ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

5 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sky News Australia, this video

Australian government, Labour, left-wing

Sky News UK, UK Government, Conservative, right-wing

Sky News refuses to run the 40 babies beheading story  

"We have not seen the evidence of that...we have asked the IDF 3 times to confirm it...they have not yet...” SKY News explains why it is not covering the "beheaded babies" claim.

Murdoch media, says it all.

Horrendous inhumane atrocities happened in Israel at the hands of Hamas .

Innocent people were hunted down and murdered by Hamas .

There were no morality or restrictions in their violent attacks , Everyone was either murdered, raped , taken hostage or they escaped , no one was spared .

Extreme atrocities were committed against all people in the area , its not really necessary to count the number of babies who were beheaded . Whether it was 0,  1 , 10 or 40 wouldn't make much difference to the scale of atrocities committed

On the atrocity scale, they have reached the maximum that you can on 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Thats why we marched into the Falklands and kicked the Argies out in weeks.

Won largely by luck. Had more Exocets been successful the navy would have been sunk.

I remember the conflict well. Apparently Thatcher over ruled all the generals who were not in favour, given as how it could so easily go wrong.

That doesn't detract from the bravery and fortitude shown by the Paras- real hard men.

9 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

So credible media sources reporting on social media content being removed by the original poster after they've been questioned on the validity of their claims is acceptable then.

Bel Trew, war correspondent who broke the news on Twitter, also took back her claim and gave the following clarification:  

“I just wanted to clarify that I did not tweet 40 babies had been beheaded. I tweeted that foreign media had been told women and children had been decapitated but we had not been shown bodies - which was my response to reports which had gone viral about the 40 babies. I realised the way my tweet was written was too short to explain the full context, so deleted it. My headline of my story references that toddlers were killed.”

https://www.samaa.tv/208732481-fact-check-40-israeli-babies-beheaded-by-hamas-fighters

Didn't someone say that truth is the first casualty of war?

12 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Agreed, the vast majority in Gaza seem to support Hamas.  War is Hell.

How could anyone possibly know that? Did they have a poll while the bombs were falling?

What I do know for sure is that most if not all in Gaza hate israel, and thousands of Hamas supporters are being created.

I watched the israeli defense minister speaking ( translated ) on Al Jazeera talking about how everything is going to change after. One has to wonder how it could get any worse for Palestinians ( and I'm sure that they will extend the "new reality" to West Bank Palestinians despite them not taking part ) than what it already is. One can surmise as to that reality will be, but not on here as would be deleted.

One also wonders if the brave israeli pilots dropping bombs on defenseless women and children will be given a medal for their heroic actions?

Scenes of Gaza look like something out of the movie "The Pianist" of the destruction of Warsaw after the uprising ( ironically of Jews in the ghetto ),

The attack on Gaza can not be described as "war". It's just destruction of residential areas from safety far up in the sky, against a defenseless population.

The phrase "shooting fish in a barrel" comes to mind.

The power station in Gaza has run out of fuel, so there are only generators now, and once they run out of fuel hospitals will have no power.

The world is watching, but seems the peace loving leaders of the EU, the US and the UN are turning their backs and covering their ears while this atrocity unfolds on television.

Can't see evil with eyes closed, can't hear the screams of dying children with ears covered.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

9 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The British are irrelevant, have been since the end of WW2…, pretty much just a tax haven for Russian oligarchs now.

Just caught a bit on Al Jazeera of some British politician visiting israel. A bit ironic seeing as this entire situation was created when the British ran away after attacks by zionist terrorists after WW2 and left the UN to take Palestinian land and give it to the zionists.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-britain-foreign-secretary-d6abf89576da2e0f9ac565514238a71d

JERUSALEM (AP) — The British foreign secretary, James Cleverly, arrived in Israel on Monday for a three-day visit to a country in turmoil, facing its biggest protest movement in history and heightened violence in the occupied West Bank.

Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen hailed Cleverly’s trip as important for deepening Israel’s ties with Britain, which he said “are currently at their peak.”

Sooo, no support for peace from the peace loving British then. They abandoned the Palestinians post WW2 and they are still abandoning them now.

The British Police and now investigating the deaths of the 17 Brits killed in the Hamas attack .

What will legally happen to the 8000 Hamas invaders ?

