ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Are we expected to believe a proven conniving liar like Morgan, no thanks and just because you say he's been the best interviewer on this conflict doesn't necessarily mean that he has been. Generally speaking if somebody tells you information you agree with you tend to think they are a good interviewer when most of the time the quite opposite is the case.

And not only that he purposely fabricated photo's of British Soldiers appearing to torture Iraqi captives thus putting serving British Soldiers lives at risk, he is an utter charlatan and cannot believe a word he says and why anybody would give him the time of day is a mystery to most people. 

A TV pundit and a Greek economist who runs a blog seems to be his limit of information on the Israel and Hamas war. Oh no doubt a little Al Jazeera thrown in.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You don't have to believe Piers at all.

His show is providing a platform for people representing both sides of the conflict.

Most of his guests have had worthwhile things to say, some I agree with some I don't.

Ultimately, I am better informed for watching his interviews.

Of course my opinion is not agreeable to everyone, most opinions aren't.

Piers has had representatives from both sides and has been reasonably fair to both sides.

It hasn't been Fox News or MSNBC nonsense.

Australian troops tortured and murdered innocent Afghani's - I wouldn't be surprised if the British did the same.

"Australian troops tortured and murdered innocent Afghani's - I wouldn't be surprised if the British did the same."

You have really shown how sick in the head you are, Morgan faked photographs, and you spreading malicious misinformation does't help the situation, what the hell is wrong with you!

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So now you’ve resorted to openly asking the moderators to delete another posters comment. Must have been taking lessons from you bestest buddy on here, who tried to actively encourage other posters to report people …. hmmm

Our own lord Haw Haw will be posting to his two loyal Fans soon as most on here have been put on Iggie. by him I don't understand why you feed this Troll.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Al Jazeera are still claiming that the Al-Ahli hospital was bombed by Israel and they will not let any callers say otherwise, they cut them off and call them liars if they say it was a misfiring Hamas rocket that hit the hospital .

Al Jazeera has a team of reporters in Gaza.

They've filmed just after the bombing when all the corpses are laying on the parking lot and the gardens and when the medics were trying to make a selection of the wounded.

I've these footages but I can't post them online due to disturbing content + some usual posters would report this as non trustable source because these images have been recorded with cell phones.

Impact of the "pothole" is pointing to SW by the way. The load didn't came down on 90 degrees angle...The rest is speculation and war propaganda which I won't participate. People even were convinced in the beginning that there was no impact/crater....

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Al Jazeera has a team of reporters in Gaza.

They've filmed just after the bombing when all the corpses are laying on the parking lot and the gardens and when the medics were trying to make a selection of the wounded.

I've these footages but I can't post them online due to disturbing content + some usual posters would report this as non trustable source because these images have been recorded with cell phones.

Impact of the "pothole" is pointing to SW by the way. The load didn't came down on 90 degrees angle...The rest is speculation and war propaganda which I won't participate. People even were convinced in the beginning that there was no impact/crater....

There have been numerous independent investigations by various Countries and they all have come to the same conclusion , that it was a misfiring Hamas bomb that hit the hospital and Hamas cannot give evidence of an Israeli bomb because they say it vaporised and disappeared and left no evidence .

Its pretty much accepted by all that it was a misfiring Hamas bombs that hit the hospital 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rabas said:

I've hesitated to mention this but on the day of the attack videos were posted in pro Hamas propaganda streams showing live children being butchered. The videos were taken down as they appeared. I saw two, but I had to close the second one and log out, utterly horrific. Up close and clear, purposely filmed for posting, not  body camera footage. 

I'm sure the intelligence agencies have this material. 

Yes, saw some of them too. Bad stuff.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This war did not start on Oct 7th. 

For years the Palestinians have been subject to Apartheid and basically forced to leave their hoe lands due to discriminatory laws and constant threats. 

This topic deals with a current event. You and other 'pro-Palestinian' posters routinely try to make it about anything but.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Hamas and Israel will never agree.

