ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

It worked in the past for South Africa and Algeria to implement amnesty.

This means, both parties agree that war/conflicts stops and that full forgiveness will be granted.

This requires courage, wisdom and intelligence to force yourself and your enemy to live together under any circumstances (conditions).

The crimes that the Palestinians have committed in Israel will not be forgotten for such a long time, you will not get your way with wiping these terrorists slates clean. 

Hamas will never live in peace with Israel and you know it! 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It's crystal clear, they just can't accept that for some weird reason. So black and white. 

Ironically, they probably hate Muslims, but no one ever accuses them of being racist. 

Islam is not a race, you can hate Islam but not hate muslims

Just now, proton said:

What makes you think Israel operates and apartheid state? 20%+ of the population are Arabs, are you claiming they have less rights, are bared from jobs and services and are forced to live in certain areas?

The UN and Amnesty International say that. 

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114702

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2022/02/israels-system-of-apartheid/

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

When Israel pulled out of Gaza, was it not an attempt at a two-state solution? 

Palestine wants the eradication of Israel, they do not want a two-state solution. They pretend they want a two-state solution every now and then to keep the money and sympathy coming in.

Again, you try to sell me "the free Hasbara basic package for new subscribers".

Reposting this because people seem to be under the impression that only a small percentage of Palestinians support hamas. 

How much trust do you have in the Hamas-led government? 

A great deal of faith:  ~12%

Quite a lot:                  ~17%

Not a lot:                    ~23%

~52%

Not at all:                   ~45%

So less than half have no faith in the Hamas-led government. 

Which party, if any, do you feel closest to?

Fatah                                     ~30%

Hamas                                   ~27%

Palestinian Islamic jihad        ~7%                

Other,                                     ~14%

No party                                 ~15%

Don't know                              ~7%

So combined, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad parties are the largest voting bloc in Palestine, and both are terrorist groups, and both want to exterminate all the Jews in Israel, after raping many of them of course.

What Palestinians Really Think of Hamas | Foreign Affairs

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

When Israel pulled out of Gaza, was it not an attempt at a two-state solution? 

Palestine wants the eradication of Israel, they do not want a two-state solution. They pretend they want a two-state solution every now and then to keep the money and sympathy coming in.

No, it was not.

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That many/most of them want Israel eradicated. 

What do you mean : is it not only Hamas as it happened from Gaza, or is it from Hamas + 1/2 of Palestine or do you mean full Palestine?

It's confusing for me.

I know I've been accused of being a Hamas sympathizer because I pointed out the a growing backlash against the Israeli invasion was inevitable. It seemed obvious. Anyway, here's another Hamas sympathizer to add to the list, the epitome of an appeaser, former PM and Defense Chief Ehud Barak:

Israel has only weeks to defeat Hamas as global opinion sours, former PM Ehud Barak says

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may be digging in for a “long and difficult war” but former leader Ehud Barak fears Israel has only weeks left to eliminate Hamas, as public opinion — most significantly in the U.S. — rapidly swings against its attacks on Gaza.

In an exclusive interview with POLITICO, the former prime minister and chief of the Israel Defense Forces also suggested a multinational Arab force could have to take control of Gaza after the military campaign, to help usher in a return of Mahmoud Abbas’ Palestinian Authority to take over from Hamas. Even with that change of the political order in Gaza, however, Barak stressed the return to diplomacy aimed at the creation of a Palestinian state was a very remote prospect.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ehud-barak-israel-palestine-war-hamas-global-opinion-sours/

I do wonder why the Arab countries would want to immerse their armed forces in this mess. Still, this is Ehud Barak.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Reposting this because people seem to be under the impression that only a small percentage of Palestinians support hamas. 

How much trust do you have in the Hamas-led government? 

A great deal of faith:  ~12%

Quite a lot:                  ~17%

Not a lot:                    ~23%

~52%

Not at all:                   ~45%

So less than half have no faith in the Hamas-led government. 

Which party, if any, do you feel closest to?

Fatah                                     ~30%

Hamas                                   ~27%

Palestinian Islamic jihad        ~7%                

Other,                                     ~14%

No party                                 ~15%

Don't know                              ~7%

So combined, Hamas and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad parties are the largest voting bloc in Palestine, and both are terrorist groups, and both want to exterminate all the Jews in Israel, after raping many of them of course.

What Palestinians Really Think of Hamas | Foreign Affairs

Saying one supports Hamas on a survey does not necessarily imply supporting Hamas agenda wholesale. Same thing with Republicans and Trump, or Democrats and Biden.

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Actually, I worked a week a month for about six years at our plant in the UAE, and for three years at our plant in Malaysia so I do have quite a few Muslim friends. 

That's great. I'm sure you've spent all that time repeating the sort of views you put on here, and that they were well received.