ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Neeranam said:

“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God” (Hebrews 13:16)

So, it's okay for hamas to steal share the fuel with the Palestinian refugees? Is that not a war crime? Seems everything else is. 

Should you not be quoting the Quran? Sura 5:33 (says about infidels) “They shall be slain or crucified, or have their hands and feet cut off.” or Sura 9:5 “Slay the infidels wherever you find them ... and lie in wait for them ... and establish every stratagem (of war against them).”

Incidentally, isn't Hebrews New Testament?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BarraMarra said:

Jeff I asked you to answer a simple question regarding the Bombing from Israel on Gaza but as I thought and most other members can now clearly what you are about, along with your friend who was asked a similar question regarding Stolen fuel both you failed to answer so the question is, are you both trolling or deliberately disrupting the Thread? if you are willing to answer questions maybe its time you left the thread and leave it to the members who wish to debate it. 

I'm very sorry BarraMarra been a bit busy, can you remind me again what your question was please.

BTW are you from West Cumbria by chance?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm very sorry BarraMarra been a bit busy, can you remind me again what your question was please.

BTW are you from West Cumbria by chance?

You are fully aware of when and where i posted it jeff you simply ignored it because it was irrefutable evidence of why Israel began its campaign on Gaza but to refresh you it's on page 153.

Edited by BarraMarra

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

You are fully aware of when and where i posted it jeff you simply ignored it because it was irrefutable evidence of why Israel began its campaign on Gaza but to refresh you it's on page 153.

I take it was this one?

"Was Israel Bombing the Heart and killing hundreds of Gazzans a day before the 7th of October? Chef yes or no? no need to deflect or go back in History simple question was Gaza being bombed every night prior to Hams going into Israel and killing civilians?"

No, not as far as I know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Two "Carrier Strike Groups" are being deployed, Gerald R Ford, (currently of the coast of Italy) & Dwight D Eisenhower (in transit).

An "Amphibious Ready Group" Bataan is also on deploy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1p1G7WS0ko

Aircraft carried

Additional assets in the area are the "Fast Response Cutter Group" operating out of Bahrain 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

Come Gaza Strip lets go!  Gaza are the good ones right?  I have not been following it.

If you like Islamic extremist genocidal terrorists who want kill all Jews, end Israel, and establish an ISIS like caliphate.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

The other side would not be getting killed had your side not committed these terrible attrocities, and the moral of all this is....... Don't start wars, it will never end in your favour. Shalom. 

The other side were getting killed prior to the October 7 terrorist attack though weren’t they.

247 Palestinians were killed by Israel in the first 9 months of 2023.

The war clearly did not start on October 7th.

• Haha 1