TM30 Online Version 2023.10.00 - anyone tried it? Any changes?

Got this in email yesterday and since I last looked 17-Sep when they started new web and I put my own home info on, its seems to be all gone again. Do I need to re-input my own stay as a foreigner in my own property again for a third time online?

เรียน / Dear ผู้ประกอบการ/เจ้าบ้าน / Entrepreneurs/Property owners

เนื่องจาก ระบบแจ้งที่พักสำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง (TM30) มีการ ปรับปรุงระบบเป็น Version 2023.10.00 ซึ่งมีการปรับปรุงข้อมูลที่พักที่รับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพักอาศัย และจะต้องบันทึกข้อมูลรายละเอียดของที่พักในแต่ละรายการ โดยแต่ละรายการประกอบด้วยข้อมูล ดังนี้
Due to the Immigration Office Accommodation Notification System (TM30) has been updated for the latest Version 2023.10.00, which has updated information on accommodations that accept foreigners may stay and needs to record the details of each accommodation required for each item, the following information has been added:

ส่วนที่ 1 ที่อยู่ที่รับคนต่างด้าวเข้าพัก
Part 1: The address where foreigners may stay.
1. ข้อมูลเจ้าบ้าน / Information about the homeowner
2. รายละเอียดข้อมูลที่พักอาศัย / Detailed address information
3. เอกสารประกอบ / Provide documentation

โดย ผู้ประกอบการ และเจ้าบ้าน สามารถดำเนินการได้ตามวิธีการดังนี้
The entrepreneur and property owner can continue in according to the following methods.
1. ไปที่ Profile / Click to Profile
2. คลิก Icon edit ของรายการที่พักอาศัยแต่ละรายการ / For each housing list, click the edit icon.
3. แล้วทำการ Edit ข้อมูลที่อยู่ที่พักอาศัย / Modify the residential address.
4. จากนั้นทำการกดปุ่ม บันทึก / Finally, click the save button.

ส่วนที่ 2 ข้อมูลผู้ลงทะเบียนมีการเพิ่มให้ทำการระบุเพศ ให้ทำการตรวจสอบโดยเข้าไปที่ Profile และทำการระบุเพศ พร้อมทำการบันทึกข้อมูล
Part 2: Gender information has been added to the register information. Please double-check by heading to Profile and specifying your gender. Gathering of data is complete.

สามารถดูตัวอย่างการเพิ่มข้อมูลที่พักอาศัยได้ตาม Link นี้ / This link was an example of adding residence information.
https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/Home.html

สามารถดูรายละเอียดการ Update Application ได้ตาม Link นี้ / Details about updating the application can be found at this link.
https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/UpdateHistory.html

ขอแสดงความนับถือ / Best regards
อีเมลฉบับนี้ส่งจากระบบอัตโนมัติ กรุณาอย่าตอบกลับ หากมีข้อสงสัย กรุณาติดต่อสำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง
This email is auto-generated. Please do not reply. In case of any queries, please contact ROYAL THAI POLICE IMMIGRATION BUREAU.

1 hour ago, TimeMachine said:

Do not , I repeat, do not trust the online system. You must report tm30 at offices and get the receipt from human. Otherwise trouble will happen, big, big trouble.

Why so alarming?
I've been using it for five years, first the old system, now the new one, made several extensions and requested some residency certificates, never had a problem, neither small nor big.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Do not , I repeat, do not trust the online system. You must report tm30 at offices and get the receipt from human. Otherwise trouble will happen, big, big trouble.

You might want to add which immigration office you're using.

Many if not most immigration offices are fine with online TM30 notifications, and accept screenshots of online notifications as proof of satisfying the notification requirement. But as always, things can be different between different offices. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

You might want to add which immigration office you're using.

Many if not most immigration offices are fine with online TM30 notifications, and accept screenshots of online notifications as proof of satisfying the notification requirement. But as always, things can be different between different offices. 

Jomtien. That's why the paranoia.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The newest update worked for me.   Confirmed address was correct and had approved.  Added Gender to information about the owner.  Added an address registration report for myself as staying at my condo.  Printed out a screenshot of the successful (informed status) address report, and stapled it into my passport.

15 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

It seems that it's now saying you can only search back 7 days in the database? Not that you can go back and search within 7-day windows at any period in the past? Is that correct? 

Exactly correct.  From the application search page itself: "แสดงข้อมูลวันที่เข้าพักย้อนหลัง 7 วันเท่านั้น / Data are shown within only 7 days of Check-in Date".

From https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/FAQ.html

Question:  Found a problem, unable to search for information on notification of residence of foreigners dating back more than 7 days.

Answer. According to the policy of the Immigration Bureau, the use of the system can search for accommodation notification information dating back no more than 7 days. If conditions are specified for notification of accommodation going back more than 7 days, it cannot be searched. 

Edited by skatewash
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 12:15 PM, skatewash said:

Exactly correct.  From the application search page itself: "แสดงข้อมูลวันที่เข้าพักย้อนหลัง 7 วันเท่านั้น / Data are shown within only 7 days of Check-in Date".

From https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30TH/FAQ.html

Question:  Found a problem, unable to search for information on notification of residence of foreigners dating back more than 7 days.

Answer. According to the policy of the Immigration Bureau, the use of the system can search for accommodation notification information dating back no more than 7 days. If conditions are specified for notification of accommodation going back more than 7 days, it cannot be searched. 

Used the new system to register my stay, (staying until 01/01/24) but due to a family bereavement we're off back to the UK this week (lhelpfully the tickets were fully flexible this time). Is there any need or ability to edit the departure date or re-register with the new departure date? We're probably not going to be back until later in January anyway.

TIA Andrew

1 hour ago, RetroGTAndrew said:

Used the new system to register my stay, (staying until 01/01/24) but due to a family bereavement we're off back to the UK this week (lhelpfully the tickets were fully flexible this time). Is there any need or ability to edit the departure date or re-register with the new departure date? We're probably not going to be back until later in January anyway.

TIA Andrew

No need.

• Like 1