Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

On 10/27/2023 at 7:04 AM, 4MyEgo said:

I married my wife because I love her and want her to be a part of my life, she takes good care of me, as I do her, she was also told upfront that I like my side dishes to which she replied, why not, you have one life, why not enjoy it, that said, her father had a Mia Noi for many years when she was younger, so her upbringing fitting into my world, she has no complaints about me enjoying my life, nor do I for that matter.

Marriage in the eyes of the church is for no boom boom on the side, we didn't get married in a church, it was a registry, I am an atheist, and I don't judge what people do in their marriages, up to them, if they want to pass on the side dishes, then whatever floats their boat, I believe it's healthy, putting restrictions on peoples needs/wants/urges only leads to betrayal, might have something to do with the way the divorce rates have been for decades.

I know who I am and I know as a male when I see something that I like, I will try it and have no regrets as I am living my life the way I should be, not the way the church wants me too or someone else who could be construed as being insecure, but hey, each to their own, judging is just another way of showing ones, jealousy, insecurity from being cheated on, or their own upbringing IMO.

I make of life what I make of it, not what others want me to make of it, it's a $hit show, so you have to plough through it 🙂

Ok, but why did you choose a prostitute/

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

Ok, but why did you choose a prostitute/

Labels in professions mean squat, would you prefer that I married a virgin, or a Dr, fact of the matter is, I'm as happy as a pig in mud.

Sometimes you got to look further, i.e. don't judge a book by it's cover. But each to their own.

I'm not insecure that my "virgin" had been around with others before me, as I have also been around with others, only difference is I didn't need money, it was for free, over here, women need the money as they don't have the opportunities western woman have, some will argue, but I know if I were a women, I wouldn't work all day every day to make 300 baht a day, if I could get guys to buy me drinks where I make 50% on the drink, 50% on the bar fine and say 2,000 baht to spread eagle for what 10 minutes, easy 3,000 baht a day, did you know that most guys can't get it up because of the amount of alcohol they have consumed, but they won't tell you that.

Like I said, ones sees a prostitutes profession as being dirty, hmmmm, wonder why that is so, many use them for their services, like going to a Dr really, but ending up with a happy ending 🙂

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

, over here, women need the money as they don't have the opportunities western woman have, some will argue, but I know if I were a women, I wouldn't work all da every day to make 300 baht a day,

The bargirls sold you that old nuggett and you believed it?

i know probably over 100 females in thailand. I cant think of any on 300 baht per day?

Plenty of oppurtunities and universities in thailand. And the government will lend them money which gets paid back with very low interest when they start employment.

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

if I could get guys to buy me drinks where I make 50% on the drink, 50% on the bar fine and say 2,000 baht to spread eagle for what 10 minutes,

I could not think of anything worse.

If i was a woman I would aspire to be a successful lesbian business woman.

So many oppurtunities in Thailand. The cream rises to the top and the s4it sinks to the bottom. Moreso than in most countries.

It isnt Laos, Burma or cambodia. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Labels in professions mean squat, would you prefer that I married a virgin, or a Dr,

That would be preferable to marrying a hooker.

Did you even listen to what dan said?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2023 at 4:36 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

In Thailand if it's mutual it's about 20 baht to the government.

Having seen western women I knew for a long time change from nice people I'd have married to someone I would not marry, I don't believe in true love or happy ever after.

Finding a real gem is like winning the $100 million lotto- someone wins it, but not usually us.

Us? To find something of value, better to dig for it yourself, rather than to put your hand in your pocket and pay for it. Likely already bought and sold a few times by then. 

52 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Can't argue with someone who knows everything.

