ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Yep, one and the same.

Convicted of masturbating in front of a webcam being viewed by an undercover officer pretending to be a 15 year old.

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Scott-Ritter-paroled-in-online-sex-case-5936227.php

He was also one of the only voices publicly stating that there were no WMD's in Iraq BEFORE the US invasion, an expert on the Middle East, an Intelligence Officer in the Marine Corp and a UN Weapons Inspector.

I don't expect you to believe anything, I don't care what you believe, it is simply information that some people may find useful or that some people may actually provide intelligent commentary on or refutation of as opposed to the nonsense you have bothered to post.

A convicted pedo is not a credible news source for those outside of the Hamas tunnel networks

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However in factual areas such as but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency, and must include a link to the original source.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, deejai33 said:

Yes, in the past colonialist had a free hand.  Powerful armies.  Conquer who you fancy.  Some colonies did fail too ofcourse.

But in the 20th century, an internationally agreed rules structure emerged.  League of Nations, UN, Geneva convention, etc.  Human rights declarations.  War crimes, ICC more recently.

Its ceased to be so easy for a country to go and colonise somewhere.  And native populations fought back.

The zionist movements attempt to colonise Palestine came at a time when the idea of international rules appeared.   

Israel needs to review its past and get real about its obligations to the people of Palestine it has affected by its creation.

Were not the  "League of Nations, UN, Geneva convention, etc.  Human rights declarations.  War crimes, ICC more recently."  all products of the colonialist devils? 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I guess seeing as though you’ve contributed nothing of value and apparently lack the ability to contribute anything of value you may as well make yourself useful and be the hall monitor.

Carry on.

Guess all you want I am going nowhere and will deal with your posts as and when I see fit without permission from a troll and liar

Edited by coolcarer
  • Like 1

As you wish…, don’t be afraid to add something of value at some stage (if it’s not beyond you).

👍🏻

I understand that calling out your lies does not add value to your credibility but that’s not my problem

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

If you are unable to concede to the fact that the activities  of the IDF  over even the last calender year have not assisted positive opinion in the minds of a global audience  of the excessive  retaliation inside the Gaza  strip  and/or the West Bank against individuals who rightly or wrongly have lashed out in frustration  ? The  destruction  of family homes in retaliation  for  non lethal attacks on arrogant IDF  enforcers  inside  non Israeli  territory? Illegal  settlers in the West Bank not only granted  impunity for lethal attacks and  destruction of property and then provided IDF protection  from any reaction?

International Press teams coming under deadly IDF sniper  fire to  suppress video reporting  of military actions  against civilians ? 16 Year old  girl taking  refuge on a rooftop gets headshot  by an aspiring IDF  hero ?

Hamas are  extremist and can accurately be  describes as terrorists.

Given the increasing evidence of IDF retaliatory acts  can you  honestly  say there is a difference?

Yes, I can honestly say there is a difference. 

23 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yep, one and the same.

Convicted of masturbating in front of a webcam being viewed by an undercover officer pretending to be a 15 year old.

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Scott-Ritter-paroled-in-online-sex-case-5936227.php

He was also one of the only voices publicly stating that there were no WMD's in Iraq BEFORE the US invasion, an expert on the Middle East, an Intelligence Officer in the Marine Corp and a UN Weapons Inspector.

I don't expect you to believe anything, I don't care what you believe, it is simply information that some people may find useful or that some people may actually provide intelligent commentary on or refutation of as opposed to the nonsense you have bothered to post.

Scott Ritter has been banned from YouTube for his lying, he is useful for Russia for spouting anti West propaganda and people like you soak up his lies because it fits in with your narrative. You really need to stop this inflammatory style of posting, it is derailing this thread! 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Scott Ritter has been banned from YouTube for his lying, he is useful for Russia for spouting anti West propaganda and people like you soak up his lies because it fits in with your narrative. You really need to stop this inflammatory style of posting, it is derailing this thread! 

That his sole purpose Bob to derail the thread but he will not get it locked. he is however on the trap door and very soon he will drop.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Totally believe it because it's true, or because you want it to be true?

Unlike Hamas, whose goal is to destroy the Israeli state, the majority of survey respondents favored a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israel/what-palestinians-really-think-hamas#:~:text=On the eve of Hamas's,percent of the adult population.

From your link: 

How much trust do you have in the Hamas-led government? 

A great deal of faith:  ~12%

Quite a lot:                  ~17%

Not a lot:                    ~23%

~52%

Not at all:                   ~45%

So less than half have no faith in the Hamas-led government. Clearly hamas is polling better among Palestinians than President Biden is polling among Americans. 

More from your link: 

Which party, if any, do you feel closest to?

Fatah                                     ~30%

Hamas                                   ~27%

Palestinian Islamic jihad        ~7%                

Other,                                     ~14%

No party                                 ~15%

Don't know                              ~7%

So combined, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad parties are the largest voting bloc in Palestine, and both are terrorist groups, and both want to exterminate all the Jews in Israel, after raping many of them.

