ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, JBChiangRai said:

I agree with most of what you said, especially the troops.

Regarding “the trolls”, I don’t think you can leap to the conclusion about which side they support, as for the accelerated argument's, that is perhaps a case of action and reaction driven by anger on both sides and the desire to win, which is usually impossible here.  

We'll have to disagree, but then I've been on this topic since the start, and know the ways of some participants for years now....

• Thanks 2

Just now, Morch said:

We'll have to disagree, but then I've been on this topic since the start, and know the ways of some participants for years now....

I will agree with you that it’s not difficult to understand some people by habits over time.  For example confused emoji’s which tend to appear around certain members which initially might appear coincidental but over months and years shout louder than words.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, transam said:

Seems you're more interested in emojis and members type of posting than the thread.

Bit strange that...........🤨

The way you post determines the impact.

Sometimes bias shines through in posts and it lessens the effectiveness of the message. Personal attacks do that too.

Emoji’s don’t help.

It is possible to change people’s perspective, but it’s only reasoned arguments that do that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Hamas is a cancer that needs removing in one go. Don't remove it a small amount will regrow back again, and eventually kill you.

As of 2023, the world's "core" Jewish population (those identifying as Jews above all else) was estimated at 16.1 million, 0.2% of the 8 billion worldwide population.

How many Muslims are in the world 2023?

There are more than two billion Muslims worldwide, making Islam the second-largest religion in the world, exceeded only by Christianity.

So by my reckoning every Jew needs to kill approximately497 Muslims but that would need to increase because not all Jews are in agreement of the current Israeli stance on this current war.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JBChiangRai said:

The way you post determines the impact.

Sometimes bias shines through in posts and it lessens the effectiveness of the message. Personal attacks do that too.

Emoji’s don’t help.

It is possible to change people’s perspective, but it’s only reasoned arguments that do that.

You are waaaay off-topic, you need to start your own thread on your grievances.....🥴

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Seems you're more interested in emojis and members type of posting than the thread.

Bit strange that...........🤨

2 minutes ago, transam said:

You are waaaay off-topic, you need to start your own thread on your grievances.....🥴

who is off topic?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

As of 2023, the world's "core" Jewish population (those identifying as Jews above all else) was estimated at 16.1 million, 0.2% of the 8 billion worldwide population.

There are more than two billion Muslims worldwide, making Islam the second-largest religion in the world, exceeded only by Christianity.

So by my reckoning every Jew needs to kill approximately497 Muslims but that would need to increase because not all Jews are in agreement of the current Israeli stance on this current war.

Anything against knocking out the tunnel network Jeff, or does that go against principals as well?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have been dismantled.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is hilarious.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😘

I thought you were, a short while ago.......🤭

Keep on trolling Mojo......:giggle:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

The Hamas is not into that. The PA cannot deliver.

Israel's right wingers are not into it. Israel center-left can't deliver either.

Your promises that all will be well are not grounded in anything much, least of all reality.

Have to agree with Morch here, there is no chance I can see of there ever being a Arab/Muslim agreement for Israel to exist in it's current form, to much water has gone under that bridge.

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So, in your mind Hamas = the entire Muslim world?

Do go on about how informed you are etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Have to agree with Morch here, there is no chance I can see of there ever being a Arab/Muslim agreement for Israel to exist in it's current form, to much water has gone under that bridge.

Israel got long standing peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan. So far not a word regarding cancellation, review or anything.

Similarly - relations with other Arab and Muslim countries with different degrees of diplomatic and economic ties.

Again conflating Palestinians with the entire Arab/Muslim world.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2023 at 7:19 AM, rabas said:

If the best time to kill Hamas was 15 years ago, the second best time is now.

"But more than men or weaponry, Hamas is an idea."

(Bloomberg, a well known antisemitic outfit like the NYT, today in:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2023-10-29/how-israel-and-palestinians-troubled-history-set-stage-for-gaza-war?srnd=premium-asia

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes, we know Hamas are not the entire Muslim world but how many of the Muslim world support them either financially or just in thought?

Not as many as expected, a lot social media comments from Gaza Strip (and the West Bank) lamenting lack of significant Arab/Muslim support.

Same thing every time.

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

With a bit of luck he will be on holiday for a few days he been warned enough.

Sad. You may disagree but he's stating his beliefs and has valid links to back up that opinion. 

Asking for a yellow card for that is childish and even in football outlawed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Morch said:

Israel got long standing peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan. So far not a word regarding cancellation, review or anything.

Similarly - relations with other Arab and Muslim countries with different degrees of diplomatic and economic ties.

Again conflating Palestinians with the entire Arab/Muslim world.

Egypt has a population of about 110milliom, Jordon's Population is just over 11 million you think all of them support their governments peace agreements? as for the rest of the 2 billion Muslims with or without economic ties or diplomatic agreements with Israel if push comes to shove I think there's only one way that's going and it won't be in favour of Israel.

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Egypt has a population of about 110milliom, Jordon's Population is just over 11 million you think all of them support their governments peace agreements? as for the rest of the 2 billion Muslims with or without economic ties or diplomatic agreements with Israel if push comes to shove I think there's only one way that's going and it won't be in favour of Israel.

I think that argument was addressed by pointing out that these agreements have been in place for many years, despite being unpopular.

The notion of Arab or Muslim unity is a common meme among the uninformed.

The Arab and the Muslim world may mobilize for something, but not for the sake of the Palestinians.

• Thumbs Up 2

What I find hilarious is that it seems to me, that:

All the people making excuses for hamas all claim they are not making excuses for hamas.

All the most biased people swear THEY are unbiased but accuse others of being biased.

All the people that are unable to support their arguments, demand others support their arguments, and them ignore the support provided.

All the people that make the most bone-headed claims seem to play the dead children card when they get called on it, pretending anyone that disagrees with them does not care about dead children. 

I think we all agree there are too many dead children, and we would like to see the killing stopped. 

I think everyone would like to see the hostages released, the fighting to end, and for Israel and Palestine to coexist peacefully. 

Many people claim Israel and hamas are doing the same thing they've always done, but I don't see it that way. I think this time Israel has had enough, and I think they're going the distance this time win or lose. I hope they win, I know a lot of you hope they lose, whatever. 

I thought the cancer analogy (with hamas being the cancer) was a good one. Someone said the cancer has to be cut out, and someone else said no, we need to know the cause of the cancer. When you go to the doctor with cancer, they don't look for the cause, they cut the cancer out. Are people looking for the cause? Absolutely. Will finding the cause save a lot of people in the future? Absolutely. Is that going to help the people with cancer now? No. They will all be dead by the time the cause is determined. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yes, Israel is bad.

First step towards peace is...

Israel stop being bad.

There are some people who support terrorists and child killers  and think that Israel is bad for fighting back against terrorists and murderers .

Some of us think that the terrorists are the bad people 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/27/2023 at 8:19 AM, rabas said:

So you realize that Hamas is the problem.

If the best time to kill Hamas was 15 years ago, the second best time is now.

Welcome on board.

Why has Netanyahu spent the last 15 years supporting Hamas?

Netanyahu bares more responsibility for the terrorist attack by Hamas than the majority of the innocent Gazan civilians he is now murdering.

Hamas are a problem, Israel is the root cause of that problem.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Morch said:

I think that argument was addressed by pointing out that these agreements have been in place for many years, despite being unpopular.

The notion of Arab or Muslim unity is a common meme among the uninformed.

The Arab and the Muslim world may mobilize for something, but not for the sake of the Palestinians.

I sincerely hope you're right.