ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Any recent reports on the fate of the Hostages, Israeli civilians kidnapped by the homicidal lunatics of Hamas? I pray they arent doing their traditional thing of raping the women before shooting them, or tossing babies in ovens...those poor innocent civilians who are the victims of undeniable war crimes havent been mentioned recently.

Im upset with the US giovernment for not doing more. We should be flying more sorties, theri are plenty of scumbags to drop bombs on.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Any recent reports on the fate of the Hostages, Israeli civilians kidnapped by the homicidal lunatics of Hamas? I pray they arent doing their traditional thing of raping the women before shooting them, or tossing babies in ovens...those poor innocent civilians who are the victims of undeniable war crimes havent been mentioned recently.

Im upset with the US giovernment for not doing more. We should be flying more sorties, theri are plenty of scumbags to drop bombs on.

There are reports of a swap deal in the works - but these vary with regard to how many will be released (none that I'm aware of says all, figures range from 10 to 80). I'm not sure in exchange for what, though. So far no information on condition of the hostages, so could very well be that some aren't alive anymore. An extra factor being that some were taken by another outfit, the Islamic Jihad. I'm not sure Hamas got that much leverage on them even on a good day. Then there were also (apparently) some hostages taken to Gaza by non-aligned Gazans (the word out was that Hamas will pay generously for hostages brought in). Not hard to imagine some of these people being 'misplaced', forgotten (if captors got killed before transferring them to Hamas) or still held by the same people. It's a mess.

USA flying bombing sorties would mean complicated coordination with Israeli troops, with higher chances of friendly fire incidents - and so far seems like the IAF is doing what's possible (don't think the Navy got something significantly heavier and/or efficient to add). The drone ops are quite good if intel is shared. Further, USA direct involvement in the bombing would make diplomatic efforts (both on the hostages issue, and the day after) much more complicated. I bet it's frustrating for the air crews on them carriers.

The USA's main military roll in this is to keep things from going regional. So far doing a good job as far as this goes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

"Our troops risked their lives to hand-deliver 300 liters of fuel to the Shifa hospital for urgent medical purposes.

Hamas forbade the hospital from taking it. 

Gaza’s Hamas-run health ministry has been warning for weeks that its hospitals are running out of fuel. If so, why would they prevent the hospital from receiving it?"

• Like 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

"Our troops risked their lives to hand-deliver 300 liters of fuel to the Shifa hospital for urgent medical purposes.

Hamas forbade the hospital from taking it. 

Gaza’s Hamas-run health ministry has been warning for weeks that its hospitals are running out of fuel. If so, why would they prevent the hospital from receiving it?"

Dead Palestinian babies are worth to Hamas and their Iranian puppetmasters than live ones.

• Like 1

Up to date round up of all the latest events including at Shifa hospital

Hamas terrorists are 'losing their grip' on Gaza amid Israeli onslaught, IDF spokesman claims

'We've dismantled more than 15 company-size and battalion-size Hamas strongholds.' 'Our assessment is that their command functions and their ability to effectively conduct military operations and control the population simultaneously, is challenged,' he said.

'And their ability to do so is limited – they're not totally vanquished. They still have some control and influence, but it is far from what they would like and a big difference from what there was a month ago.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12740547/Hamas-terrorists-losing-grip-Gaza-amid-Israeli-onslaught-IDF-spokesman-claims.html

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Propaganda’: Al-Shifa director refutes Israeli fuel claims

Muhammad Abu Salmiya says Israeli claims that the hospital refused fuel are “propaganda”.

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Abu Salmiya said: “Israeli officials reached out to me twice about providing the hospital with fuel: once to offer 2,000 litres [440 gallons] and then another to offer 300 litres [80 gallons]. Keep in mind the hospital needs from 8,000 [2,113 gallons] to 12,000 litres [3,170 gallons] per day.

“The same person called me at 2am and said the 300 litres can be picked up from a specific spot that is dangerous and susceptible to shelling. I told him to send it or a larger quantity so we can operate a generator via the Red Cross.

