Thai soldier cheats on his wife and leaves her to pay his debts

webfact

16 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

They also pay to get into government positions even at local government levels in the towns, government run hospitals, teaching positions, etc

Which is a big reason behind the total corruption mindset here. These unqualified folks once in place want a return on their investment...Sad but true

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

At least, most Thai women will have the heart to support their children, even if sometimes with the help of their own mother...

Barely.

She could be making 50k a month in Phuket doing massage or 100k a month in Japan doing massage, but when you take a look at the state of the kids, you'd think she was on less than 300 a day, or totally unemployed. 

It's just baby factory to support them when they are old.

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, is this just another man commenting that needs to put the blame on the female sex just to feel like a man?

Well, we put blame on men for everything, right? Especially Thai men, yet we act like the women here are angels.

Far from it. They are just as bad as Thai men.

And I was specifically talking about cheating in a relationship and leaving the partner with debt.

I'd say men have to pay women's debts way more often than the reverse, and the Durex study proved that Thai men and women were at the top of the list in the world for admitting infidelity. 

So, in this case, the women got hit with the sh*tty end of the stick. 

Well, that's life. Marriage, in general, usually screws the man over. I'll sympathise with her as much as I would a Thai or farang man that it happened to. Fair enough, right?

A fool and her money soon parted. Or is that joke only applicable to men?

Edited by FruitPudding

Following his conscription period, he received a military job offer, contingent on a 300,000 baht payment to secure the position.

This is one reason why the Thai military is against dropping conscription and PheuThai Gov went along with it.  Less corruption money will flow up the ladder to all their generals.

In a lot of militaries all the wife would have to do is go see the Thai man's commanding officer to get him to pay.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, HaoleBoy said:

In a lot of militaries all the wife would have to do is go see the Thai man's commanding officer to get him to pay.

"...go see the Thai man's commanding officer to get him to pay".

In the Thai military also in this case, as you'd know if you bothered to read the full article.