Can you defend yourself?

georgegeorgia

14 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Poster should only be allowed to use the word "troll" or that matter "deflection" twice a month.  it is sign of intellectual weakness. As for your fighting abilities, good for you.  better to be able to defend yourself than not.  Also great activity to stay fit.

Yeah, let's get him! 

You try to dance with him, and I'll pop him in the throat and run away. Wait, where's my walker? 

Edited by Yellowtail
clarity
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

I'd be able to kill most of you lot with my index finger.

Ex SAS - black ops.

Exactly when I was in the SAS (secret army soldiers) we were taught to kill with a wet piece of lettuce.🫡🫡

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

I'd be able to kill most of you lot with my index finger.

Ex SAS - black ops.

Hey, I think I met you at Cheap Charlie's. You were wearing a Chiang tee-shirt, cargo shorts and flip-flops. Remember? We discussed ways to get around the 800K in the bank rule, and how much better the coffee at seven is than Starbucks....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

First line of defence is identify potential problems and stay away from them.

No, when a virile young man attempts dancing with you while his friends watch, immediate issue a light punch to the neck and run away.

2 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Good point ,you have to have a level of situational awareness

Walking towards drunk farangs at 2am in Walking street would be high risk I guess 

I enjoy drunks and rarely fear them.  I rarely get out late at night these days living in the sticks but do miss foolish drunks and the city fun.  For me, part of fulfilling life  is taking risks but I can respect getting your kicks while  not risking potential dangerous situations.  In the end - just be happy. 

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Photoguy21 said:

Walk on the other side of the street and it is not very likely they will come over to you.

Crossing the street is fine, only after issuing a light punch to the neck, and then run across the street.

For added impact you can call them names and make negative comments about their mothers. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Crossing the street is fine, only after issuing a light punch to the neck, and then run across the street.

For added impact you can call them names and make negative comments about their mothers. 

Do that and you can be 100% sure you have a problem.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I guess you like looking for trouble, most of us dont though

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hey, I think I met you at Cheap Charlie's. You were wearing a Chiang tee-shirt, cargo shorts and flip-flops. Remember? We discussed ways to get around the 800K in the bank rule, and how much better the coffee at seven is than Starbucks....

Yes, this is my outfit to blend in, i'm deep undercover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

sorry but nope

Sorry but yes. Knuckleheads lose composure with reactionary responses due to lack of grounded confidence and in up in jail or worse. An individual with sure footed confidence can cool things down quickly. A hotheaded social-dysfunct trying to instill fear only exacerbates the situation. Though any aggressive personality types that haven’t been properly trained properly wouldn’t understand. 

• Thumbs Up 1