...And the result is a resounding NO.

23 minutes ago, bluejets said:

.............And the latest is all the indigenous mobs from the city have cracked a wobbley and said "no more welcome to country ceremonies".

Sort of like taking your marbles and going home........

All I can say to that is good riddance and start the cost savings........... who knows how many and how much each one of these "ceremonies" cost the taxpayer.

I think, if Jacinta Price gets any power to do so, many will have to answer these and more costs inquiries.

Many will be running for cover I think taking the "books" (if any exist now or ever) with them.

Your certainly onto the critical issues.! lol

12 hours ago, simple1 said:

The 'NO' campaign was non-stop with misinformation, unsupported allegations, assumptions and so on. The PM and 'Yes' supporters failed to counter the nonsense. Dutton should hang his head in shame, I doubt Dutton will ever become PM as he is so divisive. 

That's the given answer.

The question which generated it was: "ChatGPT, please write a brief sentence on the 2016 Brexit campaign updated for the 2023 Voice referendum in Australia."

Just out of interest, these are the "accolated standard fees" involved at each of these ceremonies, presumably ordered by Albo and his croonies to prop up their Yes campaign.

https://code.visualarts.net.au/payment-rates/fees/first-nations-cultural-ceremonies-and-services

I have heard that international visitors are getting sick of this welcome to country bulldust every time an overseas aircraft lands in Aus. as well.

Add to this the seemingly constant name changes to Islands, land areas, lakes etc etc...........even for a local, it is a matter of having to Google where the hell the latest news clip is referring to.

Enough is enough, better if they simply got a job.

Edited by bluejets
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/16/2023 at 8:16 AM, simple1 said:

The 'NO' campaign was non-stop with misinformation, unsupported allegations, assumptions and so on. The PM and 'Yes' supporters failed to counter the nonsense. Dutton should hang his head in shame, I doubt Dutton will ever become PM as he is so divisive. 

You are wrong and have misread the mood of Australian voters.

Typical YES comments.

The only person to hang his head in shame should be Albanese for pissing $400 million dollars up against the wall for his arrogance in not abandoning the referendum when ALL polls indicated YES would lose badly

Edited by ozfarang
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ozfarang said:

You are wrong and have misread the mood of Australian voters.

Typical YES comments.

The only person to hang his head in shame should be Albanese for pissing $400 million dollars up against the wall for his arrogance in not abandoning the referendum when ALL polls indicated YES would lose badly

No misunderstanding by me. A referendum would not be abandoned due to poll/s feedback. It is crystal clear the attitude of those 'informing' the No vote. The garbage feeding feed into the community was the feed by extreme right negativity. The only method of creating new laws in Oz is via the State or Federal government, this fact was totally ignored by those generating the fog of ignorance. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

The Voice was nothing but a diversion from the high cost of living, rising electricity costs, higher petrol costs, rising interest rates, mortgage foreclosures, homelessness, unaffordable housing and a housing shortage etc etc.  

Now The Voice is over, Albo has no where to hide from the real issues facing ALL Australians. 

• Thumbs Up 1

..............And the latest for all the snowflakes.......Qld government , yes Qld believe it or not where the No result was around 70%.....have decided to give ALL public servants paid 5 days leave so they can get over the trauma of the Yes being defeated.

It beggers belief..........end of this crap not in sight yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, bluejets said:

..............And the latest for all the snowflakes.......Qld government , yes Qld believe it or not where the No result was around 70%.....have decided to give ALL public servants paid 5 days leave so they can get over the trauma of the Yes being defeated.

It beggers belief..........end of this crap not in sight yet.

Not correct, not give ALL, it may possibly be available to workers effected by the outcome. Qld is redneck country you know!! 

Could contain:

Edited by Olmate
  • Haha 2

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/public-servants-in-queensland-offered-paid-leave-after-voice-defeat/video/8dca64742b22f94f3d027ec2d4e1b99a

Here's the thing...It IS offerered to ALL........some may take it, some may not......... I'd be willing to bet 6to4 on that most who take it voted NO anyhow........ and the thing is.....it was as always a secret vote...... So who the hell would know if one or the other is actually entitled (term used very loosely I might add) to take the offer.

Talk about argue the point...get some brains and work it out.

It's a bulls**t move on the part of the government, and they should be hauled over the coals over it.

Next thing we'll see the same offer applied when some have a particular defeat in a regular election...........just b/s.

