Testereone fanatics

georgegeorgia

I'm putting this in the Pattaya forum.

The reason why is because my last 2 month stay in Pattaya the advertisement of testereone was everywhere from Pattaya  YouTubers to traffic lights adverts etc 

Clinics even advertising it.

Now I'm in my early 60's and I take it although I cut it down to very minimal amount monthly after growing breasts and getting high blood pressure,I was taking 250 a week sometime more .

I got very very scared after seeing a friend in Pattaya that helped me with visa assistance .... pass away sadly 

Starting on estrogen blockers I got from a fantastic Pattaya doctor who didn't want to put me on them,I noticed shortness of breath ,it went eventually 

I was lifting weights twice a day at tonys gym 

Anyone thinking because it's overadvertised in Pattaya and it's the "in" thing please think again ,it's no super thing 

These clinics are popping up second to the cannabis 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

All I can say and being on it myself, just show caution if you start this particularly in Thailand where it's seems more money oriented than your concerning your health.

Testereone raises your blood pressure like it has mine ,and if you get too much it has a opposite effect , bitch tits , 

As I said I had a gym friend who passed away in Pattaya last December, over use of advertising, better to stick with weed in my opinion 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ignore it said:

The reason there are so many clinics about is that for a lot of old studs, their things are just ain't popping up enough.

I agree ,and it's false advertising, particularly see it at ???? traffic lights in Pattaya 

It certainly doesn't make mine pop up so all I can say is show caution to such claims , I'm now addicted to testereone which is not good particularly with blood pressure 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

I've seen it advertised on one clinic on the corner of 3rd road that's been there for at least 3-4 years, and that looks closed or at least I've never seen it open, in malls and out on the street I don't see any offering... beauty clinics on the other hands...

• Thumbs Up 2

Shilajit has the ability to boost testosterone levels in the body, making it an ideal supplement for those looking to enhance their workout sessions. Testosterone is a hormone that plays a crucial role in muscle development, bone density, and overall physical health in both men and women.Mar 28, 2566 BE

• Thanks 1

Stop anabolic pills and start a healthy nutricion because Thailand nutricion is excellent (I adore). I am also on my late 60's and former body builder. I stop lifting weights and I start Calisthenics Gymnastic. You can start anytime for beginners its perfect and you dont need anabolic pills teston etc.

Go ahead do not hesitate and Thailand is the perfect place to start your healthy nutricion.

Source: (please acivate Chrome translate page because the link is in Greek language)

https://www.pencilonthemoon.gr/ygeia/kallistheniki-gymnastiki-proponitheite-opos-oi-archaioi-ellines/     

Beginner Calisthenics Workout At Home - No Equipment Required

(do not start man advanced  Calisthenics Gymnastic program because at the gym I have noticed that majority are in 3 month anabolic injections program or the take vitamin B-12 injections) and you will have body injuries......).

Edited by Paris333

• 2 weeks later...

not sure why you would grow breasts with testosterone. that's more like what estrogen would do, or lack of testosterone.

if you're lifting weight's that often it will enhance your breasts if you have fatty tissue there. all lifting does is increase chest muscles underneath the fatty tissue.

to kill off fatty tissue do something like swimming, not weight lifting.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

not sure why you would grow breasts with testosterone. that's more like what esttogen would do or lack of testosterone.

if you're lifting weight's that often it will enhance your breasts if you have fatty tissue there. all lifting does is increase chest muscles underneath the fatty tissue.

Gynecomastia is the proper medical term. It's a not uncommon side-effect of TRT, usually associated  with higher doses.

3 hours ago, JimTripper said:

not sure why you would grow breasts with testosterone. that's more like what estrogen would do, or lack of testosterone.

Too much testereone causes high estrogen , then you need to go on anti estrogen medicine which then causes the shortness of breath, and tiredness , they call them "bitch tits"

• Like 1