Study provides evidence of Covid-19 mRNA shots rewiring the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Red Phoenix

7 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

I have been praying to God for the answer to this puzzle and received an interesting answer that I hope you find helpful.

Your soul is directly connected with God. If you request God bless your food, water and body he will take away any illnesses allowing you to flourish (Exodus 23:25).  

But if you allow your soul to be tricked by a false idol you will suffer the consequences resulting in illness.

People are destroyed for lack of knowledge, and because you have rejected this knowledge God will reject you too.

Hosea 4:6

How do you explain people dying of cancer who are staunch believers in a God?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here the link to another recent pre-print study addressing the IgG4 'class switch' 

> https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.09.29.23296354v1

The study reports same results as the earlier posted pre-print which is the subject of this thread.

Results We observed a substantial increase in the proportion of RBD-specific IgG4 antibodies (median 21%) in healthy/untreated controls after a third mRNA vaccination. This IgG4 skewing was absent when primary vaccination was adenoviral vector-based and was profoundly reduced in both dupilumab- and TNFi-treated patients (<1%), but only moderately in patients treated with MTX (7%).

= = =

The reason why this is a HOT TOPIC explained in lay-man's terms:

After the 3rd mRNA jab studies show that there is this IgG4 class switch to antibodies (immune to the antigen, in this case the spike antigen). This plays a major role in immune tolerance. and the implications can be disastrous.

The boosters get you more accustomed to the vaccine, but the induced antibodies will have no impact on the target antigen (spike protein) and you could actually be extremely vulnerable to infection and severe illness.

Scientists are trying to understand this observed mechanism as it can provide an explanation WHY you are more prone to get covid-infected with every additional mRNA shot (as already indicated in the large 2023 Cleveland clinic study results).

Edited by Red Phoenix
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So are COVID vaccines, what's your point?

What is true? Lab concoctions; far removed from the real world. Only visible on a computer screen, or in some forecasting programme.

Much of what we hear about is simply not true.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Ivermectin did not win a Nobel prize, you are posting misinformation.

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases.

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297521000883

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fingers Crossed

super powers or superfluous third nipples

Useless Super Powers

The ability to wear a piece of clothing and foresee the stains it will get in the future. You only see them, you don't know what they are or how they got there.

The ability to know the total number of sloths in the world at any given time.

The ability to detect spiral cut twice smoked ham at any distance.

The ability to read peoples' minds, but only when they're thinking about squirrels.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases.

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297521000883

Ivermectin is a mild poison that kills parasites. In the correct doses it can be beneficial to those with a poor diet, lack of clean water and living in what we in the west would call 'unsanitary' conditions. Paracites abound in huge areas in Africa, Asia and to a lesser degree the rest of the world.

Parasite infections give rise to symptoms; some of which are similar to those commonly known to be caused by the 'flu', 'common cold', and 'covid'.

A round of Ivermectin could indeed make to person feel better. Don't - in my book - mean that the subject had anything other than a parasitic infection.

A lady who was the number one on this was Hulda Clark. She did lots of research into paracites, and wrote a couple of very readable books.

A word of warning for anyone wishing to take a dose of ivermectin. An overdose can kill.

Of course, it goes without saying, if one is feeling under the weather; go see your learned doctor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, watthong said:

1) Yes Covid is the plague (as in the bubonic plague, etc.) And it happened. But since "I don't "follow world news."= Therefore the devastation that covid the plague has wrought upon various parts of the world (maybe not the area where you live) is not in your purview.  

Please. Covid is the same as bubonic plague? The latter (not viral) killed roughly 1 in 3, irrespective of age. The former killed what % in age groups under-50? Or over-50, for that matter.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Next?  Do you imply that we should just forgive and forget, and carry on with our lives?

Without accountability and consequences for all the bad actors in this epic human tragedy, we will be condemned to experience it again as it will only make them more brazen knowing that 'they got away with it'.

What is the human tragedy? Who are "they" and what did they get away with?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BE88 said:

We all knew it was an experimental vaccine and that we were the Guinea pig.

Next ?

"Guinea pig" is not necessarily a negative thing.

As there are suggestions that mRNA may be used to treat cancer in the future. 

Not sure, but they may have been developing mRNA technology for decades. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

If you do not understand that the IgG4 switch (from normal 1-2 % to median 21% after your 3rd mRNA shot) impacts ('rewires') your immune system in a non-beneficial way, then this thread is not for you... 

I do find it telling that if I speak to an actual virologists or other scientist in the field and ask them to explain something, i don't get told "this thread is not for you", they will explain it 

Kind of funny how anti-vaxxer can't seem to do that 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Next?  Do you imply that we should just forgive and forget, and carry on with our lives?

Without accountability and consequences for all the bad actors in this epic human tragedy, we will be condemned to experience it again as it will only make them more brazen knowing that 'they got away with it'.

Thank you for speaking for me and saying what I didn't say, but I didn't ask you to it.

Next it was addressed to all the next guinea pig for new experimental vaccine.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Several sources I've seen seem to suggest that they are working to extend people's lifespans. 

People might start living longer soon. 

Which contradicts your conspiracy theory that they're trying to kill you.

I'll see if I can find more links to back that up.

Oops another one who thinks he speaks for me, who told you about conspiracy?

Business as usual made many billions of benefits for shareholders but now even Pfizer recognizes that there were many side effects but I think you missed this one.

I hope your research is helpful in opening your eyes to the medicinal business. Good luck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

This idea that the body needs help - through injections and medicine - to make it either immune or to prevent future pathogens, is simply not scientific.

not sure what you mean.

the body begins to break down. 

but the science is over my head, so I won't attempt to debate it. 

So what is this thread about. I doubt that there is a single person on the forum that can understand the conclusion of the abstract:

"Conclusion Our results imply a major role for both IL-4/IL-13 as well as TNF in IgG4 classswitching. These novel findings advance our understanding of IgG4 class switch dynamics, and may benefit future mRNA vaccine strategies, humoral tolerance induction, as well as treatment of IgG4 pathologies."

If the study says that the mRNA vaccines reprogram the immune system, i'd ask: "isn't that the expected result of any vaccine". But I only have a masters in Business/IT.

And honestly, none of these studies should be published on the web without a "Layman's summary", otherwise  they should be restricted to professional networks.

Edited by Ben Zioner
  • Thumbs Up 2