Study provides evidence of Covid-19 mRNA shots rewiring the immune system with unknown long-term effects

Red Phoenix

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The preprint is just a rendering of the results of the study. 

Obviously it cannot be used 'to guide clinical practice', because at this moment NOBODY really knows what the impact of much-higher-than-normal IgG4 levels may be.

A preprint once peer reviewed is often amended and and corrected before publication if it eventually ever gets reviewed that is.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I think it good that the c-19 saga is not swept under the carpet.

There is also the warning to anyone who would take a further jab/booster/shot, that all is not as the authorities would have us believe.

A reminder: authorities, whether it's in Asia or in the Caribbeans (or in any "chocolate producing" country for that matter) are not to be confounded with science.

Edited by watthong
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

The relevance of the study - funded by the Dutch government - is that it might help understand the mechanism that makes triple-jabbed people more prone to covid-infections.

So , out of curiosity , which vaccine did you have and are you in any way worried ?

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Mmmmmm?

Had Sinovac, AstraZeneca (Thai version), Moderna, Pfizer AND Covid19..... heaven knows what my immune system is doing.

Why? Never saw any covid in our area. Did you?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Why? Never saw any covid in our area. Did you?

Stayed in the epi-centre, Klong Toei, for the whole thing....never had a sniffle.......went on holiday to the Issan rice fields and was laid low for a week...????

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Mmmmmm?

Had Sinovac, AstraZeneca (Thai version), Moderna, Pfizer AND Covid19..... heaven knows what my immune system is doing.

Was that you in the blue lycra and red cape I saw fly past last night ?

• Confused 1