Can you defend yourself?

georgegeorgia

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Yea, he'll be off to look for some other online contacts to hook up with now. Perhaps use the self defense angle again just to get in.........

He has now about turned, been buried and wants to play the "Good Boy" card.....😋

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Avoid eye contact with the unruly.

You will almost never need then to defend yourself.

Keep them of course under your watch from the corner of the eye.

If on the street, use the windows of shops to keep an eye if you feel they are to close. 

Make yourself invisible by seeing them but with no looks.

Wheather one knows how to fight or not, I dare the best tatami champion fighter,  to deal in the street with a bunch of drunk-drugged hoodlums who won't even feel the pain on all the fancy Hon-Gesa Gatame one may consider mastering,.

The only battle you may win, in the one you never had to fight (Sun Tzu - the art of War).

Wise words indeed Mr Miyagi👍

3 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Avoid eye contact with the unruly.

You will almost never need then to defend yourself.

Keep them of course under your watch from the corner of the eye.

If on the street, use the windows of shops to keep an eye if you feel they are to close. 

Make yourself invisible by seeing them but with no looks.

Wheather one knows how to fight or not, I dare the best tatami champion fighter,  to deal in the street with a bunch of drunk-drugged hoodlums who won't even feel the pain on all the fancy Hon-Gesa Gatame one may consider mastering,.

The only battle you may win, in the one you never had to fight (Sun Tzu - the art of War).

Probably right. Walk fast. Look for options. Lights and crowded places.7/11 etc

Thailand is pretty safe though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bignok said:

When are you going to discuss the topic Brian like an adult?

He is, we are worried you cannot defend yourself in the hangouts you probably frequent......😘........As your mouth is your Big problem.....🥴

• Like 1

And carry a bar a soap in your back pocket. When they demand your wallet, take the soap out of your back pocket (like it's a wallet) and holler: I left my wallet in the room with your mother, but I have this mother-trucker and rub it in their eyes! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

He is, we are worried you cannot defend yourself in the hangouts you probably frequent......😘........As your mouth is your Big problem.....🥴

I'm not a pensioner. I'd say your mouth is but then again in person you wouldn't carry on like this cause it would lead to trouble. Thats why you hide behind computers. Thing is those photos match the words you use.

• Haha 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

And carry a bar a soap in your back pocket. When they demand your wallet, take the soap out of your back pocket (like it's a wallet) and holler: I left my wallet in the room with your mother, but I have this mother-trucker and rub it in their eyes! 

I think Big Nok is never without a bar of soap, purely for an attacker to slip on, of course........:guitar:

1 minute ago, bignok said:

I'm not a pensioner. I'd say your mouth is but then again in person you wouldn't carry on like this cause it would lead to trouble. Thats why you hide behind computers. Thing is those photos match the words you use.

Hey, it's me giving you "laughs"...........🤣

• Haha 1