“Israel wants to show the world that it is not killing babies. It wants to whitewash its image with 300 litres of fuel, which barely last 30 minutes,” Abu Salmiya said.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier said Israel had offered fuel to Al-Shifa, which suspended life-saving operations after running out.

Netanyahu was asked in an interview if Israel has a plan to get fuel into Gaza to power hospitals. “We just offered Shifa hospital the fuel, they refused it,” Netanyahu said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/12/israel-gaza-war-live-israeli-army-surrounding-al-quds-hospital

Hamas denies refusing fuel from Israel for Al-Shifa

Hamas denied it refused 300 litres (80 gallons) of fuel from Israel intended for medical use at the besieged Al-Shifa Hospital.

“The offer belittles the pain and suffering of the patients who are trapped inside without water, food, or electricity. This quantity is not enough to operate hospital generators for more than 30 minutes,” Hamas said in a statement.

Hamas is not associated with Al-Shifa Hospital management, “nor is [Hamas] part of its decision-making structures”, it said.

“[The hospital] is completely subject to the authority of the Palestinian health ministry.”

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/12/israel-gaza-war-live-israeli-army-surrounding-al-quds-hospital

The "Palestinian Authority" should tell Hamas to surrender. That will end the suffering of civilians being used as pawns by the murderous Iranians and their homicidal, raping, hate ridden proxy, Hamas.

19 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Muhammad Abu Salmiya says Israeli claims that the hospital refused fuel are “propaganda”.

Speaking to Al Jazeera, Abu Salmiya said: “Israeli officials reached out to me twice about providing the hospital with fuel: once to offer 2,000 litres [440 gallons] and then another to offer 300 litres [80 gallons]. Keep in mind the hospital needs from 8,000 [2,113 gallons] to 12,000 litres [3,170 gallons] per day.

“The same person called me at 2am and said the 300 litres can be picked up from a specific spot that is dangerous and susceptible to shelling. I told him to send it or a larger quantity so we can operate a generator via the Red Cross.

“Israel wants to show the world that it is not killing babies. It wants to whitewash its image with 300 litres of fuel, which barely last 30 minutes,” Abu Salmiya said.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu earlier said Israel had offered fuel to Al-Shifa, which suspended life-saving operations after running out.

Netanyahu was asked in an interview if Israel has a plan to get fuel into Gaza to power hospitals. “We just offered Shifa hospital the fuel, they refused it,” Netanyahu said.

Hamas denied it refused 300 litres (80 gallons) of fuel from Israel intended for medical use at the besieged Al-Shifa Hospital.

“The offer belittles the pain and suffering of the patients who are trapped inside without water, food, or electricity. This quantity is not enough to operate hospital generators for more than 30 minutes,” Hamas said in a statement.

Hamas is not associated with Al-Shifa Hospital management, “nor is [Hamas] part of its decision-making structures”, it said.

“[The hospital] is completely subject to the authority of the Palestinian health ministry.”

"Hamas denies" from Al Jizz. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

"Who are Israeli settlers, and why do they live on Palestinian lands? "

"More than 700,000 settlers – 10 percent of Israel’s nearly 7 million population – now live in 150 settlements and 128 outposts dotting the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.

A settlement is authorised by the Israeli government while an outpost is built without government authorisation. Outposts can range from a small shanty of a few people to a community of up to 400 people.

Some of the settlers move to the occupied territories for religious reasons while others are drawn by a relatively lower cost of living and financial incentives offered by the government. Ultraorthodox Jews form one-third of all settlers."

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/6/who-are-israeli-settlers-and-why-do-they-live-on-palestinian-lands

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Disregarding the standing question of AJ's credibility, and/or airing Hamas propaganda -

Where does a doctor's first commitment lie? With playing PR games on behalf of Hamas, or is it about saving lives trusted to his care. I think this guy showed pretty clearly what he's about. No doubt, post-war he'll give a teary eyed interview about being coerced or something.

