ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

10 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

I think I've seen mr Morch disapprove of one claim of anti-semitism too.   

Good.  To claim someone is anti-semitic is a poor tactic unless its clearly true.   

Its possible to dislike what the Israeli state does and not be anti-semitic.

And disliking what the Israeli state does, does not make you a hamas apologist.

We all understand this surely ?

No one has ever said that you cannot criticise Israel and you wont be called anti sematic for voicing an opinion about Israel  , some posters make anti semetic remarks and then deny they are anti semetic and it seems to me that there are more anti semetic denials than there are accusations

Some posters just keep going on about them being unable to criticise Israel  , just after their tenth post of the day being critical of Israel .

Like "Israel are Nazi fascist apartheid terrorists who want to rule the World and if you say that Netanyahu  isn't the Messiah, they call you an anti  semite" , "Those Jews control the media and the Banks and Hollywood and if you you dont like Israel's entry into the Eurovision song contest , they call you and anti semite "

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The internet is a blessing and a curse.

The useful links and informative posts are getting rarer and rarer.

Needles in haystacks.

Yeah, your link: What Palestinians Really Think of Hamas | Foreign Affairs showing over half the Palestinians support hamas was great. 

Personally, I would get rid of the emojis.

🙂 

I think the dopamine reward inspires half the nonsense from the simpler souls amongst us.

Which of you is the simpler? 

If the plan is to accept terrorist attacks on a regular basis before "mowing the lawn" - then why all the complaining?

Don't you think Israel should try a different approach?

Nobody but you said that's the plan.

And with Hamas not being much of a threat nor holding power over Gaza, things may change.

There was a link to a long, detailed review of what Israel's plans for war and beyond may be - was posted several times by me on this topic and others.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Balanced is the term you are looking for.

You are not balanced - not in your views or otherwise.

You claim a balance where there is no such, and allege it to be fact.

It doesn't' make it so.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If the plan is to accept terrorist attacks on a regular basis before "mowing the lawn" - then why all the complaining?

Don't you think Israel should try a different approach?

I think they're going with a bigger mower this time. 

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

That was very deep, Jeff. Did you come up with it on you own?

Saying that they are corrupt though (and I agree), goes toward supporting the point made.

Sure did, and we agree Hamas are a load of disgusting murdering, raping, baby killing terrorist.

Where will this end?

10 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Ask me about dead kids being killed at a rate of 1 every 10 minutes and I am not too afraid to answer.

Some people on the other hand....

That would be you deflecting again. No surprises.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Go to Gore. Com if thats what floats your boat MoJo.

So you are saying that there has been funerals for 40 beheaded babies, that the mainstream media has been strangely silent on the issue (which is strange given how much they love a story that demonises Palestinians) and that there is proof to be found on Gore.com?

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I should have been a bit more clear "a few pages up topic".

I saw no reason for us to argue about hypotheticals on that particular topic when we could just wait a short period and time would tell us the answer.

I wasn't aware that I had to contend with pedantry as well, thought it was just stupidity to be dealt with here.

You keep making comments about what's coming, treating them as facts. When confronted, your cop out is 'time will tell'.

When others do it you complain.

15 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Excellent video, can't imagine why anyone would want it removed.

Moderators should review it and leave it up.

Factual and unbiased.

Israel really is in a precarious position, surrounded by foes.

Direct from a Russian propaganda twitter handle. Rybar Force but understandably its a source you'd love to promote because of its bias to Hamas sympathies. You really disgust me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Morch said:

You keep making comments about what's coming, treating them as facts. When confronted, your cop out is 'time will tell'.

When others do it you complain.

Time will tell is a cop out?

So when Hamas first stated that Israel bombed a hospital nobody should have waited for further evidence before condemning Israel as it would have been a cop out?

Sounds logical.

Edited by MrMojoRisin

7 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sure did, and we agree Hamas are a load of disgusting murdering, raping, baby killing terrorist.

Where will this end?

A whole lot more destruction and dead Gazans either way.

Hamas either taking a severe hit, or (in case USA halts Israel prematurely) merely a hard one.

Some hostages released, some die.

Conflict largely remaining at current scope.

Post war mess with no one wanting to take full charge of the Gaza Strip, and some mishmash solution reached.

Rehabilitation of the Gaza Strip commences.

USA and others may push for some peace initiative, possibly with Saudi normalization of ties as icing.

Israel maybe going through elections - and things developing according to results.

I could, of course, be wrong on any of these - but I think more or less that's about it.

11 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

They certainly are.

Just as you can be assured the next terrorist attack will slaughter more than 1400 Israelis.

What a wonderful world.

Doubt it, it's not like 9/11 was followed by a worse one, exactly.

But you may hope, of course....

1 minute ago, Morch said:

A whole lot more destruction and dead Gazans either way.

Hamas either taking a severe hit, or (in case USA halts Israel prematurely) merely a hard one.

Some hostages released, some die.

Conflict largely remaining at current scope.

Post war mess with no one wanting to take full charge of the Gaza Strip, and some mishmash solution reached.

Rehabilitation of the Gaza Strip commences.

USA and others may push for some peace initiative, possibly with Saudi normalization of ties as icing.

Israel maybe going through elections - and things developing according to results.

I could, of course, be wrong on any of these - but I think more or less that's about it.

Probably about right and in a few years time a rinse and repeat, can't see it ever ending. Such a shame but that's religion for you, sigh.

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

Have you got a legitimate source for that statement, hate it to be against any forum rules.

Yes it is called barraMarra that's my source. No breach yet an opinion of mine is allowed as long as its not Abusive or posting videos against the rules but carry on Jeff.

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Time will tell is a cop out?

So when Hamsa first stated that Israel bombed a hospital nobody should have waited for further evidence before condemning Israel as it would have been a cop out?

Sounds logical.

Proclaiming something is happening or just about to happen, and then when confronted pulling the 'time will tell' card without backing it up with anything is a cop out, yes.

Not the same as your example - and I think there were actually views put up real quick that it didn't make sense (and they were right).

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Probably about right and in a few years time a rinse and repeat, can't see it ever ending. Such a shame but that's religion for you, sigh.

Well, I'm not optimistic, but maybe, just maybe - some years of reprieve may do a little good. I think it more depends on how domestic politics in Israel and Palestine pan out, and what support they will get. Not holding my breath, though.

Have a word with Thorgal Mo he seems pretty intelligent with his distinctive theories. I'm sure you can come up with something else than dead kids. Maybe you can both stand on the Flight deck of that British Aircraft carrier moored off Gaza and come up with something about this Topic. Jeff can even knock up a meal in the Galley for you 2.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Haha 2