Study provides evidence of Covid-19 mRNA shots rewiring the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Red Phoenix

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

And it is surely not about providing evidence for the qualifications of dr John CAMPBELL.

Note: Yes he IS a dr, because dr is used as a designation for a person who has obtained a doctorate (commonly a PhD/DPhil).

There are Drs and not there are MEDICAL doctors. A nurse engaging in discussion regarding medicine, and presenting himself as a Dr. in said discussions, that's fraud, plain and simple. Try to deflect all you want but when it comes back to the main point, he IS NOT a doctor in the (medical) context that he presents himself in. He can fool some people some of the time, as the saying goes.
Note: This thread is not about "Doctor" Campbell,  fair enough. But this argument simply shows the kind of spin at work here.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases.

Source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297521000883

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-nobel-ivermectin-idUSL1N2QB2XA

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

What is true? Lab concoctions; far removed from the real world. Only visible on a computer screen, or in some forecasting programme.

Much of what we hear about is simply not true.

I don't have any problem with accepting a good diet, regular exercise and avoiding over-indulgence in recreational drugs such as alcohol is conducive to longevity.

I also agree pharmaceuticals are hard on the kidneys and liver, and it is best to limit their use as much as possible via alternative strategies.

Having said that, without modern mainstream medicine I would not be 80. I would have carked it about 17 years ago with bladder cancer. And more recently, with other problems. A physio recently told me I was in the top 5% of 80 yo's in terms of physical fitness and BMI.

The evidence is modern medicine has extended our average lifespan

significantly since the 1900's, and improved the quality of our lives.

The data says red states in the US had significantly more COVID deaths and long-term effects than blue states. It also says seriously ill COVID patients being admitted to an ICU are six times more likely to be unvaccinated.

So when people want to panic over a study which is not even peer-reviewed, and put the gloomiest interpretation on the results, excuse me for thinking of them as <deleted> in the head.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, watthong said:

There are Drs and not there are MEDICAL doctors. A nurse engaging in discussion regarding medicine, and presenting himself as a Dr. in said discussions, that's fraud, plain and simple. Try to deflect all you want but when it comes back to the main point, he IS NOT a doctor in the (medical) context that he presents himself in. He can fool some people some of the time, as the saying goes.
Note: This thread is not about "Doctor" Campbell,  fair enough. But this argument simply shows the kind of spin at work here.

This is a non-discussion.

Dr John Campbell NEVER claimed that he is an MD (medical doctor). 

He holds a Ph. D. in nursing from the University of Bolton, and is a dr. (i.e. holding a doctorate).

That you not understand titles denoting qualification, does not make dr Campbell a fraud fooling the people.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

He holds a Ph. D. in nursing from the University of Bolton, and is a dr. (i.e. holding a doctorate).

That you not understand titles denoting qualification, does not make dr Campbell a fraud fooling the people.

Yeah, it's hard to engage in a discussion when for all the so-called expertise displayed here, one party refuses to understand the simple concept of the word "context."

"Deep sigh" indeed.

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

It does when he is espousing ivermectin as a COVID prophylactic.

Tell me, does he actually make any money from nursing?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, watthong said:

Too bad, because you must have missed the one interview where he discussed covid situation in Thailand with the best local authority on the subject he could find: a Khao San type (long hair, full beard, in shorts and flipflop) ESL teacher. Who probably made a pre-nup with the "Dr." so that he could strum his guitar and sing his own composition at the end of the clip. Totally clueless as far as covid was concerned, dude just wanted to get his future top ten (thousandth) hit on line and this was the one outlet that would allow him that.

For the most part of the interview, it consisted of the "Dr." asking leading questions and the guest nodding his head, ahah, ahah, and so forth. Yeah, it's under control yeah, what, oh yeah, not many covid cases - though we were in the midst of rolling lock down - and so forth... and doc finally answered his own questions. Yeah, that's the kind of materials you'll get from this so-called doctor. But if that's up your alley, hey, by all means go for it. As they say, "you can fool some people some of the time..."

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Ivermectin did not win a Nobel prize, you are posting misinformation.

No. "Dr. Ivermectin" didn't receive a Nobel Prize as "Ivermectin" isn't a human being.
But?
The two researcher who created Ivermectin, Dr.Satoshi Ōmura and Dr. William C. Campbell were awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for the novel application of a bacterium, Streptomyces avermitilis, which was the source of the active ingredient in Ivermectin.  Ivermetin's anthelmintic properties radically lowered the incidence of River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis among other parasitic diseases.
This information is in the public domain and is easily found with an internet search.

So you're posting misinformation claiming it is misinformation.  That's just lazy and willfully misleading.

The term "Misinformation" is another term used to shut down discussion on a subject of debate.  Like the use of pejoratives and ad-hominid character attacks, it's the craven's way out of actually debating an issue in the public domain base on the merits of a well-form argument. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Why on earth would I want to waste my time reading misinformation by this fraud.

