The adventures of Bob (part 2)

bob smith

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

Your alcoholism has gotten the best of you Bob.  They have treatment centers here for that.  

Is that the best you can do, Dan?

im an alcoholic and proud of it!

you can’t catch me, Dan. I’m just too quick for you!

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

He works night shift at the glory hole. Makes a killing apparently 

A regular keyboard warrior aren't you Bob. Hiding behind your computer.  I bet your rolex gets you plenty of action at that glory hole you frequent doesn't it Bob.  Come add that story to your adventures  

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Your looking in a mirror bob and trying to deflect your inadequate behavior to others. Your the one with some mental issues that need to be looked at.  I'm doing great and enjoying a real life, not a made up bs one trying to feel important.  So sad for you Bob

Yeah, with all the negativity you spout out, you seem to enjoy every minute of your life. :crazy:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dan O said:

A regular keyboard warrior aren't you Bob. Hiding behind your computer.  I bet your rolex gets you plenty of action at that glory hole you frequent doesn't it Bob.  Come add that story to your adventures  

You are pathetic .

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Is that the best you can do, Dan?

im an alcoholic and proud of it!

you can’t catch me, Dan. I’m just too quick for you!

Glad your admitting to being an alcoholic and proud of it.. You weren't too proud a while back when you tried to go sober for a week and loved the fake .mrs smith. Idnt last very long though.

Admission is the first step to recovery.  The lies will be a bit harder to overcome. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, with all the negativity you spout out, you seem to enjoy every minute of your life. :crazy:

Sure do enjoy calling out bs from Bob. Truth isn't negative except to the liars. Are you in that group?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Sure do enjoy calling out bs from Bob. Truth isn't negative except to the liars. Are you in that group?

Whatever group he’s in he sure as hell ain’t in yours! Must be awful lonely where you are, Dan!

Edited by bob smith

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

Looks like we have different opinions regarding what´s enjoyable. I will take another beer and try to forget about all your posts. Like I said. Have a great day :-) 

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Whatever group he’s in he sure as hell ain’t in yours! Must be awful lonely where you are, Dan!

Yeah, like the last one left in The Colosseum, with the mind of a gladiator turned into virtual keyboard ninja.

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Dan’s gone awful quiet now.

in all seriousness I do kinda feel bad for the guy.

He’s terribly misguided. He isn’t the first and he sure as hell won’t be the last! 

Nope I have a real life outside of AN unlike you.   Feel bad for yourself bob I'm doing great.