ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

49 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Hamas would not be nessacery if there was a real two state solution option offered by Israel

Clearly, you disagree with Hamas.

Hamas does not support a 2 state solution. Hamas only wants a unitary Arab state.

Until you understand this, the situation in Gaza will surprise you.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I have being giving unsers all along you all simply chose to ignore them. and move over to a circular argument. As much as I like dancing ............

Nonsense, trolling one liners don't count as answers.

You have dodged answering my posts, even when they are in reply to your own - both on this topic and a couple of others.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Do you even hear yourself talk.?

Please provide links to reputable sources that report such things.  

I remember before the golf war, A Kuwaiti Nurse reporting how the  Iraqi animals were breaking into hospital stealing the incubators and throwing the babies on the floor. 

It was all front page news , I am sure many of you remember the story. 

What most of you don't know, the retraction buried in the back of the papers ,  that happened a couple of years later.

The Nurse was really a Kuwaiti princess , and it was all a s et up to garner support for the war. 

Up to you if you believe it or not but yes he heard himself talk, it was not dreamt up

An Israeli first responder to the October 7 terror attack has claimed that Hamas terrorists roasted a baby in an oven in shocking video testimony.

Asher Moskowitz, of the United Hatzalah first responder group, published a video of himself speaking to a camera, delivering his witness account.

In it, he claims he saw the remains of a baby who had been baked to death in an oven at kibbutz Kfar Aza, where more than 100 civilians were killed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12703453/Hamas-killers-roasted-babies-oven.html

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I remember before the golf war, A Kuwaiti Nurse reporting how the  Iraqi animals were breaking into hospital stealing the incubators and throwing the babies on the floor. 

What most of you don't know, the retraction buried in the back of the papers ,  that happened a couple of years later.

The Nurse was really a Kuwaiti princess , and it was all a s et up to garner support for the war. 

You are correct. It is common for people with a vested interest to fabricate stories in order to promote their interests.

And it may be the case that some stories about October 7 may have been fabricated ex post facto.

However, if you think that the bulk of the terrorism on October 7 was fabricated, then you are deluded.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel used as false war propaganda that Hamas wanted to attack whole Israel + West Bank. Some aircraft carriers have been called in to back up this disaster.

I've provided the real minimized targets of Hamas as per facts. No imagination. I didn't had to minimize the attack of Hamas because it was not a total war plan to reconquer occupied territories. LOL

That you claim this as an official Israel position doesn't mean a whole lot. More like making stuff up.

The aircraft carriers presence is more to do with Hezbollah, Iran and preventing this conflict from widening. This was discussed already.

You have provided nothing which wasn't already discussed. You offer straw men to 'support' your comments.

You do try and minimize the attack on each and every opportunity - as you just did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No Atrocities Committed On Hamas Attack, Says Poster.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel used as false war propaganda that Hamas wanted to attack whole Israel + West Bank. Some aircraft carriers have been called in to back up this disaster.

I've provided the real minimized targets of Hamas as per facts. No imagination. I didn't had to minimize the attack of Hamas because it was not a total war plan to reconquer occupied territories. LOL

Israel didn't have to generate any propaganda about attacks from Hezbollah. You were here posting about your hopes for a multi-front war at the time.

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And it may be the case that some stories about October 7 may have been fabricated ex post facto.

Like counting 200 Hamas terrorists as Israelis! 

Or saying there were 40 babies beheaded, not sure Biden lying about seeing a video should be accepted. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

They two people did not live peacefully in the same place 70 years ago. If you are unaware of basic facts, maybe educate yourself first. If you're just posting knowingly wrong facts - don't whine when called a liar.

Here's another fact for you - the Palestinians refused the 1947 partition plan, and stuck with that rejectionist stance for decades afterwards.

None of this has anything to do with the current war in Gaza.

If there were a 2 state solution un place, Hamas would still attack Israel. Its in their charter.

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The false propaganda is coming from you .

On the days that it happened , you stated that Hamas would soon be in the West bank joining forces with Palestinians in the West bank and that Hezbollah would soon be coming from the North and Israel's very existence was being questioned 

The Hamas attack of 7th of October was not sure what where their targets or objectives.

I've stated that extension with West Bank and further coordination with HZB in the north could bring Israel in trouble.

Only in the West Bank there were small pogroms.

But instead the  IAF/IDF started to bomb Syrian airfields in Aleppo and Lebanese HZB positions and towns next ot the border.

I've stated 1 front is difficult as a surprise attack. 2 more fronts is not in favor for Israel.

Don't change the narrative or the messages that I've posted.

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Or saying there were 40 babies beheaded, not sure Biden lying about seeing a video should be accepted. 

In the fog of war, some people get the details wrong.

No one but some deadenders claim that Hamas did not commit atrocities on October 7.