It would have to be enforced from an external party.

Without unconditional US backing Israel would not last long, so the US could certainly bring about a two state solution.

Bibi Netanyahu has been one of Hamas's greatest supporters for years - he has publicly said the best way to thwart a Palestinian state is to support Hamas.

Many Palestinians support Hamas. Maybe they are trying to thwart the same thing.

3 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Are you interested in the Palestinian mothers weeping for their children who continue to be murdered day after day?

Is there a difference between a Gazan child killed in an air strike by an Israeli pilot who did his best with a targeted strike to avoid innocent victims, and an Israeli child tortured and beheaded in front of their parents by a gleeful Hamas butcher, videoing it so as to proclaim hero status for himself ?

No. there is no difference between the dead children.

However, there is a world of difference between the men who caused their deaths. One is a pilot, doing something he hoped he would never have to do to defend his country from the existential threat of terrorism, the other, a man that lost grip of the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder long ago.

If you don’t get that, you are succumbing to evil.

• Like 2

One lawyer?

If this particular lawyer's opinion was at odds with yours would you still unquestionable agree with him?

Why is Israel not a signatory to the International Criminal Court?

Why isn't the USA? Russia? China? Others?

Because of reasons.

Or maybe because Israel's trust in the impartiality of international organizations has been eroded over the years.

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

The lawyer is considering that the Hamas crime started on 7th of October 2023.

Her selective memory has been lost for all IDF extra-judicial military interventions BEFORE 7th of October 2023.

She is addressing a current situation, specifically, and she referenced ongoing situation before that.

Your lawyer's father was born in Tel Aviv and she is the legal director of UK Lawyers for Israel.

May as well be asking a member of Hamas whether or not Hamas has committed any crimes.

Seems like the BBC did not consider this as much of a problem.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

She is addressing a current situation, specifically, and she referenced ongoing situation before that.

OK, same same like a serial killer gets only accountable on his last murder (maybe)...and his long history of crimes is not relevant to conclude the motives.

Palestinians are indigenous to the land, this is not disputed.

The Jewish people would remain in the Middle East in their half of the partitioned land.

Do you not think that there should be a two state solution based on the 1967 green line?

I have an old Jewish friend married to a Chinese lady who thinks the Jews should all move to Madagascar - 🤷‍♂️

Is that Jewish guy by any chance related to @Neeranam's imaginary Rabbi friend?

Edited by Morch
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Of course there are extremist Palestinians who are continuously thwarting peace.

There'll be a damn site more of them once Israel has finished bombing civilians to death.

Stop storing Ammo near hospitals or Schools or using civilian buildings to fire Rockets into Israel and the bombing will stop. Its not rocket Science.

Live press conference with one of the released lady hostages, 80+ years old. Said she was hit with sticks all the way till she got to the tunnels. Then she had to walk on the wet ground for kilometers, it was like a huge spiderweb of tunnels.

Its on the BBC now but I'm sure there will be a full transcript later

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Lots of point scoring on this thread. Half the posts say nothing. Just name-calling and slurring towards those that have a different opinion. There are different views. Can't we hear them without the nonsense?

Zionism breaks all Jewish values. This conflict breaks all human values.

We are a 'mistake' away from WW111.

No Owl because one of the main players has ignored certain members so he can vent his propaganda without feedback.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Stop stealing Palestinian land and imprisoning Palestinians in concentration camps and there won't be any munitions stored near schools and hospitals.

It's turtles all the way down.

Wonder if you say the same if it was your 80 old Gran being hit with sticks. but i feel you will deflect from this question.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Hamas knows once the IDF goes into Gaza they are finished like Isis. Then Hang their leaders like they did in Nurenberg.

What makes you think the leaders of Hamas are in Gaza?

Osama Bin Laden wasn't on any of the hijacked airliners.

Which leaders are you talking about, Hamas or the Israeli's?

The case could be made both ways, could it not?

• Confused 1