To put this in perspective - by the same rationale, Israel should have refused to accept the few hostages released by Hamas, for reasons of them being a PR stunt (which they were). Israel chose differently.

As for the good doctor's nonsense - if Hamas stays underground it means they have fuel. If Hamas launches rockets, it means they have fuel.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

From that most reliable of impartial sources, Al Jazeera; another propaganda stunt by Hamas, once again trying to attach some validity to it by feeding it through their publicists in Qatar. Must try harder Paul, everyone has seen through Al Jazeera now by now.

Your opinion, noted.

Everyone certainly doesn't agree.

Some, perhaps many, maybe even a majority might be in agreeance.

Believe whatever propaganda source you wish to absorb.

My choice of news reporting is with journalists that are actually on the ground there amongst the fray.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

The "Palestinian Authority" should tell Hamas to surrender. That will end the suffering of civilians being used as pawns by the murderous Iranians and their homicidal, raping, hate ridden proxy, Hamas.

The PA doesn't have much traction with the Hamas, no authority over it and no way to enforce such. Considering Palestinian public opinion, such a call would probably result in a surge of public support for Hamas, or at the very least further erosion of support for the PA.

8 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Your opinion, noted.

My choice of news reporting is with journalists that are actually on the ground there amongst the fray.

Being 'on the ground' does not imply impartial reporting, quite the opposite if anything - or do you imagine AJ could do an anti-Hamas piece while operating in Hamas controlled Gaza?

As for the PR angle - it doesn't really matter much. Call it a PR stunt by Israel, call it a PR stunt by Hamas - whatever. The bottom line is that lives could have been saved (yes, some, not all) and a certain choice was taken.

I expect that had Israel refused to accept the release of the four hostages, AJ would be all over it, and you copy pasting it here.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Your opinion, noted.

Yes noted your previous sources that you prefer from Russia as well

39 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Same as me.  AJ is the best source of news by far, and the extremists here don't like it as they are Islamophobic.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fundamentalists here will be saying in 6 months when 50,000 Gazans have been butchered  -  "but what about the 40 babies killed on Oct 7, or the 1400 Israelis slaughtered"", which have both been proven Israeli lies. 

These extremists who think babies dying every 10 minutes is not ethnic cleansing or a crime have no integrity and I want nothing to do with them. 

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

This will be my last comment on this board for a while longer.

Anyone who can't see war crimes on both sides is a blind, racist bigot.

You're welcome anytime to discuss this or any other topic ! Cheers.

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Same as me.  AJ is the best source of news by far, and the extremists here don't like it as they are Islamophobic.  

Islamaphobia is a made up word by muslims to demonise and shut down any critics of the religion and it's slave owning, child raping self confessed terrorist prophet who they get their violent ideas from. As for AJ it's good it some areas, but when it comes to this conflict about as reliable and trustworthy as RT commenting on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The fundamentalists here will be saying in 6 months when 50,000 Gazans have been butchered  -  "but what about the 40 babies killed on Oct 7, or the 1400 Israelis slaughtered"", which have both been proven Israeli lies. 

These extremists who think babies dying every 10 minutes is not ethnic cleansing or a crime have no integrity and I want nothing to do with them. 

Babies die every ten minutes?

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

In what way is it the best source of news by far and can you identify which Islamophobic posts from members here that you are accusing?

22 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How sad it is, Morsh and his Merry men have not once admitted Israel have done anything wrong, while all around the world people are agreeing that Ethnic cleansing and war crimes are being committed.  

So sad that impartial posters like yourself, me, and a couple of others have been made unwelcome on this thread. 

The fundamentalists look like they have been posting less recently, as obviously they know deep in their hearts that their side are committing atrocious crimes. 

Have you asked Morch and his merry men if they admit that Israel has done anything wrong, oh wait, you have them on ignore but you still talk about them, then accuse them of stalking you when they respond to your misinformation

• Thanks 2