Flash Express denies allegations of staff exodus and warehouse crisis

webfact

7 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Tha's  total nonsense.  We  have had at least  one delivery  a day,  for the last 6 or 7 years, all prepaid as  we an appreciate the delivery flexibility. And guess what? ZERO issues.

Same here, I use shopee and wife uses lazada neither of us have ever had any issues with the shipping companies, as of yet. Always prepay 

Edited by novacova

On 10/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, webfact said:

The rise has led to package backlogs in some branches, but the company insists it doesn’t equate to a warehouse crisis.

In my various dealings with them in recent years, they've been pretty miserable in numerous respects... I would try to avoid them as much as possible.

On 10/14/2023 at 12:22 PM, Lite Beer said:

Flash are absolutely useless.

Make little attempt to deliver and then tell lies about phoning the recipient and delivery being rescheduled.

`100% my experience also.

The Flash warehouse is 1500 meter from my house, actually just 3 street turns away, and for the past 15 months I have had to go pick up each and every order shipped by flash.

They post phone calls that lasted 10 seconds, and which I obviously never received, on their tracking page

I have a return order to Lazada, waiting for pick up by Flash since November last year. In June Lazada refunded me anyway after many complaints.

Shopee never used Flash, until my last 2 orders, which are now sitting at the local warehouse since 6am on 13 October.

Delivery was expected on the 16th, and Shopee has informed me they will be delivered within the 20th, which I very much doubt will happen either.

I refuse to walk, yes that is how closes the warehouse is, there to go pick up the items, since I have done that for more than a year for each and every order, and complaints to the platforms or Flash themselves have zero result

Edited by BenStark

22 hours ago, BenStark said:

They post phone calls that lasted 10 seconds, and which I obviously never received, on their tracking page

Is this the same outfit that posts 'Delivery postponed by recipient'... when I haven't even talked to them? Crock of do-do!

Placed an order with Lazada 2 days ago, just received it has been shipped.

You may guess who is the logistics, there is multiple choice

• Flash

• Flash

• Flash

• Flash

Are these e-sales platforms insane or what, Flash isn't delivering anything at all

Edited by BenStark