ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Only if you are unable to properly comprehend the written word. 

It appears you have confused yourself into thinking that there has only been a “single incident” when in fact the “single incident” cited is being used as an example - i.e., it is one of many.

So it exactly contradicts your point.

It's not my task to prove your points. You made a claim, the blog piece you linked does not quite make it.

A single incident is, in your mind, enough to make a general sweeping claim?

34 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Why would the Israeli’s level his house?

Aren’t they using precision bombs and only targeting Hamas.

Levelling innocent civilian housing would be consistent with committing genocide, and from what I’ve heard - Israel aren’t doing that.

Could contain:

You should be asking yourself why would a Palestinian terrorist cut out an unborn baby from its mother and then behead it and then behead the mother, and when you find the answers to this perverted sadism Grasshopper you will find your answer. 

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Instead of spending money meant for weaponry and construction, the leadership lined their pockets with it instead.

There's surely a whole lot of money lining pockets of higher ups, especially those living outside of the Gaza Strip.

That said, the tunnel network is extensive, thousands of rockets, and fighting a guerilla style warfare in urban surrounding does not require inordinate amounts of arms or ammunition.

I think that Hamas lost a whole lot of its 'elite' troops on the first two days, and that effects things. Otherwise, the IDF is putting on some serious pressure, and appears to have had some tactical surprises.

How well (or badly, depending on point of view) things are may be better answered when fighting underground commences.

I do agree (posted earlier) that the IDF's advance was much faster than previously estimated (at least publicly), and that IDF casualties are (so far) on the low side.

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

It's not my task to prove your points. You made a claim, the blog piece you linked does not quite make it.

A single incident is, in your mind, enough to make a general sweeping claim?

Why so obtuse?

You're flailing.

Can you not understand “THIS” single incident has a different meaning to “A” single incident?

I guess not.

🤷🤷🤷

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You should be asking yourself why would a Palestinian terrorist cut out an unborn baby from its mother and then behead it and then behead the mother, and when you find the answers to this perverted sadism Grasshopper you will find your answer. 

You tell me - why would a Palestinian terrorist cut out an unborn baby from its mother and then behead it and then behead the mother?

Did this atrocity occur in a vacuum?

Do tell.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You tell me - why would a Palestinian terrorist cut out an unborn baby from its mother and then behead it and then behead the mother?

Did this atrocity occur in a vacuum?

Do tell.

I would have thought that was most obvious, but before I give you my thoughts can I suggest that you get down from that high horse you have and a change of tone to your posts would be most gratifying, other posters are sick of the way you like to patronise other posters. 

I asked you the question first and yet you refuse to answer, these people are brainwashed, conditioned and programmed from birth to hate the Israelis and to irradicate Israel and the Israelis, when someone is brainwashed they are capable of any heinous vile crime. HTH

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

I would have thought that was most obvious, but before I give you my thoughts can I suggest that you get down from that high horse you have and a change of tone to your posts would be most gratifying, other posters are sick of the way you like to patronise other posters. 

I asked you the question first and yet you refuse to answer, these people are brainwashed, conditioned and programmed from birth to hate the Israelis and to irradicate Israel and the Israelis, when someone is brainwashed they are capable of any heinous vile crime. HTH

How should we, the civilised good folk of the world deal with “these people”?

Genocide perhaps?

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Over the last few days any sympathy I had for Israel has gone out the window.

Come on Jeff, don’t be so utterly disingenuous, you have never, ever, had any sympathy for Israel. Your very first comment on this thread was on the day of the Hamas massacre, 7th October (page 3) and you said “The Human Race, what a shameful lot we are” not any condemnation whatsoever of the appalling atrocities carried out by Hamas, and not a word of sympathy for the many victims. This was before any Israeli retaliation.

Your next comment the following day was to post a chart showing more Palestinians killed than Israelis between 2008 and 2023 (which conveniently didn’t show the 1,400 Israelis killed on 7/10)

Since then every one of your posts has been anti-Israeli / pro-Hamas, so don’t claim to have ever had any sympathy for Israel, because you never have had any ….. pants on fire.

You are not obliged to have any sympathy for Israel, and are at liberty not to have any at all at your choice; but don’t try and give any weight to any of your comments by saying you have lost something that you never had to begin with.

• Thanks 2

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

How should we, the civilised good folk of the world deal with “these people”?

Genocide perhaps?

