Soapy king takes a bubbly detour: Chuwit’s suds-n-cancer-seek in Scotland

webfact

2 hours ago, mikebell said:
18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How does that concern you?

Liverpudlians are supposedly famed for their sense of humour.  This sourpuss contents himself at sniping at FORUM contributors.

So your laughably hypocritical response to an alleged "snipe" is an unjustified snipe at me?! 

For your edification, asking a poster how a dying man's visa is any of his concern is not "sniping", any more than the irrelevant visa question, neither was it humourous.  

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

So your laughably hypocritical response to an alleged "snipe" is an unjustified snipe at me?! 

For your edification, asking a poster how a dying man's visa is any of his concern is not "sniping", any more than the irrelevant visa question, neither was it humourous.  

It's not unjustified; check back over some of your recent snipes; in particular towards me.  The question about his visa is a comment on the UK Visa process as I'm in the middle of it for my Thai Care-giver.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikebell said:
On 11/9/2023 at 9:27 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

It's not unjustified; check back over some of your recent snipes; in particular towards me.

Such as?   Quote a couple of them but, remember, differing opinions  or observations of ridiculousness are not snipes.

• Sad 1