ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

6 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

The World are indeed watching "Israel at War", not only recording but able to document this latest war beyond the next five minutes.

Allegations of war crimes against Israel

Complete with all citations from credible sources regarding the ongoing conflict.

Allegations are not crimes.

If you check previous iterations of the current war, it always start with a long wish list of 'alleged', considerably shrunk when the fighting is over.

Not saying all Israel does is right, and that there are no violations - just that they aren't complete idiots on these matters. Operations decisions from a certain command level are routinely accompanied by legal advice.

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Laugh out loud , just LOL 

The truth is now dependant on how many results come up on a google search 🙂

I just did a google search for "I am very clever"

I got 437 000 000 results 

Me and Einstein have similarities . 

You are seriously saying that the amount of results a google search brings up means its true 

I am done with this idiocy and I cannot believe I am talking about this 

It's the relativity of the results that matter.

War Crimes = 96,500,000

Genocide = 63,600,000

Apartheid = 29,100,000

Carpet bombing = 6,700,000

Clearly there is a great deal of discussion regarding the first three terms and much much less discussing carpet bombing.

My position that Israel is carpet bombing Gaza is an outlier and not as commonly debated or discussed due to the fewer number of people holding that view is the point I was making.

I am not surprised you were / are unable to grasp the concept.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

People who are not actually there and who are not in a position to come to any such conclusion then!

I'm listening to TNTradio live. They have reports from people on the ground in the area. There are ways of getting news in real time. Don't have to rely on CNN or the BBC.

Just now, Danny Australia said:

Obviously, you are just in an arrogant and sickening state of denial and there is no point debating you. You are the type who the sun might be glaring in his face, but he would swear on the bible its pitch black.

If 4000 dead kids so far do not move you, nothing else will and need to recheck your humanity.

Sunbeam, do you need a video of a terrorist sawing off the head of a baby to get some reality to what the war is about.......?  🥴

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The mum thought she may have still been alive but it was just announced on BBC that Shani Louk the German national has been confirmed dead after dna from a skull fragment was found. The <deleted> barbarians

image.png.b1952d7026bf54bbaaaa892b3fafa802.png

image link

Update from Israel MFA

We are devastated to share that the death of 23 year old German-Israeli Shani Luk was confirmed.

Shani who was kidnapped from a music festival and tortured and paraded around Gaza by Hamas terrorists, experienced unfathomable horrors. 

Our hearts are broken 💔.

May her memory be a blessing.

• Sad 2

36 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Ignoring everything that led to the events of October 7th is absurd and doesn't make sense.

What happened prior to that date provides context for the events that unfolded.

You can choose to disregard the context if you wish, but doing so will not give you a clear view of the entire picture. As the head of the UN stated, the events on the 7th of October did not occur in a vacuum.

"Absurd and doesn't make sense".

Get used to it.

35 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its tiring explaining the basics .

No one is ignoring the evens that happened before 7 th October 

Its like talking to children 

Take a moment.

Pause.

Take a deep breath.

Now consider it may be you that is not fully comprehending things here.

It is tiring and it is like talking to children.

Tighten up.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Update from Israel MFA

We are devastated to share that the death of 23 year old German-Israeli Shani Luk was confirmed.

Shani who was kidnapped from a music festival and tortured and paraded around Gaza by Hamas terrorists, experienced unfathomable horrors. 

Our hearts are broken 💔.

Wasting your time and effort Brian they will just come back with the old what about dead babys in Gaza.

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You've already proudly admitted you redefine actions to mean whatever you want them to mean, why should war crimes be any different? 

Persistently misrepresenting other people only shows the weakness of your argument and the weakness of your ability to  debate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

War Crimes = 96,500,000

Genocide = 63,600,000

Apartheid = 29,100,000

Clearly there is a great deal of discussion regarding the first three terms and much much less discussing carpet bombing.

My position that Israel is carpet bombing Gaza is an outlier and not as commonly debated or discussed due to the fewer number of people holding that view is the point I was making.

Stop it, you have got to be winding me up .

You just cannot be serious .

Google search results mean something is true or not ?

Ha ha , quite funny, I just hope that you aren't being serious 

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Your going down a bad path playing semantic games with him.

One might argue Hamas has decided those rules never apply, and is trying to take land the way the settlers in the US, or Australia, or the Mongols or Israel with its settlements has taken land not theirs.

When is it wrong, or is it forever going to be those who can do, or those who want try?

With Hamas and the corrupt and, I suspect, psychopath Netanyahu, we've gone back to the law of the jungle. There are no moderates in positions of power today.

In no way do I support the terrorists of Hamas. Similarly, had I been alive in 1948, I would not have supported the terrorists of the Irgun and Stern Gang. They slaughtered somewhere between 105 and 250 (depending on the source) men, women and children at Deir Yassin, and also blew up the King David Hotel. Bad start all around.

Sadly, one of the terrorist leaders became Israel's Prime Minister, and I suspect that has stuck in the craw of Palestinians and been passed down as fuel for an eternal blood feud.

Maybe no skin, but you're giving an obviously biased 'review' of things.

Neither the Stern Gang, nor the Irgun were mainstream actors at the time. That's one difference. 

Right after independence, government dismantled these organizations. Here's your second.

It was actually two of them that became Israeli Prime Minister. One signed the peace agreement with Egypt. You're conveniently ignoring that the Palestinian leader was for years a  (former) terrorist himself, namely Arafat. Or that the current leaders of Hamas are, and that the old timers of Fatah have similar backgrounds.

There was also a whole lot of Palestinian terrorism before the British left, somehow not an issue for you.