I know lots of Uni students who can't find work, unless it's in a 7/11 store, perhaps you should travel and live in Isaan for a while to get a feel, but then again, you know over 100 females who get more than the old nugget I got sold....LOL

Goaty is a master baiter, bit of a sad bloke, can't find a bird, but I think he can't make up his mind, as he also trawls gay bars to make up his mind, he told us about the gay bars....😘

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I know lots of Uni students who can't find work, unless it's in a 7/11 store, perhaps you should travel and live in Isaan for a while to get a feel, but then again, you know over 100 females who get more than the old nugget I got sold....LOL

They must see you as a bit of a sucker. Most bargirls want to keep their "farang husband" in the dark. There is a saying amongst them "farang ruu maag mai dee" which literally translates into "a farang that knows too much isnt good"

We must mix isn really different circles. Nearly every business owner I know is screaming out for workers. Indeed 3-4 million Laotians, cambodians and Burmese are working in Thailand because there isnt enough Thais to do all the jobs.

Here is just one find a job internet site, one of many. It has 107,000 jobs available TODAY. 

It has an English translation button because I assume you cant read Thai?

It also shows the monthly salaries. 99% are paying more than your 300 per day. 

I suggest to you that the women who you speak to are just lazy. 

Here is the truth. 

https://www.jobthai.com/หางาน

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Your a funny guy, sorry I can't help you, we all have different tastes, and for me it was, as you say a "hooker", good luck with your future wife, just be careful to make sure you spare any hookers that come your way.

In Australia most people would not marry a hooker.

Not the done thing.

Hope it works out for you and you dont lose your big house in her name.

13 minutes ago, Goat said:

They must see you as a bit of a sucker. Most bargirls want to keep their "farang husband" in the dark. There is a saying amongst them "farang ruu maag mai dee" which literally translates into "a farang that knows too much isnt good"

We must mix isn really different circles. Nearly every business owner I know is screaming out for workers. Indeed 3-4 million Laotians, cambodians and Burmese are working in Thailand because there isnt enough Thais to do all the jobs.

Here is just one find a job internet site, one of many. It has 107,000 jobs available TODAY. 

Here is the truth. 

Your baiting again....You do know that we all know your mastery...Probably doing it right now..........😘..................😂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, transam said:

"In Australia", well you're not in Australia, and I can tell you, I know Australians that have teamed up with working or ex working girls. Isn't it strange you never mention Australians here in your master baiting threads.......😉

Er, i think you are losing it old fella.

You start off admonishing me for mentioning Australia, to an Australian I was responding to.

And from there you go on to say i never mention Australians? WTF

Are you drunk or is it something medical.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2023 at 12:23 PM, transam said:

Nothing to tell regarding Thai birds, came to Thailand to visit my friend up in the sticks who lived here, during that time I met my now wife, that's it.

Fell for the first one eh?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Er, i think you are losing it old fella.

You start off admonishing me for mentioning Australia, to an Australian I was responding to.

And from there you go on to say i never mention Australians? WTF

Are you drunk or is it something medical.

You are confused, go read it again, ol' master baiter....😉

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Fell for the first one eh?

Well, that's something even you know nothing about, but keep digging, keep yourself busy, plus, a bit of time away from those girlie and gay bars may do you good, though I doubt it...........🤔

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Here is the truth. 

We hire imports.... because the Thais are too feckin lazy and unreliable.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Your baiting again....You do know that we all know your mastery...Probably doing it right now..........😘..................😂

Judging from Goats baiting, sounds like he got done hard by a "prostitute", SUCKED in HARD if that was the case, otherwise, why all the hard up comments about bargirls, he deserved what he goat, BLOCKED him now....LOL, don't have time for these <deleted>.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, transam said:

Goaty is a master baiter, bit of a sad bloke, can't find a bird, but I think he can't make up his mind, as he also trawls gay bars to make up his mind, he told us about the gay bars....😘

Probably got done by a Katoye....LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

@transam

Looks like we found another Keyboard warrior who just knows everything and want so aggravate us expats on this forum.

To the block basket you go, so long SUCKER !!!

You have not encountered him before..?

He's an Australian anti-Brit, whose only reason for using this forum is to bait and try and upset members, yes, a complete tool, but I like to banter with him, just to upset his baiting plans.

Oh, near forgot, he likes to use the Net to get info on members, photos etc, I have the T-shirt, obviously a reincarnated banned bloke...

Let's be careful out there......😉

• Thanks 1