ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

50 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Point 1: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=https%3A%2F%2Fmalcolmnance.substack.com%2Fp%2Fhamas-needs-children-to-die

Point 2: This time Israel declared war on the 7th Oct but imho they declared war back in 1948, this is just another skirmish, before the next one starts.

You are not using the website correctly. The source linked does not appear on the Questionable Sources list.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sigh, as always, nothing to say, just google up a link and post it.

My post: "I think you are a buffoon, and almost as much so as that lying, antisemite Neeranam but I do not want either of you, or anyone for that matter, kicked off the board, but I do wish you guys would try to actually formulate a coherent argument now and then."

Now you just substantiate my point by responding not with a coherent argument, but by posting a link to what someone else says. Sad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Please site anyone claiming Israeli security forces were shooting at hostages. Even Thorgal's link (apparently) stated they were returning fire and some of the hostages were killed. 

Why is that disturbing? What should the Israeli security forces have done, just allowed hamas to continue firing on them without retuning fire until hamas had killed them all? 

Reference my link above to Ron Paul's article.

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah I can just see you at an Orthodox party LOL

Funny story, did a lot of business with a couple of brothers who were Orthodox Jews, absolutely fabulous families from Manchester, met their Rabbi as well at a party, never laughed so much over a Bacon Sandwich joke. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

There's unverified video footage released from Apache pilots shooting on everything that has 2 legs in the fields, buildings and cars.

Many cars have been toasted with the victims inside.

Shooting with a 30mm cal Apache machine gun cuts of limbs, head, etc...

Tanks did also similar damage in the Kibbutz, etc.

Not sure if the military base and field command asked for "broken arrow" in the beginning when Hamas was mixed with locals as hostages.

Post the videos of Apache gunships attacking victims and post Tanks in the kibutz your lying and spreading false information Thorgal. Oh and while your looking for them provide the link that shows special forces on the ground in Gaza I dare you.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

Bing searched that name, and if what she (and others) say is true, it's pretty disturbing.  I'm sure it will be awhile before the truth becomes clear, if ever.

You are aware that the interview was on Israeli media, nothing was hidden.

Pay attention to what she actually says, and try to watch the longer interview for clarity, linked somewhere up topic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Reference my link above to Ron Paul's article.

Okay, but why is that disturbing? What should the Israeli security forces have done, just allowed hamas to continue firing on them without retuning fire until hamas had killed them all? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Funny story, did a lot of business with a couple of brothers who were Orthodox Jews, absolutely fabulous families from Manchester, met their Rabbi as well at a party, never laughed so much over a Bacon Sandwich joke. 

I bet. 

Do you remember the joke? 

Bet they didnt know you dance on the graves of their murdered folk. Hi Avram, Im Jeff the Chef, nice to meet you, Hitler was right.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Post the videos of Apache gunships attacking victims and post Tanks in the kibutz your lying and spreading false information Thorgal.

No, it's not from mainstream media and the admin deleted my 1st post. I will post them when I see them through mainstream media.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I bet. 

Do you remember the joke? 

I think one of the wives asked me what I fancied to eat while I was talking to the Rabbi, he and everybody else saw the funny side of it knowing I was an Atheist, we had had a very interesting talk about religion prior to that.

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Ron Paul is a notorious Jew hater from way back.

Wouldn't surprise me.  But that doesn't mean he's wrong on this one.  Seems to have quite a few sources, including Israeli media and military, in addition to survivors.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, impulse said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  But that doesn't mean he's wrong on this one.  Seems to have quite a few sources, including Israeli media and military, in addition to survivors.  

he has no links to sources, nada, just hearsay from sources

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

I've posted earlier the witnessing of Yasmin Porat.

According to the witnessing Yasmin Porat Hamas took hostages but the Israeli security forces started to shoot (back) at Hamas militants and their Israeli hostages. Many Israeli citizens died in the crossfire or friendly fire.

People here don't like to hear that but it's the reality.

Interesting.  Why would Israel want the world to think more died on Oct 7 than actually did? 

Why would be so sick to say 40 babies were beheaded? 

Why would Biden say he saw the video when he didn't? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

I think one of the wives asked me what I fancied to eat while I was talking to the Rabbi, he and everybody else saw the funny side of it knowing I was an Atheist, we had had a very interesting talk about religion prior to that.

So you were talking to a Rabbi and you said that you wanted to eat a bacon sandwich .

I will try to remember that joke for when I speak to a Rabbi, if the occasion ever happens .

Have you told that joke to an Iman yet ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So, no bacon sandwich joke then? That's what I thought. 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Interesting.  Why would Israel want the world to think more died on Oct 7 than actually did? 

That is untrue , Israel IDF said they couldn't confirm the story about 40 babies being beheaded 

You are not being truthful .

Israel also under estimated the numbers of people who died  and gave a higher figure later .

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you were talking to a Rabbi and you said that you wanted to eat a bacon sandwich .

I will try to remember that joke for when I speak to a Rabbi, if the occasion ever happens .

Have you told that joke to an Iman yet ?

The Rabbi of his beloved Orthodox Jewish business associates...

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why would Biden say he saw the video when he didn't? 

War propaganda includes and is not limited to : lying, gaslighting, perception control, deflection, exaggeration, minimalization, PR, drama, insults, historical connection, bias, dehumanization, blackmailing, etc...

Sounds familiar or not?

Edited by Thorgal

Just now, Thorgal said:

War propaganda includes and is not limited to : lying, gaslighting, perception control, deflection, exaggeration, minimalization, PR, drama, insults, historical connection, bias, etc...

Sounds familiar or not?

Yes we are reading your posts promoting the conspiracy theories via the sick Scott Ritter

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

War propaganda includes and is not limited to : lying, gaslighting, perception control, deflection, exaggeration, minimalization, PR, drama, insults, historical connection, bias, dehumanization, blackmailing, etc...

Sounds familiar or not?

Yes, you get all that in your posts , quite familiar .

Your posts are full of those things 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

he has no links to sources, nada, just hearsay from sources

There's links out the wazoo.  And dozens of results when I Bing'ed her name and then other names listed in those linked articles.

You should follow a couple and get out of your echo chamber.  It'll be weeks before the fact checkers get to this stuff.

• Like 1