ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

I take it that you are not aware many Palestinian can pass as Europeans.

Or that there are Palestinians who are Christian (albeit less of them in the Gaza Strip nowadays).

Yes and that many Israelis either are Arab or can pass as Arab. Not nearly as mighty white as the leftist pro genocide River to the sea "anti colonialists" espouse.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Mismatched capabilities.

A full frontal assault on an adversary overwhelmingly more powerful than you is suicide.

Hamas's aim was to commit an attack that would enrage the Israeli's into a overly brutal response that would leave the rest of the Arab world no option but to get involved.

So far, it's all going exactly to Hamas's plan.

There is no sympathy, just cold hard facts.

So you admit that Hamas is deliberately trying to increase their own civilian casualties, or that they don't care about it, it's all in their plan. Scumbags. Filthy, homicidal scumbags that need to be eradicated.

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Who do you think you're kidding.

War brings out the worst in humans.

Australian special forces did some awful things (39 murders) to Afghani's that were hard to believe - and this from people who grew up in a safe, secure, low crime, modern and society.

Even outside of war - I recall the Palestinian teen abducted by Israeli's and burned alive.

The kidnapping and murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir occurred early on the morning of 2 July 2014. Khdeir, a 16-year-old Palestinian, was forced into a car by Israeli citizens on an East Jerusalem street. His family immediately reported the fact to Israeli Police who located his charred body a few hours later at Givat Shaul in the Jerusalem Forest. Preliminary results from the autopsy suggested that he was beaten and burnt while still alive. The perpetrators subsequently claimed that the attack was a response to the abduction and murder of three Israeli teens on 12 June. The murders contributed to a breakout of hostilities in the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_and_murder_of_Mohammed_Abu_Khdeir

No team has a monopoly on evil.

More off topic nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

"9/11 thing". 

Can't even bring yourself to call it what it was.

What do you mean? 

It was a terrorist attack. 

Talking to these Muslim M5 boys showed me that not all CNN told me was the truth. These guys believed the US deserved an attack because of the atrocities they committed in the Middle East. There are two sides to every conflict. 

Likewise, some say Israel deserved an attack because of the atrocities they have committed in the middle east. 

Westerners, especially US people don't talk about the 100s of thousands of innocent Iraqis they butchered for no reason. 

18 hours ago, Morch said:

'Israelis are keen.....' - Another general unsupported statement from an outed troll.

'A minority of armed militants' - Yet another attempt to minimize Hamas.

What's weak is both your argument and your trolling.

You'll have to do better.

Figures from recent posts say hamas has approx 20,000-45,000 armed militants in Gaza.  Termed the Al-quassam brigades.  Some other smaller groups too.

For simple maths, that's 50,000 out of gazan population of 2m.   2.5%.

2.5% of the people being bombed in Gaza are Hamas militants.  97.5% are ordinary civilians.

I'd call that a very small percentage.  Minimal.  I did not attempt to minimize hamas, as its numbers are minimal already.

I understand the problem for Israel wanting to eliminate only the 2.5% of gazans.   Its a big problem.  How to you kill just that 2.5% when 97.5% are civilians.   

In my view, the decision bomb and invade gaza to try to kill a selected 2.5% is a bad decision, since many civilians will be killed in the process.

38 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

That's quite a detailed and extensive list.  Each needs further investigation ofcourse.

Hamas crimes need to be listed and investigated too.

The Guardian has an article about the ICC and other interested parties on this matter.  Israel seems to not recognise the ICC and is forbidding them access to the palestinian territories.  Seems odd to do that.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/31/have-war-crimes-been-committed-in-israel-and-gaza-and-what-international-laws-apply

Seems like your usual act of pretending not-to-know-much while pushing anti-Israeli agenda.

Israel does not recognize the the ICC's authority. So do other countries. Given the UN's standard bias against Israel, that's understandable.

Hamas usually does a charade of accepting investigations, then limiting access of investigators to information, witnesses and sites.

Away with you and the 'seems odd' nonsense.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You have been shown that significant a portion of Palestinians  support hamas, why do you continue to lie and claim otherwise? 

Let's not introduce confusion - it is a significant MINORITY of Palestinians that support Hamas.

And a more impressive significant number (i.e. a majority) of Israeli's support"

Nearly half of Jewish Israelis want to expel Arabs, survey shows

Pew study finds 79% believe Jews should get preferential treatment over Arab citizens; number of those who believe settlements are helpful to Israel’s security growing;.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/plurality-of-jewish-israelis-want-to-expel-arabs-study-shows/

41 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Could very well be - depends entirely on the reaction of the Arab world.

If Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Jordan et al jump in, I'd say Hamas has got what they wanted.

Fantasies.

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

For the tenth time I'll answer.

What I think should happen and what I think would happen are two different things.

1. Hamas should release the hostages, unilaterally initiate a ceasefire and unconditionally commence peace negotiations.

Another weak dodge. That that was not the question. 

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

2. What would happen is that it would make no difference to the Israeli response. Naturally the hostage survival rate would be higher, the IDF death toll would be lower and the Palestinian civilian death toll would be lower, but everything else, no change. Israel will do as it pleases which increasingly seems to be expelling all 2 million Gazan's to Egypt and annexing Gaza in its entirety - which long term probably equates to an increase in future hostage deaths, IDF deaths and Palestinians civilian deaths.

To be clear, you believe that if Palestine took the moral high ground, released the hostages and initiated a ceasefire, Irael would ignore the ceasefire. 

