ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Sky news are reporting that a missile sent from Hamas struck an israeli neighbourhood 2 casualties wonder where it was fired from. Other news reports are coming in fuel is desperatly short and running out in Gaza yet Hamas have fuel to fill there rockets.

Hamas fired indeed rockets to Ashkelon and Tel Aviv.

Does Hamas use diesel rockets?

Just now, Morch said:

How about light and air for them brave Hamas men in their deep tunnels?

Also, you're no rocket scientist, obviously.

Why oh why do you  perpetuate  some  delusional personalized propaganda  aginst me in insinuating I have sympathy  for Hamas  operatives? Is it because if you  could comprehend my  humanitarian concern for bullied and  beguiled innocent citizens it  would  compromise your obvious  preference for genocide as an excuse for attempts  to eliminate a faction that will only be reborn in retaliation ? You are  warmonger in my opinion.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas fired indeed rockets to Ashkelon and Tel Aviv.

Does Hamas use diesel rockets?

“These are fuel tanks inside Gaza,” the IDF said. “They contain more than 500,000 litres of fuel.” “Hamas-ISIS steals this fuel from civilians and transfers it to its tunnels, rocket launchers, and leaders. This is what Hamas' list of priorities looks like,” Avichay Adraee, the IDF's Arabic spokesman, added.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/26/hamas-hoarding-fuel-ventilate-gaza-tunnels-israel/

12 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Why oh why do you  perpetuate  some  delusional personalized propaganda  aginst me in insinuating I have sympathy  for Hamas  operatives? Is it because if you  could comprehend my  humanitarian concern for bullied and  beguiled innocent citizens it  would  compromise your obvious  preference for genocide as an excuse for attempts  to eliminate a faction that will only be reborn in retaliation ? You are  warmonger in my opinion.

I did not say anything about sympathy or about you.

I do not 'prefer genocide' and there is no 'genocide'.

Please don't call my a warmonger, I liked 'community insulter' much better.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

At least he's providing facts and figures for everybody and doesn't play "Apartheid"...

Yeah, figures like the ones you posted when you lied and claimed Israel had killed a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th.

Or that the US was sending a WW1 aircraft carrier...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Thorgal said:

Did you find the Argus ? Hilarious!

I've answered your question already:

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18439252

I've defined a select innocent Palestinian group in Gaza that has nothing to do with Hamas.

It's a known group, but nobody likes to talk about them and the legitimacy of the killings on them.

You replied with a loaded question :

"Can you list a few of them?"

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18439158

I've summarized and detailed a few (+1Million) of them as per your question.

And now you distort (fallacious) by telling I'm a liar through your "unsupported claim" that +1million people died. 

Later on you shift any ownership or hardship of this issue back to the victims.

Bizarre how that guy keeps asking you the same questions, yet never answers your questions.

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

Hamas official storms out of BBC interview when asked about Israeli civilians killed

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-official-storms-out-of-bbc-interview-when-asked-about-israeli-civilians-killed/

Not up to date on current debate tactics - you don't storm out, you simply put an 'ignore' and get on with it....

Yeah, dude need to stick to Al-Jazeera interview where they only ask how many babies Israel has killed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

Hamas official storms out of BBC interview when asked about Israeli civilians killed

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-official-storms-out-of-bbc-interview-when-asked-about-israeli-civilians-killed/

Not up to date on current debate tactics - you don't storm out, you simply put an 'ignore' and get on with it....

Tunnel vision 

• Haha 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Bizarre how that guy keeps asking you the same questions, yet never answers your questions.

Only for this topic and the same guy insults at least 5 people as : "liar" for his misinterpretation.

If I was wrong, or used a wrong source I wouldn't mind to admit it.

But forcing a sort of upper hand in vain based on fallacies and/or malice...sorry!

These cheap manipulations don't work. Intellectually he knows that he plays in a lower Liga...too bad 

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Israel: Hamas terror group’s main operations base is under Shifa Hospital in Gaza City

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/israel-hamas-terror-groups-main-operations-base-is-under-shifa-hospital-in-gaza-city/

Notice that bit about the hospital's power supply? Maybe that's why....

Coincidently I was just watching that on the IDF latest update, the largest hospital in Gaza is home to a huge Hamas terror cell with the tunnels linking it underneath with command and control stations.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Coincidently I was just watching that on the IDF latest update, the largest hospital in Gaza is home to a huge Hamas terror cell with the tunnels linking it underneath with command and control stations.

I'd like to see Haw Haws squad spin this 1 nice one Brian.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Jordan has offered a draft resolution on a ceasefire. MM will Hamas release all the hostages as part of it and will they stop firing rockets into Israel and if they fire one will that be the end of any ceasefire? and will they be trusted again?

No way Hamas agrees to that.

Next

Yep the s  hits about to hit the fan ITV have just reported that Israeli ground troops are moving further into the Gaza. the latest figures on Deaths of around 7 thousand palestinians killed with upto 3 thousand children among the dead certainly not the 10s of thousand killed as pumped out on here.

3 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

As for Al jazeera, all you see on there is dead or kids being pulled from buildings or in body bags playing on the heart strings. Pity they didn't show the same images when the butchers killed babies in the kibbutz's when they stormed them.  

Two wrongs make a right?

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

“These are fuel tanks inside Gaza,” the IDF said. “They contain more than 500,000 litres of fuel.” “Hamas-ISIS steals this fuel from civilians and transfers it to its tunnels, rocket launchers, and leaders. This is what Hamas' list of priorities looks like,” Avichay Adraee, the IDF's Arabic spokesman, added.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/10/26/hamas-hoarding-fuel-ventilate-gaza-tunnels-israel/

Hamas steals fuel.

Israel steals land.

Both sides are as terrible as each other.

6 hours ago, transam said:

Eliminations of Murderers of unarmed civilians, children, is the only answer, no question......Sorry if you disapprove..........🥴

At any cost?

How many dead civilians is acceptable to achieve the stated goal?

Is the stated goal even achievable?

If not, then isn't the murder of so many civilians pure evil?

Senseless and indiscriminate murder.

Anyone with an ounce of humanity disapproves of the slaughter of women and children.

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Hamas kills civilians.

Israel kills civilians.

Identical.

Incorrect.

Hamas intentionally murders civilians in the most barbaric ways possible. 

Israel targets terrorist targets thar have human shields at them. The targets are not the civilians. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Humans killing humans. That innate desire to take as much for yourself. From each according to his religion, to each according to his land. 

Hamas is an Islamist extremist terrorist group looking to have a region wide caliphate.

Israel is a democracy of the one nation state in the world with a majority of Jewish people. It is not a theocracy.

Not equivalents.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Hamas is an Islamist extremist terrorist group looking to have a region wide caliphate.

Replace Hamas with British Empire and Islamist with Christian and caliphate with empire. We humans are all the same. Mine mine mine want want want. There are more examples but just to be clear, I'm against humanity as a whole. Not on any one side. 

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

Replace Hamas with British Empire and Islamist with Christian and caliphate with empire. We humans are all the same. Mine mine mine want want want. There are more examples but just to be clear, I'm against humanity as a whole. Not on any one side. 

Off topic nihilism 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1