Social Media

25 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Latest from the BBC Live:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67423274

Posted at 20:0720:07
Trapped doctor on situation inside Al-Shifa after raid

Orla Guerin

Reporting from Jerusalem

We have managed to reach a doctor trapped inside Al-Shifa Hospital, a site of urgent humanitarian need that was entered by Israeli forces overnight.

Dr Ahmed Mokhallalati's frustration, anger and concern for his patients poured out, down the line.

He asked where the Red Cross and British and American governments were.

The doctor admits there are tunnels but never seen a gun. Has he explored these tunnels himself. 😅

• Sad 1

Statement by UNICEF Executive Director

“In Gaza, more than 4,600 children have reportedly been killed, with nearly 9,000 reportedly injured. 

“Many children are missing and believed buried under the rubble of collapsed buildings and homes, the tragic result of the use of explosive weapons in populated areas. Meanwhile, newborn babies who require specialized care have died in one of Gaza’s hospitals as power and medical supplies run out, and violence continues with indiscriminate effect.

https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/statement-unicef-executive-director-catherine-russell-her-visit-gaza#:~:text=“In Gaza%2C more than 4%2C600,with nearly 9%2C000 reportedly injured.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Yea let's forget the history lol 

Dear Bob, as you are well aware, I do not shy away from historical debate, and I can usually hold my own with ease.

That said, the scope of the topic is not all encompassing, and this was communicated by the powers-that-be numerous times by now.

Just now, Morch said:

Dear Bob, as you are well aware, I do not shy away from historical debate, and I can usually hold my own with ease.

That said, the scope of the topic is not all encompassing, and this was communicated by the powers-that-be numerous times by now.

Dear Morch - if we don't learn from history, we are condemned to repeat it - I condemn ALL violence Zionist or Hamas - do you?

A post in violation of the fair use policy contravening our Community Standards has been edited:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Dear Morch - if we don't learn from history, we are condemned to repeat it - I condemn ALL violence Zionist or Hamas - do you?

I condemn people who ignore the content of posts they reply to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I think you'll find the majority of the Muslim/Arab world would like that, my only concern is all the death and destruction will in the grand scheme of things mean nothing until all sections of the Human Race can get along in peace with one another, if this doesn't concern you as well can I suggest you go and help your side (whichever side you're on) out. My only side is peace, like it or not.

My concerns are not antisemitic nor are the confined to my little box of thinking. I am on the side of justice seeing you asked and not the side of beastial terrorists, Israel has done everything humanely possible to limit the deaths of the civilians in Gaza, whereas Hamas have used the civilians as a human shields, try thinking outside the box for a change. Unlike you (if that is to be believed) the terrorists don't want peace, they would be quite happy, nay ecstatic to kill every Israeli that they possibly could. These people are full of hate and we have seen what they are capable of doing, I have never seen such gruesome executions of Israeli civilians in my entire life, these animals need hunting down, every last one of them so they don't have another chance of repeating their perverted torture and murder. 

The Israeli government owe this to the people of Israel and whether you like it or not that is the priority of any government, not just the Israeli. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I find this thread extremely depressing. Not so much all the thousands of innocent people the Israeli terrorists are killing but how some are denying it. 

Avoid and ignore the idiots who try to bring you down in life; they are not worth your time.

Israeli terrorists? Booked marked for when you want a link to one of your numerous Hamas supporter posts

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Why?

Why would I have Jewish friends?  They are exclusive and inward-looking, thinking they are the chosen people. I have nothing against them - many are open-minded and support Palestine and the two-state solution as I do.

You are baiting - nice try, but it failed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I find this thread extremely depressing. Not so much all the thousands of innocent people the Israeli terrorists are killing but how some are denying it. 

Avoid and ignore the idiots who try to bring you down in life; they are not worth your time.

You really care. That's so touching.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Why would I have Jewish friends?  They are exclusive and inward-looking, thinking they are the chosen people. I have nothing against them - many are open-minded and support Palestine and the two-state solution as I do.

You are baiting - nice try, but it failed.

No, it actually worked pretty well. It's amusing you don't see it.