• Love It 1

One is either for free speech or against it. I for one believe hearing from non mainstream sources has value.

On the paedophilia charge - If Mike Tyson were to be convicted of the same offence would I suddenly believe that Mike Tyson knows nothing about boxing?

No, Tyson would still be a world class boxing expert.

Troll! 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

One is either for free speech or against it. I for one believe hearing from non mainstream sources has value.

On the paedophilia charge - If Mike Tyson were to be convicted of the same offence would I suddenly believe that Mike Tyson knows nothing about boxing?

Scott works for RT News with regular articles. Part of your Russian network of friends and pedos. It provides no value n this forum troll

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

From your link: 

How much trust do you have in the Hamas-led government? 

A great deal of faith:  ~12%

Quite a lot:                  ~17%

Not a lot:                    ~23%

~52%

Not at all:                   ~45%

So less than half have no faith in the Hamas-led government. Clearly hamas is polling better among Palestinians than President Biden is polling among Americans. 

More from your link: 

Which party, if any, do you feel closest to?

Fatah                                     ~30%

Hamas                                   ~27%

Palestinian Islamic jihad        ~7%                

Other,                                     ~14%

No party                                 ~15%

Don't know                              ~7%

So combined, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad parties are the largest voting bloc in Palestine, and both are terrorist groups, and both want to exterminate all the Jews in Israel, after raping many of them.

You’re suffering from comprehension issues.

The article states:

Unlike Hamas, whose goal is to destroy the Israeli state, the majority of survey respondents favored a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side.

5 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Scott works for RT News with regular articles. Part of your Russian network of friends and pedos. It provides no value n this forum troll

I can see how it would provide no value to the narrow, closed or small minded or to those suffering from the likes of Dunning Krugers or some such disorder, however, there are many here who have none of the aforementioned afflictions and hearing from a diverse range of voices, even those they disagree with, has value to them.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

I can see how it would provide no value to the narrow, closed or small minded or to those suffering from the likes of Dunning Krugers or some such disorder, however, there are many here who have none of the aforementioned afflictions and hearing from a diverse range of voices has value to them.

Another troll post from the hamas supporter

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The article states:

Unlike Hamas, whose goal is to destroy the Israeli state, the majority of survey respondents favored a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side.

A recent Israeli wartime proposal drafted by the country's intelligence ministry outlines a plan to expel the 2.3 million Palestinians in Gaza after Israel’s current war on the besieged enclave culminates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuoVdpl00p8

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I support free speech, but I do not support people being compelled to listen. 

That Mike Tyson was a great boxer, does not mean he's an expert on boxing. 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I support free speech, but I do not support people being compelled to listen. 

That Mike Tyson was a great boxer, does not mean he's an expert on boxing. 

No one is compelling you.

You obviously don’t know much about Tyson and they way Cus trained him.

8 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Quite the opposite.

Me and my ilk have been quite voiciferous in the need to minimise civilian casualties on both sides whilst you and your ilk have been quite eager to issue Israel a blank check to slaughter as many innocents as their vengeful hearts desire.

Lets test the above statement shall we?

Do you condemn Israel for killing over 4,000 children?

Here you go again.

Your baby beheading lot have tried "tu quoque" (You Too) as a defense since Nurenburg.  And as a matter of international law and of actual fact, your question is a straw man.

As I have said before, as a proud Yank, I don't argue with supporters of the terrs who killed my fellow citizens and hold others hostage. Supporters of Hamas are an enemy of my country and we are at war. 

To paraphrase an earlier post, the Izzys are far more patient and humane then me. Id play Bomber Harris on them. Hamas should thank their lucky stars that I am not in charge.

Now you can try your moral superiority mode on me. Like I care what a terrorist  supporting, anti semite says about me.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The article states:

So they support hamas that wants to destroy the Israeli state, but they favor a two-state solution with an independent Palestine and Israel existing side by side. Not real bright, are they? 

Also from your link: Gazans’ views on the normalization of relations between Arab states and Israel, meanwhile, have been consistently negative. Only 10 percent expressed approval of this initiative in the most recent survey—the same percentage as in 2021. 

How does that work? 

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Here you go again.

Your baby beheading lot have tried "tu quoque" (You Too) as a defense since Nurenburg.  And as a matter of international law and of actual fact, your question is a straw man.

As I have said before, as a proud Yank, I don't argue with supporters of the terrs who killed my fellow citizens and hold others hostage. Supporters of Hamas are an enemy of my country and we are at war. 

To paraphrase an earlier post, the Izzys are far more patient and humane then me. Id play Bomber Harris on them. Hamas should thank their lucky stars that I am not in charge.

Now you can try your moral superiority mode on me. Like I care what a terrorist  supporting, anti semite says about me.

Nurenburg ? Do you mean Nuremberg...

Israel applied articles 19 and 21 of the Nuremberg trials since 1947.

Bis repetita non placent... (all these repetitions are not funny any more...)

• Love It 1