Are you one of the deadenders?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

And correcting things when facts were available. Hamas doesn't publish anything of the sort and you do not have a problem with it.

The 40 babies thing was addressed numerous times by now - it is not what you make it to be.

Just now, Morch said:

No Atrocities Committed On Hamas Attack, Says Poster.

said nothing of the sort. Please show where I said this 

You cant, can you? beehouse I never said anything to that affects. 

but I am still waiting with baited breath for the links to the extraordinary claims your side made, so far I have got a number between zero and Zero, buch like the worth of your argument

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

said nothing of the sort. Please show where I said this 

You cant, can you? beehouse I never said anything to that affects. 

but I am still waiting with baited breath for the links to the extraordinary claims your side made, so far I have got a number between zero and Zero, buch like the worth of your argument

You've made a general comment doubting reports. How else could it be interpreted?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Israel didn't have to generate any propaganda about attacks from Hezbollah. You were here posting about your hopes for a multi-front war at the time.

Q Why don't we get daily updates from the northern 2nd front in Lebanon?

A : Thorgal was right from the beginning.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

However, if you think that the bulk of the terrorism on October 7 was fabricated, then you are deluded.

Asymmetric war relies on non conventional tactics by definition. 

Google it. 

Honestly, answer me this. 

How many people would have even heard of this if it was not for the shock of the attack,

Or do you think Hamas will take on the Israeli and the US army in a Phalanx formation.?

They did it exactly for  that,  to get your attentions, and mine. 

And guess what? they have it. 

How many of us were outraged about the Palestinian plight last year? or the year before that?

11 minutes ago, Morch said:

That you claim this as an official Israel position doesn't mean a whole lot. More like making stuff up.

The aircraft carriers presence is more to do with Hezbollah, Iran and preventing this conflict from widening. This was discussed already.

You have provided nothing which wasn't already discussed. You offer straw men to 'support' your comments.

You do try and minimize the attack on each and every opportunity - as you just did.

Ah yes, the disproportionated response  of Israel is not in line with the Hamas attacks as per UN, NGO's and many government representatives... 

Minimizing the Hamas attack without war propaganda is not...advisable...LOL

9 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Q Why don't we get daily updates from the northern 2nd front in Lebanon?

A : Thorgal was right from the beginning.

That's not an issue - it's simply not what the topic is about.

There are at least two topic focusing on the north front.

No shortage of updates on that, just less of a focal point right now.

Another deflection.

Just now, Thorgal said:

I don't need the link. I saw on alternative media outlets the Apache helicopters gunning and bombing of houses, cars and people...Thanks

Your claim:

Hamas went on 7th October 2023 outside Gaza with only AK47's and DIY RPG of 105 mm.

Not true

Just now, Morch said:

That's not an issue - it's simply not what the topic is about.

There are at least two topic focusing on the north front.

No shortage of updates on that, just less of a focal point right now.

Another deflection.

This topic is : ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

So also the northern 2nd front.

This topic is not : Hamas is at war !

So not limited to Gaza front.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Google it. 

How many people would have even heard of this if it was not for the shock of the attack,

Or do you think Hamas will take on the Israeli and the US army in a Phalanx formation.?

How many of us were outraged about the Palestinian plight last year? or the year before that?

Asymmetric warfare does not imply all that happened on the Hamas 7/10 attack.

Posted earlier that had they limited the attack to the army bases and capture only soldiers, there would be less issues and backlash.

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Ah yes, the disproportionated response  of Israel is not in line with the Hamas attacks as per UN, NGO's and many government representatives... 

Minimizing the Hamas attack without war propaganda is not...advisable...LOL

Deflect away.

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Google it. 

Nice. Kill babies for attention. 

Im not outraged by thr plight of the Gazans. Im outraged about the number of folks who support rape and murder.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Your claim:

Hamas went on 7th October 2023 outside Gaza with only AK47's and DIY RPG of 105 mm.

Not true

Go back to the beginning of the discussion where the incendiary damage of cars and houses around Gaza on Israeli territory were impossible to do with only AK47, RPG and land mines.

You're distorting the narrative (again).

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

This topic is : ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

So also the northern 2nd front.

This topic is not : Hamas is at war !

So not limited to Gaza front.

Yes, and?

Did anyone prevent you from posting updates on the fighting up north?

Just now, Thorgal said:

Go back to the beginning of the discussion where the incendiary damage of cars and houses around Gaza on Israeli territory were impossible to do with only AK47, RPG and land mines.

You mean your claims ? These aren't facts. I know it's hard to accept.

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I know you want to jig out of your claim via deflection but its not worked:

"thermobaric grenades designed to instantly turn houses into infernos."

image.png.f32c2f30487686d05d42ea9235b8681b.png

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2