"Dr" John Lorimer Campbell is an English YouTuber and retired nurse educator known for his videos about the COVID-19 pandemic. Initially, the videos received praise, but they later veered into misinformation.[2] He has been criticised for suggesting COVID-19 deaths have been over-counted, repeating false claims about the use of ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and providing misleading commentary about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.[3][4][5] As of June 2023, his YouTube channel had 2.8 million subscribers and over 653 million views.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

He's just looking to make easy money.

There are so many swivel-eyed loons out there hooked on conspiracy theories that you have a ready made audience.

Actually....I might give it go myself.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

"Guinea pig" is not necessarily a negative thing.

As there are suggestions that mRNA may be used to treat cancer in the future. 

Not sure, but they may have been developing mRNA technology for decades. 

I did post elsewhere a bit of information as regards the timeline on mRNA vaccinations and it was being worked upon in the early 1960s when its potential was beginning to be realised, however the problem was in being able to "encapsulate" it in order for the body to use it efficiently, and this was overcome some years later, hence the reason for it being used now.

There follows a bit more information about how it is being researched for use against other diseases.........

What's Next? The Future of mRNA Vaccines for “Every Imaginable Infectious Disease”

The mRNA platform created at Penn Medicine ignited a global renaissance in RNA biology research. Scientists in industry and at universities worldwide are finding new and innovative ways to use mRNA technology to prevent and treat disease.

“We're working on every imaginable infectious disease."

Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, Roberts Family Professor in Vaccine Research

mRNA Vaccines for Infectious Diseases

Before COVID-19 erupted, a Penn-developed mRNA influenza (flu) vaccine was already in clinical trials. This existing work directly contributed to the speed at which drug makers could produce the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

With fast development and production times, mRNA vaccines are ideal for protection against new infectious diseases and variants of existing ones. Our researchers are at the forefront of mRNA vaccines for numerous infectious disease vaccines.

mRNA Vaccines for Cancer

While the mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases prevent disease, mRNA technology can also help treat existing diseases like cancer. The platform's flexibility allows researchers to create mRNA cancer vaccines that activate the immune system to attack cancer cells.

Much, much more good news on this website….

https://www.pennmedicine.org/mrna

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I did post elsewhere a bit of information as regards the timeline on mRNA vaccinations and it was being worked upon in the early 1960s when its potential was beginning to be realised, however the problem was in being able to "encapsulate" it in order for the body to use it efficiently, and this was overcome some years later, hence the reason for it being used now.

There follows a bit more information about how it is being researched for use against other diseases.........

What's Next? The Future of mRNA Vaccines for “Every Imaginable Infectious Disease”

The mRNA platform created at Penn Medicine ignited a global renaissance in RNA biology research. Scientists in industry and at universities worldwide are finding new and innovative ways to use mRNA technology to prevent and treat disease.

“We're working on every imaginable infectious disease."

Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, Roberts Family Professor in Vaccine Research

mRNA Vaccines for Infectious Diseases

Before COVID-19 erupted, a Penn-developed mRNA influenza (flu) vaccine was already in clinical trials. This existing work directly contributed to the speed at which drug makers could produce the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

With fast development and production times, mRNA vaccines are ideal for protection against new infectious diseases and variants of existing ones. Our researchers are at the forefront of mRNA vaccines for numerous infectious disease vaccines.

mRNA Vaccines for Cancer

While the mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases prevent disease, mRNA technology can also help treat existing diseases like cancer. The platform's flexibility allows researchers to create mRNA cancer vaccines that activate the immune system to attack cancer cells.

Much, much more good news on this website….

https://www.pennmedicine.org/mrna

I forgot to add that as the mRNA vaccine has been worked on/in progress for over 50 years, when does it cease to be something which the anti-vax mob call, "an experimental vaccine?".

Many other vaccines and drugs have had nowhere near this length of time in study and development. Food for thought, no less. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Yet to see any credible evidence for these millions of side effects that online people keep banging on about

How about the post-marketing report that Pfizer provided to the FDA after the EUA approval, which addresses the adverse effects of the vaccine over a 3 month period (1 Dec 2020 to 28 Feb 2021). There was a total of 42,086 case reports (25,379 medically confirmed and 16,707 non-medically confirmed) containing 158,893 events.

The FDA wanted to keep that report confidential for 75 years (!) but due to a Freedom of Information court order they were forced to release it.

In a 9-page small-print Appendix it lists 1.291 adverse effects

pfizer-doc-5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

• Haha 2

Published Oct 25th 2023

The BA.5 bivalent booster's effectiveness: by April 2023, "individuals previously vaccinated only with wild-type vaccines had little protection against Covid-19 hospital admission" restored by the booster (24K cases, 99K controls)

Effectiveness of BNT162b2 BA.4/5 bivalent mRNA vaccine against a range of COVID-19 outcomes in a large health system in the USA: a test-negative case–control study

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(23)00306-5/fulltext

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 2