We need a dedicated stock market forum

11 hours ago, Bunny Silverhand said:

What are you talking about? It would be a forum to share ideas not a forum to tell people where to invest. You two geniuses have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? You haven't even trade a stock in your life, right? So why are you even participating in this thread !?

Looks to me like somebody wants to get a group of inexperienced investors so he/she/it can pump and dump some useless stocks they own.

There's thousands of forums already doing this. Try reddit. No need to clutter AN up with another one. 

10 minutes ago, 2baht said:

You, Bunny, are the sad one!

Lol Stop being so obsessed with me. I'm not gay anyway.

4 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Looks to me like somebody wants to get a group of inexperienced investors so he/she/it can pump and dump some useless stocks they own.

Yeah right. I'm gonna move a stock on my own by pumping and dumping it. A large cap stock obviously. Like Amazon or Alibaba. I'm gonna trick YOU into buying Apple and then I'm gonna crash that damned stock !!

Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg

@Bunny Silverhand if you think a new forum is a good idea the first thing to do is start a poll to see just how much support there is. Make the poll a new thread, don't add it to this one.

Make sure there are enough options including "I really don't give a ..." and "No way José".

In your description include the subjects that you think should be covered.

Let's see what comes up, Admin are always open to ideas that will generate lovely traffic!

• Thumbs Up 1

59 minutes ago, Bunny Silverhand said:

Yeah right. I'm gonna move a stock on my own by pumping and dumping it. A large cap stock obviously. Like Amazon or Alibaba. I'm gonna trick YOU into buying Apple and then I'm gonna crash that damned stock !!

Watch out! He's going to Gordon Gecko the lot of you.

Will we be allowed a certain number of smart ass comments in this forum, and allowed to quote lines from Trading Places, Wallstreet and The Big Short?  I don't know much about stocks but I do know smart ass and movies. You've got my vote.

Edited by fondue zoo
  • Haha 1

Topped up my vanguard global equity fund yesterday. Just a global tracker, nothing spicy.

Temptation to get sucked into more fixed term deposits, but my investment horizon is +30 yrs so you have to stop yourself doing short term grabs of 5% or whatever they pay.