ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

14 minutes ago, transam said:

Says the bloke who is worried his murdering religious gang'S will get taken out..😂

Can you provide any snippets/posts and/or quotes that I've showed to be worried for the existence of radical Salafist Hamas?

You can search from my first day of subscription if you want. 

Edited by Thorgal

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide any snippets/posts and/or quotes that I've showed to be worried for the existence of radical Salafist Hamas?

You can search from my first day of subscription if you want. 

We are no longer feeding you Thorgal join your other gang your not wanted anymore on this thread bye.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Haha 2

Quote from link :

The IDF Took Away Weapons From Gaza Border Communities in Recent Years, and Armed West Bank Settlers in the Thousands

"The Israeli army believed that the chance of terrorist incursion after the erection of the border fence was 'close to nil.' They removed forces from the area, leaving local security as the last line of defense. 'As much as we banged on the table, it didn’t help,' says one local security coordinator."

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-10-20/ty-article/.premium/idf-took-away-weapons-from-gaza-border-towns-and-armed-w-bank-settlers-in-the-thousands/0000018b-4d6d-dbe0-a38b-cdfd0d4f0000

Edited by Thorgal

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Time to move on but first a question? what purpose does it serve in kidnapping by Hammas, OAPs in their 80s, and why are they holding up to 224 Hostages from around the World? Now calls are being made for a pause or a ceasefire on Humanitarian grounds to allow Aid into Gaza. If it was not for Terrorists storming into Israel killing and butchering Israeli civilians and kidnapping residents there would be no starving Gazzans and all their hospitals, apartments would still be standing.  Now who will sit around a table with butchers who have committed these atrocities?  and believe they will abide by the rules of a ceasefire.

Several reasons:

Trading them for Hamas men held by Israel. Obvious.

Trading them for the release of other Palestinians held by Israel. Palestinian PR points.

Giving Israel pause before attacking. Partially successful.

Public opinion card vs. Israel. Hostages lives come first etc. - partially successful.

Create further divides within Israeli society. See above.

Playing for time, ceasefires, aid convoys etc. by gradual release of hostages. Partially successful.

A demonstration of might and will. Successful.

• Like 1

Just now, Morch said:

Several reasons:

Trading them for Hamas men held by Israel. Obvious.

Trading them for the release of other Palestinians held by Israel. Palestinian PR points.

Giving Israel pause before attacking. Partially successful.

Public opinion card vs. Israel. Hostages lives come first etc. - partially successful.

Create further divides within Israeli society. See above.

Playing for time, ceasefires, aid convoys etc. by gradual release of hostages. Partially successful.

A demonstration of might and will. Successful.

Hammas will also use it to re-supply for future Operations. Unless aid is thoroughly searched for any arms hidden.

1 hour ago, transam said:

They thought they would have a bargaining tool and won't get bombed.....

Oh deary me, they didn't think that out properly.......:coffee1:

I disagree.

They knew what would happen.

They have prepared for this, so their own men are probably less effected.

Each civilian casualty adds to mounting international pressure on Israel.

Each civilian casualty will be used for PR, recruitment, and aid requests.

People don't seem to get it.

What you see now, from the IAF, is not full throttle. Not even near.

If it weren't for the hostages, and if there was a total disregard for civilian casualties the city of Gaza would have been a parking lot by now.

So in that sense, their plan does work.

Maybe just for now.

Maybe not quite as expected.

But still.

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Hammas will also use it to re-supply for future Operations. Unless aid is thoroughly searched for any arms hidden.

I think that's not a huge issue, actually. Considering Hamas had a long time to prepare for this, there's little doubt they stocked up on supplies beforehand. Maybe true for some specific stuff, not sure.

IMO, what it's about is the worry that leadership types would try to sneak out, with or without hostages.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I disagree.

If it weren't for the hostages, and if there was a total disregard for civilian casualties the city of Gaza would have been a parking lot by now.

Maybe just for now.

But still.

I have to laugh when I hear Hamas apologists whine about Israeli "carpet bombing" or "indiscriminate bombing" of Gaza.  They are deploying perhaps 20% of their air power at the moment, and being very selective about their targeting.  They have more than 300 attack aircraft, plus at least 50 attack helicopters that could be deployed.  They could unleash hell on Gaza, but don't. Remarkable restraint. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I disagree.

Maybe just for now.

But still.

