Can you defend yourself?

georgegeorgia

Just now, bignok said:

So you spend 3 or 4 years having political arguments online with strangers and think that's normal? Thats far from normal.

Normal people meet over food or drinks to talk.

Forums sometimes have good info but 80% of the time its just weird arguments. KW

You're 'avin a laugh, but correct on "Weird".........:clap2:

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

Very funny, but I think you should retire to where ever you go now, you have been "Tango'd".........🤔

I think you should try discussing the topic for once in your life. You are the biggest troll Ive seen in 20 years. Never seen you discuss any topic.

What self defense moves do you recommend Trans?

38 minutes ago, scorecard said:
4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No, I can't.

But then, until, except maybe two or three times while I was in school, I never needed such skill.

Obviously, it would be nice to be able to defend myself. But I am sure going for a week or two to a "how to defend myself" course won't be good enough. And I don't want to spend hours every week somewhere in a "fight club".

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Age 79 . no longer have enough power to try a 'king hit' or similar.

Lose my balance easily. My awful contact experiences in the Vietnam war made me a pacifict

Two years back I rented a small apartment for awhile in a War Vets village Nth. of Sydney.

Security in the village was excellent however we did have a variety of regular 30minute sessions of 'what to do if....'

I remember one session, the trainer (middle aged) said 'don't try any real fighting if you have  a burgler or you're confronted on the street, just do your best to trip* the assailant up and then hide. And press the 'call button' in your apartment or on yoursmartphone. (*either with your own leg or a chair or a piece of wood / pipe etc.)

I think the 'trip him/her over' would be about my best effort. 

Maybe this is an accident. The first is what I wrote. The second looks in your reply I it is a quote from me. But it's not. I am not yet so old.

And I don't see the connection or any reply from you.

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

I think you should try discussing the topic for once in your life. You are the biggest troll Ive seen in 20 years. Never seen you discuss any topic.

What self defense moves do you recommend Trans?

Never mind BN 😥, next time try and avoid baiting Brits, as for self defence recommendations, don't talk your baiting cr@p in girlie or gay bars with Brits present.

You know it makes sense.......😉 

• Thanks 2

Just now, transam said:

Never mind BN 😥, next time try and avoid baiting Brits, as for self defence recommendations, don't talk your baiting cr@p in girlie or gay bars with Brits present.

You know it makes sense.......😉 

Yes keep deflecting and trolling. 100% of your posts.

Nothing about self defense.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe this is an accident. The first is what I wrote. The second looks in your reply I it is a quote from me. But it's not. I am not yet so old.

And I don't see the connection or any reply from you.

I didn't think you were that old! I believe you are still gainfully employed in BKK and living the life of a youngster? I would have been surprised if you were still working at 79 (although I know some do).