As for Netanyahu - he's neither an extremist, and probably not a psychopath (his wife and eldest son, that's a different story, and they have a lot of influence on him). Most times, he will not choose a decisive action or anything which makes him over-committed. Keeps options open, minimize his own political risks. The easiest way to think about him is as a smarter version of Trump. He's about himself, with ideology etc. playing a secondary role.

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Update from Israel MFA

Our hearts are broken 💔.

Very sad.

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Take a moment.

Pause.

Take a deep breath.

Tighten up.

I can play that game .

Man landed on the moon two million years ago, because that's when man first noticed the moon 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

War Crimes = 96,500,000

Genocide = 63,600,000

Apartheid = 29,100,000

Post is off-topic, and you still don't know what carpet bombing is...........:huh:

Many videos out there for you to learn something about carpet bombing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I don't recall, on which page?

Because Israel are risking a ground invasion.

Had the carpet bombing proved effective - no ground invasion required.

Go to page one and look from there, it's somewhere between 1 and 180, I think.

There is no 'carpet bombing' it's just propaganda catchphrase for you.

It was said from the start that an aerial bombing campaign will no be enough to dislodge or destroy Hamas.

That's not quite what you alleged, though, is it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Update from Israel MFA

Our hearts are broken 💔.

Sorry to hear that .

Lets just hope the end came before she was in the back of that vehicle on the day it happened 

• Like 1

If I am apologising for Hamas and Islam, am I not then also apologising for Israel and Judaism given in every post I equate Hamas and the IDF (e.g. Hamsa = IDF)?

Logic has to be applied consistently or it ceases to be logical.

Again, your idiosyncratic logic is of no interest, nor does it imply general acceptance.

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Take a moment.

Pause.

Take a deep breath.

Tighten up.

Yeh, riiight, Mojo, time for you to step back, you are getting nowhere with your terrorist supporting..🤗

12 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'm listening to TNTradio live. They have reports from people on the ground in the area. There are ways of getting news in real time. Don't have to rely on CNN or the BBC.

How would they know if the bombs they see exploding were dropped indiscriminately? 

The only people that could possibly know would be the people dropping the bombs. 

Is that not clear? 

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

We are both criminals.

Wouldn't you agree?

How many Palestinian children does Israel need to murder to "get square"?

Told you Brian not the slightest response on the death of this Beautiful girl killed by Hamas butchers just the babys deaths in gaza.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

"Absurd and doesn't make sense".

Get used to it.

"Obviously, you are just in an arrogant and sickening state of denial and there is no point debating you. You are the type who the sun might be glaring in his face, but he would swear on the bible its pitch black."

Get used to it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

How many Palestinian children does Israel need to murder to "get square"?

There wouldn't be any deaths if the Palestinian terrorists handed over the hostages and their people handed over the vile murderous animals that committed these horrific crimes in Israel on the 7th October, oh stopping lobbing rockets over to Israel may help. So as you see these deaths are the sole responsibility of the Palestinian terrorists. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Update from Israel MFA

Our hearts are broken 💔.

I am not surprised by this news, it shows the world what Israel is up against, and the human sh_t they are dealing with..........

I hope Mr. Mojo keeps his mouth shut.............😒

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Next you will be spouting that Iran, Hezbollah are the good guys.....:whistling:

Now, 204 pages in, and you remain none the wiser.

There are no good guys here.

All of them are bad.

Hamas are bad, the Israel and the IDF are bad, Iran are bad, Hezbollah are bad, the Saudis are bad, and on and on it goes.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I have no more skin in this game than I did for the horrors of Rwanda back in the 1990s. Horror is horror, evil is evil, and people are people, no innocents better or worse than any other innocents. All of the deaths are sad.

A bigger picture worry I have is that Iran will either get too actively involved, or else Netanyahu will unilaterally decide to attack Iran. Undoubtedly that would please short term thinking right wingers in the US, as well as the Gulf States.

Obama and his team had true vision. The JCPOA was merely an initial step, and a time-buying step, to bring Iran into the community of nations. It absolutely stopped nuke development, although an Israeli disinformation operation sowed doubts in that ("finding" documents from ~2001 that indicated Iran's nuclear goals). The JCPOA was effective, but trump---the consummate bad dealmaker---decided he had to undue everything Obama did.

The longer term outlook of the JCPOA was to buy time until the aging mullahs died. Iran is ripe for change. It's young want to be let loose to modernize the country and live lives similar to what people in developed countries live. The trend in Iran is toward a middle ground between the abuses of the Shah and the fanaticism of the mullahs. Iran has everything it needs to become an economic powerhouse, and if calmed and left alone, will become that after the mullahs die.

That scares the Gulf States, because most have organically done absolutely nothing with their vast oil and gas wealth. They have remained feudal and mostly backward, few outside of the royal elite have any chance to prosper, and the royals can pillage their own coffers for their own benefit as they wish. To have a neighbor become a non-resource player would embarrass them. Worse is that the player would be Shi'ite, not Sunni.

Since Biden was VP under Obama, I hope this long term belief still exists in this Administration, and that the US is quietly discouraging Netanyahu from setting things back another few generations, as well as warning Iran.

Even on a good day, Netanyahu cannot 'unilaterally' order an attack against Iran. That's not how things work in Israel. On top of that, he's not known for making big risky moves on his own, or being very decisive on such matters.

I agree that the JCPOA was a step in the right direction, even if seen through too much rose tinted glasses by some. Your 'Israeli disinformation' claim would have to be supported by something other than your words (and that's probably outside the scope of the current topic, anyway). One issue that I thought was problematic with the JCPOA was the over reliance on video and signal surveillance as means of control, while the inspections element was somewhat dependent on Iranian goodwill. As the 7/10 attack demonstrated, such measures could be overcome quite easily.

Not even sure what you're on about with the bit about 'after the mullas die'. It's not like there's a limited stock.

• Thumbs Up 1