ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You decide.  What kind of society creates such monsters? People who are confident that their atrocities will be lauded and celebrated and even paid for- Hamas was paying $10,000 for each hostage brought back to Gaza. 

OK, you are judging a whole country, perhaps even race on some isolated incidents by extremists. 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The only people who can wipe out Hamas are the Palestinians.

Israel can keep killing Palestinian babies until the cows come home and all they'll achieve is a strengthened Hamas.

Israel can, with effort, dismantle Hamas military capabilities, and send it's political apparatus into a state of disarray.

I think that's the scope aimed at.

The only ones going on about total victories are politicians and those hyper invested in either sides' rhetoric (yourself being a prime example of).

Worked with Fatah.

Worked with AQ.

Worked with IS.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Other figures state  45% of  civilian accomodation structures leveled. I guess it depends on strength of  media  bias. As usual

I've seen the 45% figure about destruction of structures in Gaza.

I've not seen the 5% figure.

Seems to be a figure that can be estimated from ariel photos, satellite images.  

Surely the US and Israel have a very good idea of how much of the structure has been destroyed by bombs, (or errant hamas rockets).

Is a figure published by the US ?

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Israel can, with effort, dismantle Hamas military capabilities, and send it's political apparatus into a state of disarray.

The only ones going on about total victories are politicians and those hyper invested in either sides' rhetoric (yourself being a prime example of).

Worked with Fatah.

Worked with AQ.

Worked with IS.

All born again under  new names and logos.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Where are the Americans dancing in the streets and cheering the death of muslims, like the poor innocent Gazans did after 9/11?

I worked for a short time as an English teacher in a Muslim school in Bangkok as no Yanks could handle it. This was just after the 9/11 thing. They all had Osama Bin Laden pencil cases etc and shouted 'death to America'. I put them right and explained it should be USA, not America. 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I worked for a short time as an English teacher in a Muslim school in Bangkok as no Yanks could handle it. This was just after the 9/11 thing. They all had Osama Bin Laden pencil cases etc and shouted 'death to America'. I put them right and explained it should be USA, not America. 

Is this supposed to be funny. Or did you actually incite people to commit acts of terror?

• Thanks 1

Israel calling Israel calling we the freedom fighters of Gaza refute the claim we took the life of Shani Louk we took care of her as our own Daughter. We did not Brutalise Israeli Citezens in the kibutz in Israel its all propaganda spread from The Devil Netannahu. We did not kidnap any men woman and children they came with our Brigade on there own free will as guests. We simply den'y all claims of these happened. Shalom. Here Endeth this message.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Even by your own account, Hamas basically chose to sacrifice all them babies and children you pretend to care about.

As for, going exactly according to plan - the Arab world is not getting involved and does not really wish to.

Hamas did indeed deliberately lure Israel into committing war crimes.

We'll see.

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If Israel annexes the Gaza and expels 2 million Palestinians to Egypt - do you agree with it, do you think it is a good idea, do you think it will lead to peace, do you think the same thing will then happen to the West Bank.

More speculatively, could this have been Bibi's plan all along, has he outsmarted Hamas, what will America do, will global protests grow, will other Arab countries declare war on Israel....????

That's not a question, that's a string of questions. Here's a string of answers: no, no, perhaps, perhaps. 

7 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Second question - already asked and answered so deleted.

I answered yours, but you never answered mine. Again: "What do you think would happen if Palestine takes the moral high ground, releases the hostages and initiates a ceasefire?"

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Probably not a good example.

Thais have a bad habit of dressing up as Hitler.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Are you being deliberately obtuse. It was the Hamas on the 7th October, are you sure this topic is not too difficult for you, excusing terrorists is not in the spirit of what this thread is all about.

For Hamas apologists and worse acknowledging that Hamas started this war on October 7 is a bridge too far. A real acid test 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Israel calling Israel calling we the freedom fighters of Gaza refute the claim we took the life of Shani Louk we took care of her as our own Daughter. We did not Brutalise Israeli Citezens in the kibutz in Israel its all propaganda spread from The Devil Netannahu. We did not kidnap any men woman and children they came with our Brigade on there own free will as guests. We simply den'y all claims of these happened. Shalom. Here Endeth this message.

🤡

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Do you know why Hamas was invented?

To kill Jews. That's their stated goal. If I was back in the States and heard someone screaming pro Hamas anti semtic and anti American crap in my neighborhood, I'd grab my 1911 just in case.

Because Hamas are dangerous murderers and folks that support them are dangerous as well.

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Looks like those 8,000 Israeli's may soon be moving back in.

Bombshell ‘plan’ for Gaza surfaces

A bombshell plan to permanently relocate 2.3 million Palestinians from the Gaza Strip to Egypt has surfaced, which critics say exposes Israel’s true objective.