Agree Morch once their bargaining tools have gone they will have to take on a superior force that will destroy them. Of course, the Head leaders of Hamas won't be joining in fighting in the Trenches with them, all you will hear is their Martyred never mind all the Civilian population they allowed to be used as a tool too such as forcing them to remain in a target zone. 

28 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I have to laugh when I hear Hamas apologists whine about Israeli "carpet bombing" or "indiscriminate bombing" of Gaza.  They are deploying perhaps 20% of their air power at the moment, and being very selective about their targeting.  They have more than 300 attack aircraft, plus at least 50 attack helicopters that could be deployed.  They could unleash hell on Gaza, but don't. Remarkable restraint. 

Not sure the 3000+ dead Palestinian children would agree with the remarkable restraint opinion.

Israel’s indiscriminate slaughter of civilians places them firmly in the same category as Hamas - perpetrators of crimes against humanity.

IDF = Hamas

Hamas = IDF

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Agree Morch once their bargaining tools have gone they will have to take on a superior force that will destroy them. Of course, the Head leaders of Hamas won't be joining in fighting in the Trenches with them, all you will hear is their Martyred never mind all the Civilian population they allowed to be used as a tool too such as forcing them to remain in a target zone. 

Destroy them?

🤣🤣🤣

75 years and the Palestinians still persist.

BTW - I don’t think we’ll be seeing Netanyahu joining any fighting - he is as cowardly as the Hamas leaders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Morch said:

I disagree.

Maybe just for now.

But still.

Parking lot you say.

Sounds a lot like genocide.

Clearly some have learnt nothing from history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I can't see the Israeli Press posting it, can you?

Then there was the old Arab wandering around obviously shellshocked after the latest aerial bombardment near wherever he was sheltering, out he comes talking to some police or IDF people and low and behold someone shoots him dead, unarmed, disorientated and not hurting anyone, such brave people the Israeli's.

Can you post the evidence for this, or are you just repeating Hamas propaganda?

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Destroy them?

🤣🤣🤣

75 years and the Palestinians still persist.

BTW - I don’t think we’ll be seeing Netanyahu joining any fighting - he is as cowardly as the Hamas leaders.

Netanyahu was a soldier once, served honourably in an elite unit, and was wounded in combat. You may want to pull your head in, my friend. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Exactly.

If you believe that the other side isn't just your opponent, but that they are sub-human, it kind of makes a political solution difficult.  I can see this turning into a long, slow, Fallujah style campaign with the IDF slowly ahd slowly tightening the ring around Hamas.  Then, completely destroying their terrorist infrastructure (tunnel systems, bunkers etc) before allowing Gazans to return.  

Allowing Gazans to return?

🤣🤣🤣

Israel is in the business of stealing land, not returning it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Netanyahu was a soldier once, served honourably in an elite unit, and was wounded in combat. You may want to pull your head in, my friend. 

Oh, was he the leader of Israel then?

You guys lack consistency in the application of logic.

If Hamas leaders are cowards for not joining the battle then so too are the Israeli leaders.

Why is it so hard to be honest?

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Not sure the 3000+ dead Palestinian children would agree with the remarkable restraint opinion.

Israel’s indiscriminate slaughter of civilians places them firmly in the same category as Hamas - perpetrators of crimes against humanity.

IDF = Hamas

Hamas = IDF

No evidence for 3000 dead children. Given the Hamas penchant for exaggeration, you can probably knock a zero off that and be more accurate.  In any case, war is not a game of numbers.  

There is no "indiscriminate slaughter of civilians", unless you count the one done by Hamas 2 weeks ago.  You really need to do a little research before embarrassing yourself even more

• Thanks 3

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Allowing Gazans to return?

🤣🤣🤣

Israel is in the business of stealing land, not returning it.

Thats odd, why did they return Sinai and try to offload Gaza to Egypt in 1981 then? Look what happened, Hamas used Gaza as a launch pad for missiles after Israel pulled out of there in 2005 so why should Israel give up any more areas?

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Oh, was he the leader of Israel then?

You guys lack consistency in the application of logic.

If Hamas leaders are cowards for not joining the battle then so too are the Israeli leaders.

Why is it so hard to be honest?

Any evidence of any of the Hamas leaders serving honourably?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

IDF = Hamas

Hamas = IDF

That would be a casualty figure supplied by the Ministry Health in Gaza? The one controlled by Hamas?

Let's do this bit again, the one in which you claim not to spread Hamas propaganda?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

“Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something. Forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” Criss Jami

It is much more than a grudge.  It's about destroying an enemy that is hell bent on wiping you off the face of the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1