ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

36 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israeli does not need to kill civilians, starve them and bomb hospitals to protect itself. The best protection would be to acquiesce to a 2 state solution

Would that be the two state solution that Hamas said they would never ever countenance under any circumstances; but instead vowed to wipe every jew from the face of the earth …. is that the two state solution you want Israel to acquiesce to  ¯\_()_/¯

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Then yes, the US and every state that provides assistance to Israel to commit war criomes while failing to condemn them or take action to stop them is complicit.

Well Ill give you points Heinrich, you have the balls to come out with it. Note that my fellow Yanks, bumbling Joe Biden and our military are war criminals. I assume you want to eradicate all of us too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Provide a link that contains evidence to a targeted strike that killed 100's of civilians, also when doing it please take note that the terrorists do not wear uniforms all the time and blend in with the civilains.

After you've done that, you've still got your comparison to deliberately killing 6 million Jews to evidence

I said already that wearing a uniform is not a marker of terrorism or not

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

5,000 deliberately murdered isn't pathetic?

Except that no one was deliberately murdered, you're either lying or a fool or both. 

Do you think 5,000 is acceptable but 6 million not?

I think if it takes 5,000 civilian casualties to eradicate hamas, it's an unfortunate tragedy. Hamas would kill many more than that. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Bombing vs gassing civilians en masse? I'm hard pressed to spot the difference.

It's not just me calling Netanyahiu a war criminal. Tell me right now, do you not agree that he is?

https://www.newsweek.com/spanish-official-wants-benjamin-netanyahu-investigated-war-crimes-ione-belarra-1835038

A left-wing junior minister from the coalition government of Spain. Very impressive.

• Haha 1

Unaware of the numbers of world leaders echoing the same sentiment?

The only fact needed to be known is that Israel's actions do not come under the category of a war crime  . 

One war crime is taking hostages , another is deliberately targeting civilians . 

Hamas committed war crimes, Israel didn't 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

The only fact needed to be known is that Israel's actions do not come under the category of a war crime  . 

One war crime is taking hostages , another is deliberately targeting civilians . 

Hamas committed war crimes, Israel didn't 

Provide a link to a credible opinion that supports your contention.

31 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel was never on extermination alert since 7th of October 2023.

Hamas militants started on 7th of October a colonial pogrom on Israeli citizens and soldiers to bring hostages back to Gaza. There was never a plan to re-conquer and murder all Jews in Israel + West bank with only +/-2.000 to 3.000 Hamas soldiers against an IDF army of +/- 400.000 to 500.000  soldiers.

Intent.

Statements that similar attacks will be carried out.

Over a 1000 casualties.

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

while not reading the provided link, can't make this stuff up.

Yeah, you can and do. Add that to your ignorance of military hardwear, tactics, the Laws of War and toss in a spice of Jew hating for your soup of hatred.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah, you can and do. Add that to your ignorance of military hardwear, tactics, the Laws of War and toss in a spice of Jew hating for your soup of hatred.

Pathetic in the extreme. If you had an argument you'd support it with links. You're only capable of vitriol

Edited by ozimoron

32 minutes ago, simple1 said:

To my knowledge promotion of Palestinian nationalism in conjunction with  armed Islamic Jihad for the destruction of Israel, through seems to be an impossible goal for Hamas to achieve. Perhaps more realistic the continuing enrichment of Hamas political elite.

My point was that people toss this about - Hamas is an idea and so on, without giving it much thought. I actually think it would crumble quite nicely. Take a look at AQ and IS. Once there's no muscle and money, it's harder to keep things going. The snag is that there ought to be options available - and this is where I think the ball will be dropped.

• Like 1