Israel’s Intelligence Ministry has devised the wartime proposal, which outlines the transfer of the entire population of the disputed territory to the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu insisted the report was “a concept paper” drafted as part of a hypothetical exercise.

A leaked copy of the report, which said it was drafted on 13 October, just days after the Hamas massacres of 7 October, offers strategies “to effect a significant change in the civilian reality in the Gaza Strip”.

It proposes moving the millions of people who reside in Israel to tent cities in Sinai while permanent cities in a humanitarian corridor are constructed.

A security perimeter would then be established on the Israeli border to prevent displaced Palestinians from returning to Gaza.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/israelhamas-conflict-grim-fate-of-german-tattoo-artist-thought-to-have-been-kidnapped-by-hamas-revealed/news-story/e758830dc9df876451bc234073532d60

This was discussed way earlier in the topic. The ministry in question is meaningless post, with no authority. It was created as a political tool to reward politicians, nothing more. The minister in place is one Gamliel, a Netanyahu loyalist, and not the sharpest tool in the shed. As far as I recall, the minister (or at least the current one) does not actually even get full access to intelligence assessments and reports, nor partake in decision making government forums relevant to the war.

It's more of a nothing-burger, but expect you'll milk it dry.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

OK, you are judging a whole country, perhaps even race on some isolated incidents by extremists. 

Hardly "isolated incidents". A co-ordinated attack by something like 2,000 men.  An attack that did not happen in a vacuum. An attack that needed support, training, materiel, and planning. Kind of like thousands of rockets flying into Israel. Not "isolated incidents". They require co-ordination on a larger scale.

An "isolated incident" would be a random knife attack on a bus. Not a slaughter of 1,500 people. 

Gaza has supported Hamas for years. Put up with their nonsense. Let them build tunnels and bunkers under their schools and hospitals and mosques.  Let them brainwash their children. It is a bit late in the game now to suddenly cry "we are shocked, SHOCKED by what is happening". 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

"9/11 thing". 

Can't even bring yourself to call it what it was.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

False analogy.

Hamas hasn't the capability to project power across the globe.

They can't even fight Israel fairly.

Catch up, the Israeli's already have a reasonable solution for Gaza.

Guess what it is...

Yep, they're going to steal it and relocate 2 million Palestinians to the Sinai.

Gaza may bloom, but there won't be any Palestinians living there.

One some topics you make it as if Hamas is winning and all of the Arab world unites against Israel

Then on others Hamas is a weakling outfit.

And no, Israel does not have a plan - you posted some nonsense bit of news lacking insight and context, that's all.

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

Worked with Fatah.

Worked with AQ.

Worked with IS.

Agreed.

Of course it's impossible to kill an idea or ideology but you can castrate the hell out of their military and governing apparatus. Think de Nazification after WW2. Impossible to kill Nazi ideology but look at how Germany progressed without a Nazi government.

Thanks to the leader of Hamas sitting in his plush Pad in Doha the evil hands of Hamas are spreading around the World now as seen in major citys around the worls spewing Antisemic rubbish as seen in Dagestan where hunreds rampaged through the airport in an attempt to board a plane arriving from Tel Aviv some were heared to say kill the jews. Off course the other butcher Putin blamed it on ouside forces ie Ukraine. Here in the UK we are now closing Schools due to antisemitism however after Saturdays Mob Ralled we have arrested a few on Terroist charges and will be put infront of a judge.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I answered yours, but you never answered mine. Again: "What do you think would happen if Palestine takes the moral high ground, releases the hostages and initiates a ceasefire?"

For the tenth time I'll answer.

What I think should happen and what I think would happen are two different things.

1. Hamas should release the hostages, unilaterally initiate a ceasefire and unconditionally commence peace negotiations.

2. What would happen is that it would make no difference to the Israeli response. Naturally the hostage survival rate would be higher, the IDF death toll would be lower and the Palestinian civilian death toll would be lower, but everything else, no change. Israel will do as it pleases which increasingly seems to be expelling all 2 million Gazan's to Egypt and annexing Gaza in its entirety - which long term probably equates to an increase in future hostage deaths, IDF deaths and Palestinians civilian deaths.

44 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Acceptable to you?

If so, would it still be acceptable if the kids were white or Christian?

I take it that you are not aware many Palestinian can pass as Europeans.

Or that there are Palestinians who are Christian (albeit less of them in the Gaza Strip nowadays).

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Gibberish gobbledygook. All Israel wants is to live in peace without its neighbours trying to wipe them out!

You have got to be having a laugh,

"All Israel wants is to live in peace without its neighbours trying to wipe them out!"

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-10-28-2023-3348f0544aa6d66b280c8cab1637a3db