective...

Do you disagree with what she said ?

She says that Israel can legally bomb Gaza and no war crime will/has been committed .

Do you disagree with her .......and if so, why ?

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

To me, it looks like you are the one who is biased, but then again, those with an agenda usually are, eh....😉

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you disagree with what she said ?

She says that Israel can legally bomb Gaza and no war crime will/has been committed .

Do you disagree with her .......and if so, why ?

Yes x2

4 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Indeed, there will be more to come. I notice our two resident Hamas apologists aren't commenting about this.

They won they don't even read them so they can carry on their game of wind us up I won't feed them anymore but another member can ask these 2 if they have seen or read these posts and would they like to respond on them.

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

They won they don't even read them so they can carry on their game of wind us up I won't feed them anymore but another member can ask these 2 if they have seen or read these posts and would they like to respond on them.

From that screening. This may have been one of the Thai workers who are still missing:

In another, a man writhes on the ground, bleeding from his stomach, as a terrorist tries repeatedly to decapitate him with farming equipment. The man appears to be southeast Asian, possibly one of Israel’s foreign agricultural workers.

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Piers has been the best interviewer on this conflict to date.

My opinion, he has shown a slight favouritism to the Israeli side but has certainly given plenty of Palestinian voices screen time.

Are we expected to believe a proven conniving liar like Morgan, no thanks and just because you say he's been the best interviewer on this conflict doesn't necessarily mean that he has been. Generally speaking if somebody tells you information you agree with you tend to think they are a good interviewer when most of the time the quite opposite is the case.

And not only that he purposely fabricated photo's of British Soldiers appearing to torture Iraqi captives thus putting serving British Soldiers lives at risk, he is an utter charlatan and cannot believe a word he says and why anybody would give him the time of day is a mystery to most people. 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The lawyer is considering that the Hamas crime started on 7th of October 2023.

Her selective memory has been lost for all IDF extra-judicial military interventions BEFORE 7th of October 2023.

Unbelievable, you couldn't make this up.  And  'Israel is perfect' brigade go mental when I post something from Al Jazeera. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these posters are from Israel.

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

As I said when you first posted that , we are talking about the current war .

Her professional opinion is that the blockade of Gaza is legal and also Israel has the legal right to bomb Gaza .

Could you state why you disagree with her on that point ?

• Like 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Unbelievable, you couldn't make this up.  And  'Israel is perfect' brigade go mental when I post something from Al Jazeera. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these posters are from Israel.

Al Jazeera are still claiming that the Al-Ahli hospital was bombed by Israel and they will not let any callers say otherwise, they cut them off and call them liars if they say it was a misfiring Hamas rocket that hit the hospital .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Are we expected to believe a proven conniving liar like Morgan, no thanks and just because you say he's been the best interviewer on this conflict doesn't necessarily mean that he has been. Generally speaking if somebody tells you information you agree with you tend to think they are a good interviewer when most of the time the quite opposite is the case.

And not only that he purposely fabricated photo's of British Soldiers appearing to torture Iraqi captives thus putting serving British Soldiers lives at risk, he is an utter charlatan and cannot believe a word he says and why anybody would give him the time of day is a mystery to most people. 

You don't have to believe Piers at all.

His show is providing a platform for people representing both sides of the conflict.

Most of his guests have had worthwhile things to say, some I agree with some I don't.

Ultimately, I am better informed for watching his interviews.

Of course my opinion is not agreeable to everyone, most opinions aren't.

Piers has had representatives from both sides and has been reasonably fair to both sides.

It hasn't been Fox News or MSNBC nonsense.

Australian troops tortured and murdered innocent Afghani's - I wouldn't be surprised if the British did the same.