If that's the best you can come up with, I wouldn't have bothered. Israel have opened humanitarian corridors for the Palestinians so stop banding nonsense words like "genocide" about, it is totally nonsense nor does it have the dramatic effect you seek!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Of course the Israeli's are as pure as the driven snow in all this, Israeli's think they are the chosen ones and all non-Jews are nothing more than in their way to colonise the whole region by fair means or foul. Mostly foul, if there is a God Israel will be hell bound forever.

Eh? 🥴🥴🥴

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Come on Jeff, don’t be so utterly disingenuous, you have never, ever, had any sympathy for Israel. Your very first comment on this thread was on the day of the Hamas massacre, 7th October (page 3) and you said “The Human Race, what a shameful lot we are” not any condemnation whatsoever of the appalling atrocities carried out by Hamas, and not a word of sympathy for the many victims. This was before any Israeli retaliation.

Your next comment the following day was to post a chart showing more Palestinians killed than Israelis between 2008 and 2023 (which conveniently didn’t show the 1,400 Israelis killed on 7/10)

Since then every one of your posts has been anti-Israeli / pro-Hamas, so don’t claim to have ever had any sympathy for Israel, because you never have had any ….. pants on fire.

You are not obliged to have any sympathy for Israel, and are at liberty not to have any at all at your choice; but don’t try and give any weight to any of your comments by saying you have lost something that you never had to begin with.

Zionist clap trap, Israel is an Apartheid state, except that or keep out of it.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

He won't answer you, because then he'll be confronted on why this war started on the 7th Oct

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

If it turns out to be the case that the resistance from Hamas ends up being far less than expected, I wonder if that can be attributed, at least in part, to the same cause the bedeviled the Russian armed forces. Namely, corruption. 

Do you mean that the Palestinians in Gaza lost their Northern territory?

According to western media supporting Israeli side : YES.

Again, private footages can be seen online and I think it's healthy to count 2 to 5 losses of Israeli armored vehicle losses per day (24H) in Northern Gaza. I saw an unverified source on 7th of October of a total of 113 demolished Merkava's< bulldozers, AIFV's, etc.

It's difficult to conclude or to confirm with the available media from both sides if Northern Gaza is fully under Israeli control.

Just now, Thorgal said:

Again, private footages can be seen online and I think it's healthy to count 2 to 5 losses of Israeli armored vehicle losses per day (24H) in Northern Gaza. I saw an unverified source on 7th of October of a total of 113 demolished Merkava's< bulldozers, AIFV's, etc.

:cheesy: yes of course you did

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Haaretz (with subscription) published an online list of all Israeli citizens who died since the 7th of October attack.

The list has 683 causalities since 23rd of October. Some 331 victims were police force + IDF soldiers (48,4%) read combatants.

Are you sure this 1.400 figure is correct?

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Haaretz (with subscription) published an online list of all Israeli citizens who died since the 7th of October attack.

The list has 683 causalities since 23rd of October. Some 331 victims were police force + IDF soldiers (48,4%) read combatants.

Yes its correct and includes IDF killed, please provide a credible link to disprove it

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Do you mean that the Palestinians in Gaza lost their Northern territory?

According to western media supporting Israeli side : YES.

It's difficult to conclude or to confirm with the available media from both sides if Northern Gaza is fully under Israeli control.

I did preface my comment with this: "If it turns out to be the case that the resistance from Hamas ends up being far less than expected..."

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

If that's the best you can come up with, I wouldn't have bothered. Israel have opened humanitarian corridors for the Palestinians so stop banding nonsense words like "genocide" about, it is totally nonsense nor does it have the dramatic effect you seek!

I can think of at least 4,104 Palestinian children who won’t be able to access the “humanitarian” corridor.

So no genocide, okay.

How about a little indiscriminate bombing of residential areas that kills innocent civilians at a rate unseen anywhere for decades - is that how we civilised folk should respond to “these people”?

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes its correct and includes IDF killed, please provide a credible link to disprove it

Why don't you search yourself :

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-10-19/ty-article-magazine/israels-dead-the-names-of-those-killed-in-hamas-massacres-and-the-israel-hamas-war/0000018b-325c-d450-a3af-7b5cf0210000

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

I can think of at least 4,104 Palestinian children who won’t be able to access the “humanitarian” corridor.

So no genocide, okay.

How about a little indiscriminate bombing of residential areas that kills innocent civilians at a rate unseen anywhere for decades - is that how we civilised folk should respond to “these people”?

You'll be blaming that on Hamas then, no, thought not.🥴

• Like 1