Are there many/any venues offering Thanksgiving dinner, next week?

passingas

Chiangmai Smokehouse usually has a Thanksgiving Buffet dinner.  It's at a house and set up in the yard.

All the Dukes branches have a Thanksgiving meal.  It used to be a buffet but the last 2 years just a regular meal service.  The portion size is generous though.  You have to buy tickets in advance.

I haven't had much luck searching online for thanksgiving dinners this year.  As others have mentioned some hotels may offer thanksgiving dinners but the price is usually a lot higher.  Probably best to call the hotels and ask if you are interested in that route.

Edited by rwill

There are several places that I know of. My top two favorite places for Thanksgiving dinner is:  The Duke's Restaurant and the restaurant at Shangri-La Hotel. Then there are a couple of other places such as: Favola Restaurant at the Le Meridien Hotel; Kantary Hills Hotel; and Chiang Mai Smoke House. 

3 minutes ago, novacova said:

Thanksgiving is Americas form of national harvest day. Celebrated with ancient boatloader pilgrims invaders and the local indigenous people in the New England area way back when.

Sounds kinda silly. But do is easter.