We disagree. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Very revealing self exposure as if we didn’t know already.

They can't help themselves. I'm sure that under different names, half of the anti-semites here, if not more, are out posting on other boards about evil Israel. It's an obsession and a mental illness. 

The best part is that a super computer in an anonymous windowless building somewhere is sorting through social media and message boards to keep tabs on the homicidal extremists. Outing is great.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

So you admit that Hamas is deliberately trying to increase their own civilian casualties, or that they don't care about it, it's all in their plan. Scumbags. Filthy, homicidal scumbags that need to be eradicated.

Admit?

Never denied it.

It is their exact aim.

Always explicitly has been.

Israel has constantly been warned that it was Hamas's aim to entice them into committing war crimes.

"He who fights monsters should take care not to become one"

And what did silly Israel do?

The only ones who can eradicate Hamas are the Palestinians.

The only thing Israel can achieve is to grow and empower Hamas.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

37 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Who do you think you're kidding.

War brings out the worst in humans.

Australian special forces did some awful things (39 murders) to Afghani's that were hard to believe - and this from people who grew up in a safe, secure, low crime, modern and society.

Even outside of war - I recall the Palestinian teen abducted by Israeli's and burned alive.

The kidnapping and murder of Mohammed Abu Khdeir occurred early on the morning of 2 July 2014. Khdeir, a 16-year-old Palestinian, was forced into a car by Israeli citizens on an East Jerusalem street. His family immediately reported the fact to Israeli Police who located his charred body a few hours later at Givat Shaul in the Jerusalem Forest. Preliminary results from the autopsy suggested that he was beaten and burnt while still alive. The perpetrators subsequently claimed that the attack was a response to the abduction and murder of three Israeli teens on 12 June. The murders contributed to a breakout of hostilities in the 2014 Israel–Gaza conflict

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_and_murder_of_Mohammed_Abu_Khdeir

No team has a monopoly on evil.

The kidnappers were sentenced to long prison terms.

They were not sent by the government.

Kinda makes a difference.

2 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

In my view, the decision bomb and invade gaza to try to kill a selected 2.5% is a bad decision, since many civilians will be killed in the process.

Terrible decision politically, but they will stop at nothing to get supremacy in the region. For years they have had Apartheid and persecuted non Jews. 

They can't travel, no equal rights, and can't become Israeli citizens, this is morally wrong. 

Even a Palestinian born in Israel, marries an Israeli, has kids, can't get a passport. Is it any wonder they dislike them. 

34 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If Israel annexes the Gaza and expels 2 million Palestinians to Egypt - do you agree with it, do you think it is a good idea, do you think it will lead to peace, do you think the same thing will then happen to the West Bank.

More speculatively, could this have been Bibi's plan all along, has he outsmarted Hamas, what will America do, will global protests grow, will other Arab countries declare war on Israel....????

Second question - already asked and answered so deleted.

There is no such plan. You're constructing a mountain of vitriol based on a non-story. Nothing new.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

If what he claims is true (not likely) the number of Palestinians that support hamas is insignificant, so once hamas is eradicated, the remaining Palestinians will at last be free to govern themselves and can enter in a lasting peace with Israel. 

From what I can tell, there is some international protestors support for Palestine . I don't see those protestors supporting  Palestine doing or saying anything other than rejecting Israel's invasion. I can only therefore surmise Palestine's won't be too friendly towards Israel after Hamas eradicated. Yet again, two ways to look at it depending on which team you're on.

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

They can't help themselves. I'm sure that under different names, half of the anti-semites here, if not more, are out posting on other boards about evil Israel. It's an obsession and a mental illness. 

The best part is that a super computer in an anonymous windowless building somewhere is sorting through social media and message boards to keep tabs on the homicidal extremists. Outing is great.

That super computer is currently busy trying to keep track of the rapidly rising right wing legitimate antisemite problem in the good ol US of A.

I do believe there were fully uniformed Nazis out and about in Florida not too long ago.

What did Trump say - "good people on both sides".

🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Whether something is a war crime or not certainly seems to depend upon who the perpetrator is.

George.W.Bush, Tony Blair and John Howard should all be in jail.

Scraping the barrel now MoJo another off Topic Post. What part of the Thead title can't sink in with you. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Be so kind as to direct me to your alleged response or simply restate it again - nothing to be embarrassed of is there?

Be so kind as to follow the topic (and parallel ones).

Maybe spend more time actually reading what people post instead of constantly haranguing, moralizing, abusing and deflecting.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

I've seen the 45% figure about destruction of structures in Gaza.

I've not seen the 5% figure.

Seems to be a figure that can be estimated from ariel photos, satellite images.  

Surely the US and Israel have a very good idea of how much of the structure has been destroyed by bombs, (or errant hamas rockets).

Is a figure published by the US ?

Seems to me that there was a link provided earlier with the 5% figure, whereas the 45% has been alleged but not linked to a credible source.

It could very well be that 45% relates to buildings damaged (any level of damage), that's more realistic.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Be so kind as to follow the topic (and parallel ones).

Maybe spend more time actually reading what people post instead of constantly haranguing, moralizing, abusing and deflecting.

We can't Soar with the Eagles when wer'e flying with Turkeys.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

There is no such plan. You're constructing a mountain of vitriol based on a non-story. Nothing new.

There is a leaked document.

It could be a fake.

But why would Netanyahu comment on it?

Why would Times of Israel run a pre-emptive story confirming but downplaying the idea?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/ministry-proposes-moving-gazas-civilians-to-north-sinai-a-likely-non-starter/