ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Take a moment.

Pause.

Take a deep breath.

Now consider it may be you that is not fully comprehending things here.

It is tiring and it is like talking to children.

Tighten up.

You keep saying that. Is there an issue with oxygen where you are?  Ventilation not working?

That aside, he's right  to say constant accusations that others are one-sided are tiring.  I think it's more like "The make of a man is in how he views others."

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

"There will be no electricity, no food, no fuel," will be allowed to head to Gaza, ordered Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant on Monday, October 9. 
https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/video/2023/10/09/israel-hamas-war-what-happened-on-day-three-of-the-conflict_6159796_4.html

“Let me be clear: The use of starvation as a weapon of war is a war crime.”

These are the words of UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon

(2016)

I think Israel has to be very careful not to sink to a level of moral abandonment and in so doing commit war crimes.

I think there's a gap between what's said for public consumption and what's actually done. Also, it appears that Israel's assessment of supplies available within the Gaza Strip was more realistic than the initial alarmist versions of the UN, Palestinians and Aid organizations. That's without factoring in the supplies Hamas possess.

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, but you claimed that Israel was an Apartheid state and to prove that it was , you said there were 29 million results when you did a google webseach on "Israel Apartheid" 🙂

Thats just gotta be a wind up 🙂

You still don't understand what you are responding to.

Stop trying to win all the time and you may just stop losing all the time.

I am not going to explain it all again, it is obviously too far over your head.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So your not willing to offer condone what hamas did on that dreadful day you should be ashamed of yourself Cat heartless in fact.

Your  post is  gibberish. However I assume you  wish I declare yet again .... I do not condone the brutality of ANY members in attacks on civilian society.  That meaning Hamas militants  attacking civilians  has no  justification, while that said  the IDF  has  no justification in using  the tactics they have employed in retaliation.

If mental midgets are incapable of understanding that does not infer support  for Hamas then there is little  f..ing hope for them !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

Your  post is  gibberish. However I assume you  wish I declare yet again .... I do not condone the brutality of ANY members in attacks on civilian society.  That meaning Hamas militants  attacking civilians  has no  justification, while that said  the IDF  has  no justification in using  the tactics they have employed in retaliation.

If mental midgets are incapable of understanding that does not infer support  for Hamas then there is little  f..ing hope for them !

A member of your family bombed Germany, did you have a go at him as you are Israelis who are not carpet bombing.....?

If not, you are a hypocrite......🤔

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Would you like to comment on the killing of this beautiful young girl kidnapped and Murdered by Hamas at a concert MoJo and Co. Explain to her parents why she was taken away from them and bundled into the back of a pickup truck to die at the hands of Hamas? Do you have any sympathy for her.

Absolute tragedy.

Reminds me of Rachel Corrie.

Another innocent soul taken too soon

Another victim of Zionist fanatics.

I have sympathy for all of the dead and injured on both sides.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Absolute tragedy.

Reminds me of Rachel Corrie.

Another innocent soul taken too soon

Another victim of Zionist fanatics.

I have sympathy for all of the dead and injured on both sides.

Here we go, Mojo above thinks the killing of this girl is the same as all the other deaths, deluded.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

play with fire your fingers will get burned fire rockets from a built up area expect a backlash.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, deejai33 said:

Wow. Interesting to know there's religious figures who think like this. Both father and son.

Just one quote from the article: "In Gaza, the entire populace is responsible because they do nothing to stop the firing of Kassam rockets. "

Israelis are very keen to see the entire gazan population as responsible for the action of a minority of armed militants.   Children, babies, women, old women, old men. Approx 2m people.

Babies, women, old men are not going to be able to stop young armed men who fire rockets.

Israelis know that ofcourse.  They know they are in a weak moral position.

They try and gain moral justification for the deaths of gazan civilians but fail.  

'Israelis are keen.....' - Another general unsupported statement from an outed troll.

'A minority of armed militants' - Yet another attempt to minimize Hamas.

What's weak is both your argument and your trolling.

You'll have to do better.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

I'm OK with it. He probably said that after seeing pictures of the remains of Israelis who were with together with wire and burnt alive. If that happened to my people I'd be calling for a lot worse than that.

It's an article from 2007. Not a current one. What you imagine that nutjob saw has no relevance and defending his words is sickening.

1 hour ago, transam said:

I am not surprised by this news, it shows the world what Israel is up against, and the human sh_t they are dealing with..........

