Behind Bars in Thailand: Exclusive Interview with Danish John Finn in Pattaya Prison

webfact

12 hours ago, Maria Pitzner said:

After reading this article and as a mother to one of his children, I have to say, he still feels like a victim in everything that happens to him. I don’t see him taking any responsibility for his actions. He has unfortunately not changed at all. Me and my son have tried all sorts of contact through his childhood, even when he was prisoned in Denmark we visited him, after he went to Thailand we have been visiting many times. Financially we have been helping him because he never had money. But he did not want any contact unless he could gain something from it. Which made my son very sad, he was aware of the lack of interest from his father.

The last we heard from John was when he wanted an unrealistic big amount for his bail, and the only time he did contact us, was when he wanted something, mostly money. There is a reason why he doesn’t have any contact with family and children.. because he chose it.

There is always two sides to one story. I much agree with many of the comment.

Best to cut your losses…

On 10/17/2023 at 12:37 PM, zzzzz said:

"“Philip approached me in Foodland and persistently pestered me to sell him Ice. Initially, I declined, but after relentless requests, I mentioned I might have some friends who could assist. So, I exchanged ‘Line’ details with him and promised to get back. Three days later, I did just that,” John continues."

5555555  he deserves jail time just for being a fool>

If someone approached me anywhere asking for Ice, i'd tell him to F#@k off 

Id say go 7/11

• Confused 2

My experience with Danish people is they have a superiority complex. I once worked under a Danish ceo in an affiliate of an American pharma cy. That guy had an ego from here to Moscow. He had a sticker on his car saying "Danish try harder". He tried so hard that he overvalued the sales figures in his reporting to the headoffice to get the bonusses. The trick was very simply, he convinced the wholesaler to keep goods in storage in return for a good discount. The guy was thrown out after an employee betrayed him because she still had an egg to peel with him . This said this guy is a genuine crook, merits no sympathy and has to pay for his crimes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vangrop said:

My experience with Danish people is they have a superiority complex. I once worked under a Danish ceo in an affiliate of an American pharma cy. That guy had an ego from here to Moscow. He had a sticker on his car saying "Danish try harder". He tried so hard that he overvalued the sales figures in his reporting to the headoffice to get the bonusses. The trick was very simply, he convinced the wholesaler to keep goods in storage in return for a good discount. The guy was thrown out after an employee betrayed him because she still had an egg to peel with him . This said this guy is a genuine crook, merits no sympathy and has to pay for his crimes.

Judging a nation by 2 people gee whiz

How about Jack the Ripper

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, vangrop said:

So you knew one Danish person…. Pathetic. 

Obviously you know nothing of Jantelov or …the Law of Jante…. 😊

• Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 4:12 PM, bbko said:

Come on now, no one is forcing the Thai girls to do drugs, just like you and I aren't forced to partake, it's an option, take it or leave it. Anyone that chooses to take drugs isn't some helpless pawn.

It's not that simple.

At one time I tried to use LSD but the person going to give it to me decided not to in case I had a bad trip. Was I lucky, or would I have got addicted from one try? I'll never know now.

Gangs in NZ get users hooked on less problematic drugs to start and target easily influenced young people. When hooked on the hard stuff, the price goes up.