Will they be prosecuted for their crimes ?

1000 people murdered , there need to be 1000 murder charges

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-met-police-appeals-for-footage-or-images-of-attack-12982757

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I watched the israeli defense minister speaking ( translated ) on Al Jazeera talking about how everything is going to change after. One has to wonder how it could get any worse for Palestinians ( and I'm sure that they will extend the "new reality" to West Bank Palestinians despite them not taking part ) than what it already is. One can surmise as to that reality will be, but not on here as would be deleted.

One also wonders if the brave israeli pilots dropping bombs on defenseless women and children will be given a medal for their heroic actions?

Scenes of Gaza look like something out of the movie "The Pianist" of the destruction of Warsaw after the uprising ( ironically of Jews in the ghetto ),

The attack on Gaza can not be described as "war". It's just destruction of residential areas from safety far up in the sky, against a defenseless population.

The power station in Gaza has run out of fuel, so there are only generators now, and once they run out of fuel hospitals will have no power.

The world is watching, but seems the peace loving leaders of the EU, the US and the UN are turning their backs and covering their ears while this atrocity unfolds on television.

Can't see evil with eyes closed, can't hear the screams of dying children with ears covered.

Waaaaah *sobsobsob*. War is hell, so dont start one.

Oh btw, how do you know they are residential areas. How do you know there arent missles being fired from there? As everyone knows, your basic Jihadi is a coward who hides behind women and children and only likes targets that dont shoot back.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you think Hamas expected this Israeli response while they planned their attack on Israel?

• Thumbs Up 1

Biden says he saw pictures of 'terrorists beheading children'

As he was wrapping up, Biden said that he had seen pictures of beheaded children among the casualties in Israel - a claim that has circulated around social media and in some reports, but that has not been confirmed by the Israeli Defence Forces.

“I've been doing this a long time. I never really thought I would see - have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children,” he said. “I never thought I'd ever … anyway."

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67073970

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes.

IMO they are waiting for the ground attack, and will be ready for it.

Knowing that the Israeli response would be fatal for Gazans, Hamas planned to slaughter Israeli babies because reasons.

Sounds pathological to me.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Knowing that the Israeli response would be fatal for Gazans, Hamas planned to slaughter Israeli babies because reasons.

Sounds pathological to me.

You need to think before posting. That doesn't make sense.

Did they "slaughter israeli babies", or is that propaganda?

The Israelis are actually slaughtering Gaza children, as seen on television.

The world is watching.

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The British Police and now investigating the deaths of the 17 Brits killed in the Hamas attack .

What will legally happen to the 8000 Hamas invaders ?

Will they be prosecuted for their crimes ?

1000 people murdered , there need to be 1000 murder charges

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-met-police-appeals-for-footage-or-images-of-attack-12982757

Sounds like a pretty decent waste of taxpayer money. What exactly do they hope to achieve?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Sounds like a pretty decent waste of taxpayer money. What exactly do they hope to achieve?

Once Israel captures Hamas members, some will be identified via video as murderers of British nationals, and extradited to the UK.

Same as any other murder suspect.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Here we go.

First comes the celebration. 

Then the denial it ever happened.

You don’t think facts are important?

The original source of the 40 beheaded babies has already recanted.

The only reason to continue promoting this story prior to official confirmation is to aid and abet in dehumanising Palestinians.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Once Israel captures Hamas members, some will be identified via video as murderers of British nationals, and extradited to the UK.

Same as any other murder suspect.

You think Israel is taking these people alive?

You think Israel will be abiding by any laws at all?

You think even if they did take these people alive that they would just hand them over to their home countries?

How cute you are.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's what's going to happen in Gaza: 

Israel will physically control Gaza, and begin a hunt for members of Hamas. Some will go down fighting, others will commit suicide, and most will be captured. The latter will be tried and punished.

Just like German Nazis in 1945.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Here's what's going to happen in Gaza: 

Israel will physically control Gaza, and begin a hunt for members of Hamas. Some will go down fighting, others will commit suicide, and most will be captured. The latter will be tried and punished.

Just like German Nazis in 1945.

What do you mean hunt down?

Surely they know exactly where they are or they wouldn’t be dropping so many bombs from 10,000 feet on residential areas - would they?

• Thumbs Up 1