ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Because it wouldnt support your narrative. You were outed pages ago.

Only you and about three of your buddies maintain the ignorant notion that criticising Israel equates to supporting Hamas or being an antisemite.

You four should just PM each other this nonsense - no one else is interested.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, we agree, it is terrible the way Palestine is indiscriminately bombing Israel and killing children.

The world is watching, Palestine is guilty of war crimes, and they need to be stopped! 

With all the blood on their hands, why will then not release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire? 

You’ve got half the story right.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rabas said:

Well, he's not providing billions, weapons, training to slit throats, etc. So your question is poorly defined if at all. Who know's what it means?

Let's start with a much better grounded question. Let me ask you, why is Iran supporting Hamas so much for so long? 

Do a little reading on the topic and you’ll see why so many Israeli’s are infuriated with Netanyahu.

He and his family recently relocated to a billionaires compound with a nuclear bunker - not for protection against Hamas, but for protection from his own enraged people.

Iran supports Hamas as it furthers their political aims - the same reason Netanyahu supports Hamas. How ironic.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There are some people who openly support Hamas and I have never said that Israel can do no wrong

He was falsely making statements on my behalf , whilst I was making a true comment 

Who here openly supports Hamas.

I’ve not read a single post that takes that position.

On which page have you discovered these vile individuals?

Or are you lying?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sorry MrBlowsJoe, I was just agreeing with your fellow hamas protector Neeranam, take it up with him.

Childish.

We were discussing how one dead child is too many, and that it is terrible the way Palestine/hamas is indiscriminately bombing Israel and killing children.

Agreed.

We talked of how the world is watching, and how Palestine/hamas is guilty of war crimes, and that they need to be stopped! 

Agreed.

With all the blood on their hands, do you not think Palestine/hamas should release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire? 

Agreed.

Do you not agree that hamas is committing war crimes and killing children? How many war crimes do they have to commit, and how many dead children is enough for you? 

Agreed.

One is too many on both counts.

Why not call hamas out to initiate a ceasefire and release the hostages?  

Because, at the moment, it is Israel on the offensive.

Hamas should unilaterally ceasefire and immediately set about negotiating the release of all hostages.

Israel halting their campaign makes the possibility of this occurring more likely.

Has there not already been enough death and destruction to satisfy you?

Again, one death is too many.

Okay?

Now, why don’t you address the other half of the story.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Your not getting the message are you MoJo no 1 is replying to you because your not wanted anymore on this thread. If i were you id start a thread for you and your buddies. This thread is about Israel being at war if you want to talk about dead babys start another thread we have moved on now to the ground offensive. 

Don't like posters, put them on ignore.

Your post is ridiculous, disappointed none of your brethren called you out on it.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Don't like posters, put them on ignore.

Your post is ridiculous, disappointed none of your brethren called you out on it.

Do you ever add anything of interest to a thread or is your mission purely to attack other posters that don't share your beliefs.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Because they are innocent, they are defenceless and they are being pointlessly murdered day after day.

You think this should be ignored and left unspoken?

Why?

Ignored, no.

Considered in context, yes.

Since you refuse the latter, there's little point to your constant banging on the issue.

Yep, doing great.

Only about a million or so people left to murder or displace.

Do you think they’ll get them all by Christmas?

Fingers crossed they do eh?

Yeeha!

More hyperbole.

If the IDF was to kill a million Palestinians, there would be many more dead by now.

I think there's a good chance this will drag well after Christmas, though.

On 10/7/2023 at 7:24 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.” …. Golda Meir 1973

"Peace will come when Israeli's love all children more than they love land that is not theirs.".... Mr MojoRisin 2023

• Haha 1

Only you and about three of your buddies maintain the ignorant notion that criticising Israel equates to supporting Hamas or being an antisemite.

You four should just PM each other this nonsense - no one else is interested.

At least one of your 'buddies' came out with blatantly antisemitic comments. Another borderline, but not fooling anyone. Considering not too many people participate, that would make a significant chunk of your 'side's posters.

Yet it is Palestine and Palestinians getting carpet bombed.

You have no idea what carpet bombing actually means.

It does not imply a situation where only 5% of the buildings in Gaza were demolished.

This was discussed extensively on this topic and parallel ones.

If you'd only apply that desire for 'learning' you go on about, maybe you wouldn't be confused as you obviously are.

• Like 2

Do a little reading on the topic and you’ll see why so many Israeli’s are infuriated with Netanyahu.

He and his family recently relocated to a billionaires compound with a nuclear bunker - not for protection against Hamas, but for protection from his own enraged people.

Iran supports Hamas as it furthers their political aims - the same reason Netanyahu supports Hamas. How ironic.

Could you possibly supply a credible link to the Netanyahu relocation story? Preferably one supporting the interpretation above.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

"Peace will come when Israeli's love all children more than they love land that is not theirs.".... Mr MojoRisin 2023

Israel Should Love Palestinian Children More Than The Palestinians Do, Says Poster.

