Study provides evidence of Covid-19 mRNA shots rewiring the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Red Phoenix

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

To satisfy your curiosity > Me and my lady are the only ones in our Isaan village that did NOT take the jabs.  And coincidentally we are also the only ones that didn't catch covid (or didn't notice it if we did).  And to clarify: we are not hermits and attended several meetings (mostly funerals) and did not practice 'safe distancing', nor used face-diapers or any other mitigation measures.  

At this very moment 2 of my lady's triple-jabbed aunts are in the local hospital, as they catched covid again and seem not to be able to recover. 

I am not worried about myself or my lady as we have robust natural immunity (I probably did catch covid, but I never tested as it was just like a mild cold and better next day).  But I am worried about my loved ones that were coerced into taking these '100% safe and effective' shots.  

Nuff said. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

This post leads straight into the question; ''Did anyone catch covid in your village?''

Sounds like the villagers who got sick, did so because they were unlucky enough to have a toxic jab.

I didn't get the shot and eventually got Covid, so you broad-brush statement is rubbish.

Covid, like the flu, is a reality but it isn't "The Plague" as it was hyped to be.  it's another flu-like illness.  If you're healthy, you'll get over it.

Personally I detest the hyperbole on both side of the extremely pro-Covid-shots and the extremely anti-Covid-shots narratives.
Getting the shot didn't stop anyone I personally know from getting Covid.  Not getting the shot didn't stop me from getting Covid.  Personally I don't think the shots are worth the risk.  Anecdotally I don't see them stopping infection.  Long-term we don't yet know their safety record.  But stating that only those who get to shot got Covid.  That's also ludicrous. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, connda said:

I had Covid.  It was a nothing-burger.  After three and a half years of extreme hyperbole and fear-monger, I catch the virus, and had a mild "flu-like" symptoms that were completely gone in 5 days. 

"It was a nothing-burger" say you. Some of us do follow world news and learn the devastating effects of Covid19 upon whole cities and towns around the world (ie USA, China, Korea, Italy, etc...) at its onset. Thus  we can only concur where "extreme hyperbole and fear-monger" you quoted  might be coming from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

The preprint is just a rendering of the results of the study. 

Obviously it cannot be used 'to guide clinical practice', because at this moment NOBODY really knows what the impact of much-higher-than-normal IgG4 levels may be.

It's a 'Signal' which may be of importance in further long-term research.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'd rather face the 'Kracken' than have a 'clot-shot' at the 'jabattoir'.

'jabattoir...' - Hmmm, Pardon my rusty French but does that rhyme with

"Voulez vous dansez (le chachacha) avec moi ce soir?"

(btw, which country in the Caribbean did you say you're from again? Not the Bahamas, I hope.)

23 minutes ago, watthong said:

'jabattoir...' - Hmmm, Pardon my rusty French but does that rhyme with

"Voulez vous dansez (le chachacha) avec moi ce soir?"

(btw, which country in the Caribbean did you say you're from again? Not the Bahamas, I hope.)

Pas ce soir Monsieur.

You are correct Watthong; not the Bahamas.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Screaming said:

I expect in the coming years there will be much more proven scientific evidence that Covid-19 mRNA shots caused long term detrimental effects to the human body. I unfortunately, got caught up in the hysteria and went ahead and had two shots of this poison. Never again.

"I expect in the coming years there will be much more proven..." That's a lot of (un)certainties in one short sentence - however in the meantime, the "poison" you have taken might be the agent that enabled you to maintain the ability to physically type "Never again" today.

But if you "got caught up in the hysteria" of one type or another, it's hard to say which is which, ain't it? Especially when it all depends on future unknowns, like the sky is falling down, etc....

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Let's get back to nature!

Nature has all the answers we need.

So you never had a Tetanus shot? A Flu shot? Pneumonia shot?

43 minutes ago, connda said:

My guess is that you are on the extreme-pro-Covid-vaccination camp as well as "Covid is The Plague."
So if anyone challenges your world-view you get angry, upset, and indignant.  Whatever.

I don't "follow world news."

1) Yes Covid is the plague (as in the bubonic plague, etc.) And it happened. But since "I don't "follow world news."= Therefore the devastation that covid the plague has wrought upon various parts of the world (maybe not the area where you live) is not in your purview.  

2) "If anyone challenges your world-view you get angry, upset, and indignant.  Whatever" = Your colluding emotions with facts is colluding something subjective with something objective. It's called deflection.

34 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The igG4 compound is an antibody, yes?

The researchers note an increase in this antibody from 5% to 20%. Whether this change is permanent is unknown.

Why is it assumed this spells disaster, when it may actually be a beneficial alteration to the immune system?

It seems any headline with COVID-19 in the title can spark irrational responses from all the usual suspects.

We do not know whether the shift to igG4 will 'spell disaster', as much is unknown about the complex immune-system the mRNA-vaccines are tampering with.  

But the referenced study below suggests that it is NOT a beneficial alteration...

IgG4 Antibodies Induced by Repeated Vaccination May Generate Immune Tolerance to the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10222767/#:~:text=Increased IgG4 synthesis due to,autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, impulse said:

He's an Accident and Emergency nurse, with 40 years of experience and qualified to teach nursing (that's the PhD part). Which makes him a lot more qualified on healthcare topics than anyone generally tuned in here.

FYI, At the peak of his medical career he was a nurse, not a physician. As such, one can not call oneself a doctor when discussing medical stuff.  That spells f-r-a-u-d.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I like tuning him in for 2 reasons.  1) Though I don't claim to be an expert on his subject matter, I've never caught him in a lie or a deliberate misdirection.  

Too bad, because you must have missed the one interview where he discussed covid situation in Thailand with the best local authority on the subject he could find: a Khao San type (long hair, full beard, in shorts and flipflop) ESL teacher. Who probably made a pre-nup with the "Dr." so that he could strum his guitar and sing his own composition at the end of the clip. Totally clueless as far as covid was concerned, dude just wanted to get his future top ten (thousandth) hit on line and this was the one outlet that would allow him that.

For the most part of the interview, it consisted of the "Dr." asking leading questions and the guest nodding his head, ahah, ahah, and so forth. Yeah, it's under control yeah, what, oh yeah, not many covid cases - though we were in the midst of rolling lock down - and so forth... and doc finally answered his own questions. Yeah, that's the kind of materials you'll get from this so-called doctor. But if that's up your alley, hey, by all means go for it. As they say, "you can fool some people some of the time..."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1