ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How is it utter nonsense? Just because you say so? 

Please explain how anyone seeing a bomb explode can tell that the person that fired it, did so indiscriminately? 

If you are going to make stuff up, try to make stuff up that is at least possible. 

You think all the missiles are precision weapons? When a missile gets fired into a crowd, someone might get hurt.

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, we all agree that the death toll on Gaza is horrendous. It is time the Palestinians take the moral high-ground and release the hostages and initiate a ceasefire. 

How many more Jews have to die before their bloodlust is satisfied?  

Israeli's aren't really dying too much at the moment though, are they?

The Israeli death toll reported by Israeli authorities has not increased since at least Oct. 16, hovering around 1,400 people killed, with more than 5,400 injured.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/30/israel-war-hamas-gaza-news-palestine/#

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Israeli's aren't really dying too much at the moment though, are they?

The Israeli death toll reported by Israeli authorities has not increased since at least Oct. 16, hovering around 1,400 people killed, with more than 5,400 injured.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/10/30/israel-war-hamas-gaza-news-palestine/#

Tell why you think that is now? Your link is also paywall 

Edited by Bkk Brian

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You'll have to be more specific as it is an event that has occurred several times of the years.

I can't be more specific hundreds are dying daily by Israeli bombing we acknowledge that the question asked was were there the same deaths occurring before the 7th.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Easy.

You don't create the conditions where an entire people see their only viable option for some sort of future is to turn to terrorism.

You don't steal other people's land.

You don't operate an apartheid system of government.

You don't have a Prime Minister that supports a terrorist group to thwart a two state solution

You don't ignore international laws.

That's how.

Create the condition how? What prevented the Palestinians from embracing peace and development rather than rejectionism and terrorism?

They could have opted for that since 1947.

Hamas is still on that page.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Captain obvious back again, what happened in the hospital car park and by whom?

He is either stupid or ignorant put Rockets into a built-up area that will be targeted if civilians are close they should have moved away like the advice given. Jesus if a small fire starts you do what put it out or get the extinguisher house to prevent your house from burning down. And before you mention kids and familys they knew Hamas stored Rockets nearby.

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Captain obvious back again, what happened in the hospital car park and by whom?

It hit a load of people. Was it a precision missile missing it's target? Did it get deliberately aimed into the people? Or was it simply bad luck it hurt people; maybe really aimed at a field somewhere!

• Confused 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

It hit a load of people. Was it a precision missile missing it's target? Did it get deliberately aimed into the people? Or was it simply bad luck it hurt people; maybe really aimed at a field somewhere!

Few pages back all the details needed, no my job to serve you information when its all there. A hint when searching for you though. It was a Hamas rocket killing their own

• Like 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Few pages back all the details needed, no my job to serve you information when its all there. A hint when searching for you though. It was a Hamas rocket killing their own

Thanks for that Brian.

And there was me thinking it was an IDF missile.

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

The consistent use of the label "antisemitic" to accuse numerous individuals in this thread has unfortunately diluted its intended impact.

I'm fortunate not to find myself in the position of Mel Gibson or any other Hollywood stars or prominent politicians who often must vigorously defend themselves. I take such accusation as a badge of honor when it’s being uttered by the likes of you.

Antisemitism in fact, has seen a significant surge around the word due to crimes committed by the unethical army of Israel since the commencement of the genocide in Gaza.

Just yesterday, an alarming incident unfolded when a crowd forcibly entered the Russian region of Dagestan at the airport, specifically looking for Israeli passengers.

The world's attention is undeniably focused on Israel's daily crimes not only in Gaza but also in the West Bank, and the global outcry against these actions is growing stronger by the day.

So go and blame the criminals in Tel Aviv for this antisemitic surge against innocent Jews worldwide and stop misusing this label.

What a load of total disingenuous garbage.

Your rhetoric is vile and your prejudice is transparent.

Jews were barbarically  massacred on October 7, so now naturally the one and only ever tiny Jewish state in the world is going after the terrorists responsible so they can move back and live in peace, and the likes of you blame the Jews for defending themselves  Outrageous.

An example of why it is necessary for a strong Israel to exist.

Also stop lying..

The lynch mob in Russia is going after Jews, not Israelis.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Basically, yes.

But more than getting a reaction, the intention is to convey my personal moral position.

Hiding behind technicalities when children are being blown to pieces is just not my style.

The main difference with the use of terms such as apartheid, genocide and war crimes (no need for quotation marks) when discussing Israel is that they are pretty much main stream accepted facts. Google Israel and apartheid for example and you'll get over 29,000,000 results.

In short:

Carpet bombing = hyperbole

Apartheid, genocide and war crimes = reality

Waffle.

Within a day you're bound to go off on one about the importance of 'accuracy' etc.

When it suits, this is an explained away non-issue though.

Basically, you admit to pushing propaganda.

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

War crimes were committed by Hamas , they have been shown in this thread .

Israel hasn't committed any war crimes .

The lie is by your stating that Israel committed war crimes. 

Israel certainly might have committed war crimes in this war.

So far, though, it's allegations rather than facts.

With regard to Hamas, the answer is far more obvious.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Ignoring everything that led to the events of October 7th is absurd and doesn't make sense.

What happened prior to that date provides context for the events that unfolded.

You can choose to disregard the context if you wish, but doing so will not give you a clear view of the entire picture. As the head of the UN stated, the events on the 7th of October did not occur in a vacuum.

Look at the OP.

Look up for numerous moderators posts on this topic.

The scope of this one is limited.

It's not a history class, but a current event news topics.

Context is important, making it the focal point of discussion is not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

All the missiles on an F-16 are precision weapons yes. Do some miss? Sure. But are they just dropped out of the aircraft willy-nilly? No, that's ridiculous.

An example of indiscriminate bombing would be the hundreds of missiles Palestine fires at Israel from hospitals, mosques, apartment buildings, schools and whatnot. 

But you claimed people watching a bomb explode can tell whether or not it was fired indiscriminately, are you going to support that claim, or (like I assumed) were you just making it up? 

I'm not making anything up YT. I am listening to the hourly reports on TNT and they say it is discriminate missile firing.

I don't think the IDF would deliberately aim rockets at women and kids, knowing the Hamas fighters they are after, are underground.

Edited by owl sees all

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It is easy to understand.

Israel and its backers have managed to restrict the discussion of the war to the boundaries of their choosing. This means topics such as Israel abhorrent behaviour prior to October 7th, the root cause of the attacks, are being suppressed via the threat of cancellation to anyone not toeing the correct imposed line. Even the UN General Secretary is not immune to this pressure, as witnessed by his recent walking back of his comments assigning blame to Israel (no vacuum).

You are aware that there are parallel topics where this could be discussed, right?

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

People that are not involved but just looking from the wings.

Think Zionism should be divorced from the Jewish religion. It's the Zionists in both Israel and the US that allowed all this, and want it to continue. Maybe that's why there is no cease-fire.

Your simplistic grasp of Zionism is cute.

• Thumbs Up 1