• NOTE:

Fee of POS Signature Transaction Decline - International (Country [SGP] is blocked); PAYPAL SGP

Got this error when making a on-going payment (Thailand) non-Thai card, no clue why it mentions SGP (it's Caribbean Card) 

Paying from Thailand - can we no longer use Paypal here (tried under a VPN failed).

Out of my knowledge only Paypal accounts registered in Thailand held by foreigners who do not have Thai credentials for ID verification can no longer be used. If that is what you have, then that´s the reason, and it will no longer work. However, it sounds like you are using a foreign card which makes me believe you have a Paypal account registered outside of Thailand. In that case, I do not know the reason.

If you are trying to pay with a foreign card to your Thailland registered Paypal account that will also be blocked as foreigners no longer came receive money to Paypal accounts registered in Thailand. Anyway, that´s how I have understood it. ???? 

Paypal and Thailand are no longer good bedfellows. A few years back I was informed I had to close my US Paypal account and open one in Thailand. Wanting to be a good citizen, I closed my US account only to find the restrictive nature of opening a Thai Paypal account. I had to wait until I physically went back to the US to be able to reopen a US Paypal account and thumb my nose at the whole system.

This is the beginning of the end. Governments are not governing anymore for the people. Either greedy private companies can do what they want in most countries or anything useful is knocked on the head.

Anyway maybe it's the movement across the globe. Many online companies don't like that because they assume someone else is using the account and don't trust their own password encryption. 

15 minutes ago, Jenkins9039 said:

Checkout without Paypal account (using Card) is quite common -> not sure if people are aware of.

https://costa-verde.com/en/pay-with-paypal/

Anyway, this is where i came up with the issue, every week i have a bill/invoice and i usually charge my card.

This time i get the error above... No Paypal account.

OK, yes I am aware of the option to use Paypal payment without account. Strange that it suddenly stopped working. No clue. Can´t help you there.