I hope Mr. Mojo keeps his mouth shut.............😒

The apparent hypocrisy is indeed striking. You've consistently ignored to condemn the butchering of 4,000 children in just three weeks by the sh... on the other side, yet this young girl's tragic death has managed to touch your sense of humanity.

In contrast, I genuinely express my deep sadness over her passing.

I'm currently searching the internet for more details, as it does seem highly improbable that Hamas would target her, or any other hostage given their potential value in future prisoner swap negotiations.

I wouldn't be surprised if it later comes to light that she was a victim of an Israeli airstrike. However, if Hamas killed her intentionally while in their custody, I would condemn such crime without any reservation as my feelings and actions are not motivated by any ideology as some Zionists here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, you weren't being "upfront and honest", far from it. You lied and and used it countless times, and after you got called out for lying you redefined it. 

Just like you've redefined any number of things like "indiscriminate" and "civilians" and "children", you just haven't admitted it yet. 

More comprehension struggles from the peanut brigade.

I can't help you.

Not sure anybody can.

Any on topic comments you would like me to respond to?

4 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide a link to my post mentioning that the UK is sending a WW1 aircraft carrier HMS Argus.

I've only mentioned the UK RFA Argus aircraft carrier to be sent to backup Israel multiple times.

It's rather childish to implicate quotes to persons that never used them...just to avoid questions about war crimes of Israel.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18436616

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18436629

Sigh, the RFA Argus (A135) is a medical evacuation ship. 

[referance] RFA Argus is a Primary Casualty Receiving Ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. With a 100-bed medical complex on board, she acts as a floating medical facility during times of crisis or war. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Danny Australia said:

The apparent hypocrisy is indeed striking. You've consistently ignored to condemn the butchering of 4,000 children in just three weeks by the sh... on the other side, yet this young girl's tragic death has managed to touch your sense of humanity.

I'm currently searching the internet for more details, as it does seem highly improbable that Hamas would target her, or any other hostage given their potential value in future prisoner swap negotiations.

I wouldn't be surprised if it later comes to light that she was a victim of an Israeli airstrike. However, if Hamas killed her intentionally while in their custody, I would condemn such crime without any reservation as my feelings and actions are not motivated by any ideology as some Zionists here.

Go away, you are fool.....🤨

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Morch said:

I think there's a gap between what's said for public consumption and what's actually done. Also, it appears that Israel's assessment of supplies available within the Gaza Strip was more realistic than the initial alarmist versions of the UN, Palestinians and Aid organizations. That's without factoring in the supplies Hamas possess.

Is Israel preventing anything from entering through the Rafah crossing? 

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Told you you need to catch up, she was one of the main talking points in this topic and in the media, video of her dancing at the festival, but yea you carry on thinking she was the victim of Israeli airstrike.

He's nuts or a new troll........🥴

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Utter nonsense YT.

How is it utter nonsense? Just because you say so? 

Please explain how anyone seeing a bomb explode can tell that the person that fired it, did so indiscriminately? 

If you are going to make stuff up, try to make stuff up that is at least possible. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

Definitely an extremist.

Disappointing that he was Chief Rabbi.

In Israel, that's more of a semi-political job. So some appointees are not necessarily 'the best', but sometimes the most connected, or compromise  choices. There are often other rabbis considered higher a higher authority on matters moral, religious and so on by believers.

6 minutes ago, rabas said:

Sigh, the RFA Argus (A135) is a medical evacuation ship. 

[referance] RFA Argus is a Primary Casualty Receiving Ship of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. With a 100-bed medical complex on board, she acts as a floating medical facility during times of crisis or war. 

Yes did Israel lob a missile into a hospital in Gaza, and was Gaza being bombed daily like now before the 7th ?

Edited by BarraMarra

3 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

This is of great interest to me.

How do people allow themselves to be so blindingly one sided.

Both events, the death of a single innocent young lady at the hands of Hamas and the 4,000 deaths of innocent children at the hands of the Israeli's should sicken all people, yet, somehow, there are those who can overlook one or the other tragedy simply because the murderers are on their side.

What hope has mankind given the ease at which so many of us can so readily accept atrocities being committed against those with whom we disagree.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

And yet despite the emotional outrage and political dishonesty over allegations of  40 infants  etc no real evidence was/s ever been produced.

Objections to the toll on  Gaza infant and child  deaths  has been made very evident  by independent  agencies to a sum many multiples  more.

Your  stance is untenable and will be identified as such 

Yes, we all agree that the death toll on Gaza is horrendous. It is time the Palestinians take the moral high-ground and release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire. 

How many more Jews have to die before their bloodlust is satisfied?  

• Thumbs Up 2