Edited by bluejets
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bluejets said:

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/public-servants-in-queensland-offered-paid-leave-after-voice-defeat/video/8dca64742b22f94f3d027ec2d4e1b99a

Here's the thing...It IS offerered to ALL........some may take it, some may not......... I'd be willing to bet 6to4 on that most who take it voted NO anyhow........ and the thing is.....it was as always a secret vote...... So who the hell would know if one or the other is actually entitled (term used very loosely I might add) to take the offer.

Talk about argue the point...get some brains and work it out.

It's a bulls**t move on the part of the government, and they should be hauled over the coals over it.

Next thing we'll see the same offer applied when some have a particular defeat in a regular election...........just b/s.

Wrong again, but your not from Qld, so who cares.! 😂

22 hours ago, Olmate said:

Wrong again, but your not from Qld, so who cares.!

"your"...surely you mean "you're" as in you are....get an education.....

hehehehehe,,,wrong again boofhead,

Edited by bluejets

37 minutes ago, bluejets said:

"your"...surely you mean "you're" as in you are....get an education.....

hehehehehe,,,wrong again boofhead,

Spell cop, off topic and abusive! well so much for the credible poster theory! Off you go bluey! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Great result - even greater to see all the woke progressive lefties become offended by the sheer audacity of the Aust People to reject their BS.

(for my sins) Years ago I worked in Canberra for a while (not in Govt) and I got to know some senior public servants - yes some of them are OK (about 20%). This was the time of ATSIC and before Howard had won and abolished that corrupt waste of taxpayer money.  He said that if we paid every single Abboriginee $1M each and told them to 'f off' and gave them no more 'additional aid/services/money' we would be better off in 15 years, and then going forward we would save $billions. I ran into him some years later when Aust had its one and only ever feminist PM, and he said he was wrong.  He said that now it will only take 5-6 years to break even!!   You guys have absolutely no idea how much money is wasted on Abboriginees - by all levels of Gopvernment and though Quasi-Governemnt Organisations and Charities and NGOs.  Take what you know now and triple it.  Our debt would dissappear in a few years if it was all stopped - and a lot of useless woke lefty people would be out of work - A LOT! 

22 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Great result - even greater to see all the woke progressive lefties become offended by the sheer audacity of the Aust People to reject their BS.

(for my sins) Years ago I worked in Canberra for a while (not in Govt) and I got to know some senior public servants - yes some of them are OK (about 20%). This was the time of ATSIC and before Howard had won and abolished that corrupt waste of taxpayer money.  He said that if we paid every single Abboriginee $1M each and told them to 'f off' and gave them no more 'additional aid/services/money' we would be better off in 15 years, and then going forward we would save $billions. I ran into him some years later when Aust had its one and only ever feminist PM, and he said he was wrong.  He said that now it will only take 5-6 years to break even!!   You guys have absolutely no idea how much money is wasted on Abboriginees - by all levels of Gopvernment and though Quasi-Governemnt Organisations and Charities and NGOs.  Take what you know now and triple it.  Our debt would dissappear in a few years if it was all stopped - and a lot of useless woke lefty people would be out of work - A LOT! 

Learn to spell blackfella,s first, the rest of your post is yesterdays garbage! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, still kicking said:

That is how you spell black fellas 

Indigenous

Indigenous - (of people) inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times or from before the arrival of colonists.

Do you mean the indidenous aboriginees that came 70-80k years ago, or one of the many waves of peoples that came afterwards, with the last 'wave' being about 12K years ago - just before the seas rose (due to 'climate warming') and the land mass was cut off.

And I guess you mean 'Australian' Indigenous - as in those that were on the land mass named Australia when found by the 'colonists' - Or are you referring to members of one of the many hundreds of nomadic tribes that wandered around that land we named Australia? 

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Indigenous - (of people) inhabiting or existing in a land from the earliest times or from before the arrival of colonists.

Do you mean the indidenous aboriginees that came 70-80k years ago, or one of the many waves of peoples that came afterwards, with the last 'wave' being about 12K years ago - just before the seas rose (due to 'climate warming') and the land mass was cut off.

And I guess you mean 'Australian' Indigenous - as in those that were on the land mass named Australia when found by the 'colonists' - Or are you referring to members of one of the many hundreds of nomadic tribes that wandered around that land we named Australia? 

With each post you make its becoming clearer that your something of an expert on first nation people! 😂

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...