ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

36 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Quote from source without monocle

"The Health Ministry said that 10,022 people have been killed in Gaza, including over 4,100 children. More than 2,300 people are missing and believed to be buried under the rubble of destroyed buildings, the ministry said."

Yes. And the question was whether they are also counted as casualties. This is not clearly answered by the quote above. Regardless, even the 2300 figure comes from Hamas, so suspect as well.

37 minutes ago, rabas said:

Not sure when it starts, but surely it ends when Hamas puts them directly in the firing line with the IDF. Or tells them to stay above ground as Hamas hides in tunnels, or blocks them from leaving combat zones, or fires rockets from hospitals full of noncombatants, or just bombs the hospitals themselves. 

So I think your question is wrong. When do noncombatant Palestinians have a right to defend themselves from Hamas?

Please do not ask this distorted question again...

I will not ask it because I can't get an answer or my question is a disturbing truth that the Gaza resistance is expanding every day and that a cease fire and/or hostage exchange could reduce this disastrous extension of the conflict for both sides.

Furthermore it's intellectually correct to call some people freedom fighters in Gaza as they became legit militants for self defense of their communities that are under attack.

Some Gazans lost 45 members of their family in one day through IAF bombing. So, I agree with you. Some distorted questions or realities should not be put in question.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

And we trust you will be blaming the instigators of this war....... Hamas right?

This topic can only be commented from 7th of October onwards.

You might be right if you count the total Israeli-Palestinian conflict from that day on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Once they become an enemy combatant for whatever reason, they are no longer civilians and should die or surrender as such. 

How many IDF hostages are there still alive in Gaza under control from Hamas? 

7 hours ago, Thorgal said:

As per international law : YES, if they're non combatants.

You're claiming all non combatants are murdered if killed. Can you provide a link to that claim? You may want to note the below first and apologize for your error.

Collateral damage is an accepted consequence of warfare. The law of armed conflict (LOAC) permits soldiers to carry out attacks against military objectives with the knowledge that civilians will be killed, provided the attack is consistent with the requirements of the principle of proportionality

https://lieber.westpoint.edu/collateral-damage-innocent-bystanders-war/#:~:text=Collateral damage is an accepted,of the principle of proportionality.

image.png.c3656f50f1473bc4d3302e96c74f3ed5.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Just now, Thorgal said:

This topic can only be commented from 7th of October onwards.

You might be right if you count the total Israeli-Palestinian conflict from that day on.

It might be me but I don't think that the Israelis like rockets fired at them, what ever time of day it is. The Palestinians couldn't live in peace if you gave everyone of them a bamboo bong.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I will not ask it because I can't get an answer or my question is a disturbing truth that the Gaza resistance is expanding every day and that a cease fire and/or hostage exchange could reduce this disastrous extension of the conflict for both sides.

Furthermore it's intellectually correct to call some people freedom fighters in Gaza as they became legit militants for self defense of their communities that are under attack.

Some Gazans lost 45 members of their family in one day through IAF bombing. So, I agree with you. Some distorted questions or realities should not be put in question.

Rubbish, they are terrorist rats fighting from the tunnels using them as cover. 

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You're claiming all non combatants are murdered if killed. Can you provide a link to that claim? You may want to note the below first and apologize for your error.

Collateral damage is an accepted consequence of warfare. The law of armed conflict (LOAC) permits soldiers to carry out attacks against military objectives with the knowledge that civilians will be killed, provided the attack is consistent with the requirements of the principle of proportionality

https://lieber.westpoint.edu/collateral-damage-innocent-bystanders-war/#:~:text=Collateral damage is an accepted,of the principle of proportionality.

image.png.c3656f50f1473bc4d3302e96c74f3ed5.png

LOL. Apologize for your error. Which error?

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Seems a rather one-sided war, around 10,000 killed in Gaza since Oct 7, and only 100 killed in Israel. 

No wonder support for Palestine is growing.  

Perhaps you should have instructed your Hamas team not to go to war then.

Plus, I see you have no sympathy for Thai folk who were murdered by them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rabas said:

Far more one sided on October 7. 

But you always forget that.

I don't forget that. 

It was a terrorist attack. What is happening now is 10 times worse, and that number will probably rise over the next few months. Over 4,000 kids dead, surely you are not condoning Israel actions, or maybe you are?

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

So provide a link to your claim that non combatants are murdered

image.png.6a5920ee72f99f4008d0af24f4de8082.png

Case closed. I follow the good advise of Mr. Neeranam.

Can you please report (to moderators) the biased reports of IDF war propaganda of the fake Hamas tunnel at the hospital to be deleted?

Forum rules doesn't allow us to post misinformation.

I don't know where's the report button by the way. Says something about my integrity...

I'm difficult to make friends is OK for me, but I'm not a troll...

• Haha 1