ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I recall he has said he is skeptical about the recent atrocities such as baby killing done by the Hamas terrorist scum in Israel. Perhaps he thinks they're crisis actors. Alex Jones redux? Some kind of very fresh cousin of holocaust denial? Hamas is horrible. People making excuses for Hamas are horrible adjacent. 

Facts and truth are important.

One should not let their lust to tar their enemies as scum rush them into repeating unconfirmed reports as fact.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2023/10/11/western-media-fell-for-hamas-beheaded-babies-did-indian-media-report-it-too

If the beheaded baby claims turn out to be false, what does that say about you?

Edited by MrMojoRisin

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Frustration?

Hamas charter is about killing all Jews.

Now any doubt that that might just be hyperbole has been erased.

Hamas must be eliminated. 

If this elimination is allowed, who is next, Iran/all Muslims?  

I don't know what Israel should do, the whole situation is a mess.  

Edited by Neeranam
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Frustration?

Hamas charter is about killing all Jews.

Now any doubt that that might just be hyperbole has been erased.

Hamas must be eliminated. 

Hamas is the embodiment of the frustration - or don't you understand how people must feel corralled into a concentration camp in their own homeland?

"Killing all Jews?" They want to dismantle the immoral (and illegal according to international law) Jewish ethno-state. 

15 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Thanks for displaying your true colours as an antisemite by using the term Zionist  …… everyone on here now knows exactly where you are coming from.

It's a word. As used by Zionists themselves:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Zionist_Congress 

Nice try but I'm not even anti-Zionist. My vote is for a two-state solution. It's their determination to take over and ethnically cleanse the whole region that I am against.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

One should not let their lust to tar their enemies as scum rush them into repeating unconfirmed reports as fact.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2023/10/11/western-media-fell-for-hamas-beheaded-babies-did-indian-media-report-it-too

Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Agreed, the vast majority in Gaza seem to support Hamas.  War is Hell.

ONLY 44% for them, then they took power and said there will be no more elections, I dont think Gazans' have much say in the matter, 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

What kind of mealy mouthed condemnation of this vile, barbaric terrorist organisation is that. “I am no fan” …… you just can’t bring yourself to criticise them can you; shame on you.

It is a great deal better condemnation than the one you are not applying to the murderous state of Israel.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Because you know **** all about anything except what you just read in the news and......."motors"?

Your gross misuse of the word "era" actually confirms that......brilliant.

Cheerio...."sunbeam"........????

See you.................????......................????

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Israel is a legitimate nation state and Israel has every right to defend its very existence against Hamas terrorist scum. 

Agreed 100%. And when Jing and I agree on something, it is time to buy a lottery ticket. 

The people in Gaza have been playing footsie with Hamas for a generation. Letting them stay in power, providing soft support, secretly approving their attacks, yet suddenly becoming outraged and innocent victims the second Israel retaliates.  They are allowing a malignant cancer to infect their society. Well, now the surgeon has arrived and the operation is going to hurt. 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

just have a look at this and if that is not enough for you i can link more videos.If i where you mr mojo i would feel ashamed of myself and hide some where.Disgusting !!!!

Edited by jvs
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Hamas is the embodiment of the frustration - or don't you understand how people must feel corralled into a concentration camp in their own homeland?

"Killing all Jews?" They want to dismantle the immoral (and illegal according to international law) Jewish ethno-state. 

so its ok for Hamas to cut off heads of babys,  that is an act of barbarism, because They are frustrated !!  you need to think before u post this rubbish

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Morch said:

They are nothing but Woke scum.

261 posts in this topic from you and that's it, any other views are "Woke scum"

Joint Statement by Harvard Palestine Solidarity Groups on the Situation in Palestine

We, the undersigned student organizations, hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence. 

Today’s events did not occur in a vacuum. For the last two decades, millions of Palestinians in Gaza have been forced to live in an open-air prison. Israeli officials promise to “open the gates of hell,” and the massacres in Gaza have already commenced. Palestinians in Gaza have no shelters for refuge and nowhere to escape. In the coming days, Palestinians will be forced to bear the full brunt of Israel’s violence. 

The apartheid regime is the only one to blame. Israeli violence has structured every aspect of Palestinian existence for 75 years. From systematized land seizures to routine airstrikes, arbitrary detentions to military checkpoints, and enforced family separations to targeted killings, Palestinians have been forced to live in a state of death, both slow and sudden. 

Today, the Palestinian ordeal enters into uncharted territory. The coming days will require a firm stand against colonial retaliation. We call on the Harvard community to take action to stop the ongoing annihilation of Palestinians.

African American Resistance Organization 

Bengali Association of Students at Harvard College

Harvard Arab Medical and Dental Student Association

Harvard Chan Muslim Student Association 

Harvard Chan Students for Health Equity and Justice in Palestine

Harvard College Pakistan Student Association

Harvard Divinity School Muslim Association

Harvard Middle Eastern and North African Law Student Association

Harvard Graduate School of Education Islamic Society

Harvard Graduate Students for Palestine

Harvard Law School Justice for Palestine

Harvard Divinity School Students for Justice in Palestine