In other news....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Ignored, no.

Considered in context, yes.

Since you refuse the latter, there's little point to your constant banging on the issue.

From day one all the Israeli apologists have stridently attempted to control the boundaries of the debate.

Why? - because so much of what Israel has done and is doing is unconscionable and indefensible.

Off topic, trolling, antisemitism, deflecting..., all and more are amongst the baseless claims repeatedly made.

"This thread is about the war between Hamas and Israel" is incessantly whined every time anyone raises anything critical of Israel.

Everything prior to October 7 is off topic and not to be mentioned (unless of course it is pro-Israeli, then it's fine).

Now, you guys have crossed from the sublime to the ridiculous.

The dead Palestinian children, murdered after October 7th in the war between Hamsa and Israel are....off topic?

What a stupendously stupid argument to be making.

I guess it is very hard to defend the killing of 3,000 innocent children with being ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hamas terrorists don't care, they kill their own Palestinians when launching rockets that fail from Gaza, use them as human shields in sensitive places, hospitals, schools and also massacred not just Jews on the 7th Oct but also Arabs.

Israel’s Hidden Victims, Arab Bedouins, Were Attacked by Hamas Too

During their murderous Oct. 7 rampage, Hamas militants attacked Zikkim Beach near the Gaza Strip where Abd Alrahman Aatef Ziadna and his family had been camping along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
Mr. Ziadna, 26, was slain inside his tent, and four members of his Bedouin family vanished.
Since the slaughter of 1,400 Israelis and foreigners by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7, the world’s sympathies have focused on the Jewish communities closest to Gaza, where many of the victims lived. Atrocities were also committed against one of Israel’s more hidden minorities, Bedouin Arabs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/29/world/middleeast/israel-hamas-arab-bedouins.html

Their could be a civil war going on with Hamas at war with other Palestinian factions in Gaza ?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

At least one of your 'buddies' came out with blatantly antisemitic comments. Another borderline, but not fooling anyone. Considering not too many people participate, that would make a significant chunk of your 'side's posters.

The commentary about Palestinians on this thread is a thousandfold worse than anything said about Israeli's or Jews.

The playing field is far from level when it comes to what is deemed acceptable when discussing either side of this conflict.

One person has, in your opinion, made an antisemitic comment and you then leap to the conclusion that all those opposed to you are antisemites who support Hamas.

I'm getting flashbacks of the 1930's and 40's.

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

The commentary about Palestinians on this thread is a thousandfold worse than anything said about Israeli's or Jews.

The playing field is far from level when it comes to what is deemed acceptable when discussing either side of this conflict.

One person has, in your opinion, made an antisemitic comment and you then leap to the conclusion that all those opposed to you are antisemites who support Hamas.

I'm getting flashbacks of the 1930's and 40's.

You can say that again................

image.png.0cc627547c4bf75151662d0536135b17.png

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

From day one all the Israeli apologists have stridently attempted to control the boundaries of the debate.

Why? - because so much of what Israel has done and is doing is unconscionable and indefensible.

Off topic, trolling, antisemitism, deflecting..., all and more are amongst the baseless claims repeatedly made.

"This thread is about the war between Hamas and Israel" is incessantly whined every time anyone raises anything critical of Israel.

Everything prior to October 7 is off topic and not to be mentioned (unless of course it is pro-Israeli, then it's fine).

Now, you guys have crossed from the sublime to the ridiculous.

The dead Palestinian children, murdered after October 7th in the war between Hamsa and Israel are....off topic?

What a stupendously stupid argument to be making.

I guess it is very hard to defend the killing of 3,000 innocent children with being ridiculous.

The boundaries of the debate are controlled by the OP and moderating team instructions.

These have been posted repeatedly. So not 'baseless' claims. More like you ignoring them.

Where did I say them dead Palestinian children were off topic?

I offered that your posts on this are repetitive and lack context.

As for all the rest of your babble, I think the word you're looking for is 'projection'.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why should Palestine/hamas not take the moral high ground, stop killing children, release the hostages, and initiate a ceasefire? 

Have they not killed enough Jews yet to satisfy you? 

They should, but it's not something terrorists are known for doing.

It is Israel constantly claiming the moral high ground, why aren't their actions matching their words?

They've killed far too many Jews and created a pretext for many, many more Palestinians to be killed by Israel.

Have Israel killed too many kids yet?

Should they stop the indiscriminate bombing?

4 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Your not getting the message are you MoJo no 1 is replying to you because your not wanted anymore on this thread. If i were you id start a thread for you and your buddies. This thread is about Israel being at war if you want to talk about dead babys start another thread we have moved on now to the ground offensive. 

I wish you would stop replying to me.

• Haha 2